• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HELP! Friend w 17 yr old son, Wantonly suicidal, mystery RC vial of "Acid" IN ER NOW!

It does matter to survive, if youre chasing something, and find motiovation and enjoyment. I agree with all you said, and feel the same way, have you seen the zeitgeist movement? Listened to Peter Joseph or Jaque Fresco? In my case there is something that has kept me alive, i cant leave a wound so deep in the hearts of my brothers/fathers. But i feel so out of tune in this world and realize that we dont know what are we doing here, so just pushing the off button somtimes seems like a beautiful Rest in Peace.

One thought that makes me feel full of hope sometimes, is literally not caring about what anybody feels or says about your life. But its imposible for me to apply it, life would be much easier for me if i was abble to actually not care at all, all the traumas ive had wouldnt affect me as i wouldnt care at all of the company of others, and their comments or opinions. I would never feel vulnerable to anyones opinion, so i wouldnt let nobody outside myself put me down, no matter what happens.

the knowledge of the pain it would cause others = strings holding me here. Also strings of karma comming back soooo

The thing about not caring what anybody feels or says about your life is it will quickly become impossible to live it right? I meditate a few hours a day, and it's about all that holds me together. Practicing being, breathing, observing what happens and trying to not let it affect me. It's hard at work, my boss is so serious about all these things I need to do. Which are basically think about the job 24/7 so I can become some super job doer... to what fucking end? You will not get all my hours of effort and thought. It is more important to put that effort into understanding the inner workings of my mind and this universe. To being kind and loving to ourselves and eachother.

Until it comes time to pay rent and eat. ... What a stupid fucking setup. lol. Where is the punch line please?

I don't really feel lost in here any more. I used to feel like that when everything around was overwhelming me until I realised that most people are actually even more overwhelmed even though they're functioning parts of the society to a much bigger extent than me. The more I analyse the hierarchy on this planet and why it is here in the first place, the more I realise it's all pretty much very simple. A group of people control the majority of the rest by means of fear. This manipulation is based on fear no matter how well manipulated people may think they feel as parts of the system. Cultures, religions, and politics all basically use fear to manipulate masses so that their point of view is the people's point of view. The reason why we hardly move on as humans is because most of people's minds work in a restricted mode, they're completely unaware of their own potential and they blame themselves if they happen to think outside the scheme. This is really sad that many people choose to accept believes of masses when they can't take the responsibility of their own potential, when they simply can't accept that they decide how they're going to live their life. When you realise that basically everyone around you is controlled to an extent, you begin to notice there is no reason for you to feel overwhelmed because most of the people surrounding you are actually weak. A lot of them try hard to mask their dissatisfaction and hopelessness. I still do that too. Perhaps they used to dominate you in some ways in the past but they can only dominate you as long as you stay in the scope of everyone's believes. You can choose to step out any time and suddenly you start growing so rapidly as you never did before. You finally start learning something new!

I was amazed how many people before me worked it all out and began spreading the information, kind of "secretly". It's hardly a secret, however, as long as your mind is controlled and you ignore all the question and exclamation marks that pop into your head, it's almost impossible to grasp it.

My main problem is that I can't reach any people who have realised all this stuff and with whom I could be open about my views. Most people would simply call me a lunatic or a sinner. A lot of people are willing to free themselves even if it's not a conscious decision yet, but I still can't make the first step and befriend them, because I still have problems with showing affection. And people don't approach me either because I seem a quiet person to them and the society generally has a problem with interacting with such people. People are either afraid of me in some way or they're too embarrassed to say something directly to me. The truth is I'm not really a quiet person but I'm just not loud around people that I don't know and can't trust. I have a feeling my life would suddenly change if I only managed to forget about my traumas and began showing my positive emotions among people that I like being with. Every day I go past people who are more or less in tune with me, it just feels and I can see they can feel it too, but neither side is able to risk leaving their comfort zone.:( I don't even meditate much any more because I feel I can't achieve much by myself any more.

extract of datura is something kids can make on their own and put in a vial from a common garden plant (devils trumpet) and it will last days and if the personality is inclined very delusional outcomes will occur.

I realised that most people are actually even more overwhelmed even though they're functioning parts of the society to a much bigger extent than me.

Don't underestimate the good fortune of other people. Some people see the details from birth and control the world around them as second nature. Perhaps the people you observe don't care about your observations because they are the lucky controlling group. If you are of lesser competence (as I was and presumably am) you can't notice these other peoples superiority easily. In my case the hint was the others were social, had expensive cars, money, and good jobs. I was asocial, unemployed, and poor.

I feel I can't achieve much by myself any more.
adder said:
and does it matter to survive?
You are kind of feeling bitter... The sum of your life could be easy success or undeserved failure. Many people try hard, fail, suffer, and die young. The only day you'll have the final answer is the last and on this day you die. If you survive the chance of brighter days prevails. I promise your exemplary effort improves the potential worth of the journey.

