• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help for recreational use of fentanyl 12mcg/h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed420

Bluelighter
Hi guys, im currently on 4mg suboxone (insufflated) per day, i got my hands on some fentanyl patches 12mcg/h and i was wondering how can use it.
Before start the bupe i was taking up to 200mg oxy per day with no high and I started a bupe treatment. on daily basis i dont want to be high,but sometimes on weekend I like to fucking around with opiates. I used almost any kind of this stuff (Heroin, opium, oxys, codeine, morphine, methadone, bupe, tramadol and tapendadol), im 27 and i use since i was 20, im not a veteran opiate user but also not a naive. Im a nurse so i know how this stuff works (FYI I dont steal from work, i just bought it) but i never got my hands on fentanyl and im so glad to have it now.
I got some question, I know that skipping my daily bupe and use a patch it wont get me high also it takes 8h to reach the full effect, also 12mcg/h is nothing with my current tolerance.

How can I use it safely?
I was thinking to use the patch alone for 3 days to clean a bit my body from bupe and dont be sick, and then use it (dunno how) to feel the high.
Is chewing the patch an option? Extract the fent somehow and inject it? (bit dangerous maybe...)
Every tips is appreciated.

Thanks for everything you do guys

Fentanly is not a very recreational opioid, actually. Very dangerous opioid, not really recreational

Don?t mix it with buprenorphine, it?s unnecessary and crazy. We?re not here to help you get high, really, BUT fentanly is dangerous enough to give pointers. Many chew the patches, aside from the most range and impractical way to go about it, I am not entirely sure - BUT if I had to, would recommend Buccal administration, BA is pretty good that way, and it will last a bit longer

Someone else, surely will have more experience and ring in- how many patches do you have? And seriously, don?t inject the stuff, and be careful-this can OD someone already on buprenorphine if your even slightly reckless or don?t know what you are doing

I know this is a harm reduction forum and this is what im asking for. Im not into fentanyl, i know its pharamceutical properties but never expecrienced on my own. Since im gonna use it anyway, i though was better asking for an advice.

Injecting is the last thing i wanna do, if there are any other ROAs i prefer indeed. Maybe a buprenorphine-fentanyl convertion can be helpful, just to know how much i need to feel the effect when i skip my bupe dose, in fact i dont want to mix them, bupe is blocking all my opioid receptors and I will feel nothing.
One day I took 120mg oxy over a 4mg bupe and was totally a waste.
I have 3x 12mcg/h patches, and i can have more the next days. I was thinking to skip the bupe for couple of days and use a patch transdermal just to keep wds at bay and see how it goes, i already know that 12mch/h is nothing compared to my tolerance, so im in a safe-zone.

If someone who have experience with this drug can gave me an advice it would be helpful, just to know which ROA is better

I absolutely wouldn't call fentanyl nonrecreational. It can be more dangerous than other opiates without proper knowledge except I don't know if there are any opiates that aren't recreational. You'll probably find some older posts on here talking about your question.

^ That’s I thought. Although Fentanly is certainly considered by a majority’s to be less recreational/euphoric than, say heroin

Fentanly also wears off really fast depending upon ROA-oh, and fentanly is strong enough to break through buprenorphine-it has a very high binding affinity

I am in a bit of a rush, although use the swear gems engine if no one else pops in, and I still say Buccal
And you can’t really convert bupe to fentanly directly for multiple reasons, although 100mcg fentanly IV = ~10mg IV morphine-check our BA% thread, or my new attempt at an improved thread in progress to go from there
300mcg bupe also = roughly 10mg IV morphine/30-40mg P.O,”; converting sublingual is hard, because of the depot effect, and variable bioavailability and long half-life

Thanks for the replies. I already checked some threads, now I'll go deeper in that. Wow fentanyl has a higher binding affinity than bupe?! Bupe has 0.9nM, i thought was the higher binding opioid. I'll do some research before use it btw

Ok ive done some tries: first one i cut a small piece to get an amount of roughly 80mcg and chew it at 2.30 pm, i took 2mg bupe insufflated at 5.30 am, but felt literally nothing.
Next day, same setting, ive done roughly 180mcg and again nothing... I guess i need to cut a whole patch (12mcg/h) in quarters and go with that.

Guess i did everything fine, removed plastic on both side and place it under the tongue and moved after awhile to the cheek. Its non-gel patches btw.
Today I'll try a quarter and see how it goes.

Does smoking on foil a possoble ROA with those kind of patches?

I search a lot in those days, but none are in my situation with bupe maintenance, so I have some problem to dose correctly

I saw threads to extract the fent to smoke it but i prefer using it straight. Maybe I need to increase the dosage only, chewing it i mean.
Today I'll try to use a quarter a see how it goes

Little update: Last weekend with a friend we chewed some patches. He dosent have tolerance, and used 1/8 of a patch and felt barely something. I chewed 2 whole patches to feel a sort of effect. I also doubt about the technique behind the chew, i felt only when i had a patch for almost an hour and the plastic qas so soaked in spit that i could separate them and chewed only the sticky part (was sticky from both sides, and was like a chewing-gum).
I put my hands on 25mcg/h patches, but i dont wanna waste it, and to be sure to get the right dosage at this point guess I must chew a whole patch. I tought was stronger than that (speaking from my experience AND TOLERANCE, I dont recccomend doing this from an opiate-naive) and doing some math I absorbed like 2mg of fent (1mg due to the 50% BA).

I put the patch under the tongue, suck it sometimes, and move around my mouth without swallow the spit. Am i doin right? Did someone with experience have some tips to give me, to avoid a waste of an expensive drug like this?

I dont have experience with fent patches just clandestine produced powder and... I find it very recreational. Especially when smoked. In fact, its my DOC. I also know that fent is the one opioid you can use while on suboxone that will still have an effect.

Yet... if you take subs while on fent you still go into precip withdrawals.. that I learned the hard way.

Got it, thanks for the advice. I usually took my suboxone on early morning like 5.30/6am. Today i took only 2mg and 5 minutes ago i put in my mouth half 25mcg/h patch

I'm sorry that it got this far, which is totally my fault, but we really do not like to field threads that are solely dedicated to the protocols for getting the highest and/or enjoying yourself the most. We will always be here to help make the safest choices possible concerning recreational drug use, but we have to leave the forums open for users who are truly concerned with their safety. I'm not belittling you or trying to say that you are personally detracting from said users, but I do want to give you an explanation as to where we are coming from with this philosophy.

Basically, we just have to keep the lines open for genuine issues of personal safety because that's what we do in this forum. There are other places online like Reddit for instance that have a much more laissez-faire attitude more geared toward "fun/recreation" where you can ask questions like this and get good answers. If you're only curious about euphoria and how to maximize it on days in which you abstain from maintenance, it's just not for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.