• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help in jail

dmj96

Greenlighter
hi guys , I need abit off help identifying some Xanax bars , before you think here is another whopper hear me out .....

ok I’m currently sat in a hmp prison in the Uk.....

I’ve managed to get hold off some
Suspected xanax , now im not naive or stupid 99% bars are either flual,etizolm, flub etc ...

So I’m trying to rule out the bars they have an incredibly bad taste like a zopiclone ..

So that rules put etizolam and Diaz

so does flub have a bad taste there is no massive kick after a long period etc , there is a little kick after 1 hour summit like that ...

I know nobody can identify without a test just any hints or tips ...

any questions around prison I can answer through dms unless question ain’t to private it can go on here ...

Oh dear lol..

Alprazolam has a unique bitter taste that one can never forget. I've gotten pressed bars before that were not pharmaceutical (aka this flual whatever it's called) and it tasted just like the pharma kind. Taste alone wouldn't distinguish the difference between fake and real bars unfortunately unless it doesn't have alprazolam at all.

Without a testing kit (most people don't even test their drugs anyway or know how for that matter), you're always going to be in the dark on this one. If it's a benzo--and it sounds like you like benzos lol--whatever you have will do the trick. I'd just be afraid of fent pressed ones. But this day and age we have to live in fear of apples being pressed with fent apparently. *sarcasm*

Oh dear lol..

Alprazolam has a unique bitter taste that one can never forget. I've gotten pressed bars before that were not pharmaceutical (aka this flual whatever it's called) and it tasted just like the pharma kind. Taste alone wouldn't distinguish the difference between fake and real bars unfortunately unless it doesn't have alprazolam at all.

Without a testing kit (most people don't even test their drugs anyway or know how for that matter), you're always going to be in the dark on this one. If it's a benzo--and it sounds like you like benzos lol--whatever you have will do the trick. I'd just be afraid of fent pressed ones. But this day and age we have to live in fear of apples being pressed with fent apparently. *sarcasm*

Thanks for the info ....

yes well the pressed fent must be crap ha , I’ve looked on wedinos for awhile and none bin coming in as fent well ever .... but yes I’ve never tasted such a bitter taste ha ....

again thanks it’s the pleasure off being locked up we get less options ha

alprazolam has a nasty bitter taste, the most bitter one from all the benzos i've tried.

Any links for tested bars/sticks pressed with designer benzos?

I had sticks I guess were pressed with enough alprazolam to fool a quick taste test but didn’t kick in too much at all but did keep me out of benzo WD. I suspect one of the above listed designer benzos.

How are you concealing your phone on a day to day basis? I presume you aren’t plugging it between every text message and google search!!
Is there much fear of assault/theft from other inmates re phone/drugs?

I think I will be going to jail in Ireland soon. I have 15mg Valium script as well as methadone. They give us methadone in jail but I don’t think I will get any benzos. It is my first time and I am worried about benzo withdrawals

Yeah most people check that shit then pull it out and sell it. If it’s got a bitter taste it’s a Benzo bro, but alprazolam is like omg wash this down before I get a lingering taste oh wait it’s too late kinda taste.

@dmj96 Xanax is mad bitter. Flubromazolam and clonazolam and the 2nd and 3rd most bitter I have tried. Never tried flualp.. Guess it'd be pretty bitter though.

I also 2nd the question about the phone in UK prison seeing as I am possibly going down in a couple days :/