Build yourself from small goals. Choose your own values and start working on things you control. Do you exercise? Do you eat well? Do you journal?
Attempt this:
-Exercise 20 minutes each day at the same time.
-Take your temperature, your pulse, weight, observe the outside temperature, and look over your body.
-Research your diet and eat healthy.
-Journal all of this with only your medical facts (including drug use) each day at the same time in your own handwriting.
-Stay in the suburbs. Everyday is dark in the ring around big cities for sure.

As you look back through your journal you will observe the dark days come and go. With effort you will get stronger, healthier, and more attractive while your mood improves. After you have built yourself as the ideal foundation you could add social relationships if you chose.

The hospital will not be able to test for research chemicals or determine what drug he is on. None of the Drs in hospitals have this sort of expertise nor do most hospitals have tne necessary lab equipment. You need to have his urine (preferably) sent to a real toxicology lab that tests specifically for RCs

You can send the sample to EcstasyData or EnergyControl - they can apply GC/MS to it and know the exact composition. I am almost sure they will give priority if you tell any of them about the specific case.

I hope he is already feeling better.

Good luck.

Don't underestimate the good fortune of other people. Some people see the details from birth and control the world around them as second nature. Perhaps the people you observe don't care about your observations because they are the lucky controlling group. If you are of lesser competence (as I was and presumably am) you can't notice these other peoples superiority easily. In my case the hint was the others were social, had expensive cars, money, and good jobs. I was asocial, unemployed, and poor.

I think you misunderstood me. I don't mean to underestimate anyone. I used the phrase "most people" for a reason. Also, the controlling group are not people who simply earn a lot of money and live in luxury. Most of the people who live in luxury are just as much controlled and the system goes on mostly thanks to those people - they're successful and they can't see any reasons for changing anything. Those people are either short-sighted or simply don't care about the others as if they didn't understand that at some point their success may end and they may be used in the same way other people are used now to generate "success" for someone else. These people are successful only because they're let to have this success because they obey rules. Again, I'm using the phrase "most of the people" because it's obvious there are probably also a lot of people living in luxury who aren't controlled but simply understand the principles of the system and use it for their benefit, thus in a way they passively help it keep going on (they're not active members of the group who control the system). Being social and living in luxury are not indicators of a success for me. I don't care about money at all, it's only an illusion. I'm introverted but I like spending time with people, I don't think that makes me particularly social or asocial. In this world in order for one person to be successful there needs to be at least one other person who is unsuccessful (this is a great oversimplification, but that's how it works), it's impossible that everyone is successful. How is this a success if your good fortune can only happen because someone else suffers? If you know how to make your success happen - is this really superiority? Is dominance superiority? I can imagine I could easily be "successful" if I only forgot about morals and ignored all the people who suffer only because of the way this system works.

I think you missed my point here. :) I'm past the point of realising how I can myself make my life worse than it can be. I fixed a lot of problems that I'd caused to myself, I'm certainly not done yet but I think I'm on the good way now. I still have problems interacting with people due to some traumas from my teenage life. It's basically shame of showing affection which stems from thinking that showing people that I derive positive emotions from being around them is equal to showing them I am weak. I've got this problem only because I don't believe people can honestly respect me, not because I think I'm not worthy of respect but simply because that's the way they are. Obviously not all people are like that, so for years I made a mistake of judging everyone by the actions of a few people, but then again it happened because I didn't meet people who respected me and who showed me they needed me. I'm already aware why it happens and I've been continuously working on it, but it simply can't be fixed all by myself, I obviously need at least one person to help me with this. However, I won't be done yet even when I manage to create healthy relationships. I won't be happy succeeding in the society which can survive in this malfunctioning form (which is also part of the reason why many people feel lost) only because they're unaware they're constantly manipulated through culture, religion, and politics. A lot of people die for something that is merely a lie, a lot of people even kill for the same reason. It's actually possible to justify any behaviour in the name of false believes that defend it. This is not a healthy society at all. Do you think a healthy society would leave people who are lost on their own? Your country caring for you offering you for instance psychotherapy when you're depressed or maintenance treatments for addicts is a big joke. How can the society expect you to be a part of it if they're not even ready to help you? They want someone else to do that for them. Religions and political systems are great excuses for people not to act, everyone waits for someone else to act, either for governments or God.

I don't find myself superior to all the people who are controlled and are unaware of it because it's not easy to break away. That's the point of this manipulation, people defend the chains that make them slaves. It's so bad that many people won't even consider the possibility of being manipulated.

^You should exercise the same amount each day and focus on your physical health scientifically.

We could talk more if you post in the Dark Side.