• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help dilauded script stolen, how do I survive 13 days?

Oh but that's when meds were stolen..when I was in for pain management. I left running I had meds at home..daughter looked me straight in the eye and swore it wasn't her. Do know a couple people that knew we were away..I have my sites set on a certain person that begs me constantly for pills, always say no. Who knows. Just know their gone. Ass holes

Don't know what's up, doc called, toady, memorial day, Sai he went over my hospital records and come in tomorrow??

She looked me square in the eye and swore it wasn't her. She's never been able to do that before. She always tells me. Someone else knew the house was empty. Someone who begs me for pills all the time. I always say no. I don't know who, but I am believing baby girl more. Shes just always come clean, and shes done some pretty bad shit. Buy she's never lied. I didn't believe her this time, buy I'm thinking I'm wrong. If shit gets straight tomorrow life is good. And hubby is a master carpenter, not a soul will find that safe. Its brilliant.

Says I have to delete some replys, don't feel like digging through the rules, quick tip on how?

I didn't read all the posts, but if it were me, I would probably end up turning to H if they wouldn't give me my replacements right away. That being said, I think you should order filters for your needles. I like sterifilt, it goes with a no needle syringe to suck up your dope. Also, I would recommend carrying your pills at all times from ow on, like in a hip pack :) good luck -cfzRX
That was the plan..hubby couldn't get it. Only knows one guy but been with this guy 40 yeasts and never asked for it before. He wouldn't sell for fear of us getting hooked or worse yet causing overdose. Wouldn't be able to shoot either,never have, don't know how. Was just going to sniff.

Wow, Malva. I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. I too have been in PM for 10 years since getting sick in my twenties and having chemo etc... I have two preteens and a grand daughter who is at my house almost daily so I keep my narcs on me at all times in a fob in my bra. It sounds funny, I know, but I know that they are safe from theft, accidental ingestion, being lost...you get the point.
I had almost my entire prescription stolen several years back by a friend and after thinking maybe I was losing my mind and that maybe I had misplaced them, which I knew was impossible because I always kept them and took them in the same place. We have cameras through out our house after we had a break in while we were away for a week one year for vacation. After tearing the house apart looking for them, we went through the footage (which only saves on a 72 hour cycle) We found out that it had been a friend that had been over for a birthday party a couple of days before. We confronted them with the footage and the person that they can either return them and we will go our separate ways OR we can press charges, with the footage as evidence, possibly, more than likely leading to some kind of more serious repercussions for this person and still go our separate ways. Of course they chose to return what they had left, which thankfully was most of what they took.
We heard that this person ended up going to prison anyway for prescription fraud not long ago but it could have had a much more grim outcome.
The point is, I guess, is when a person is desperate enough, they will do anything to not be sick. Hell, I've been there. Not being able to fill my script because of all this pill mill shit here in Florida. I have turned to H to get through until I could fill my script. It is starting to ease up somewhat (depending on what you get) but being sick on top of hurting is just enough to make you desperate enough to do what you need to do.
I wish you luck, Malva, and hope your doctor has a heart and helps you out. No one should have to suffer because of someone else's stupidity and greed.

I would invest in a safe. Like one you can screw to the ground at the very least.

That or a really heavy one with a combination dial.

I hate keeping pills in the car but yeah I would rather keep them in a safe in the car when traveling then get taken out.

I only had one person try to steal my rx and caught them red handed. This guy broke down in tears and shit.

But yeah I can lie straight to a person's face, no problem. It would be really easy if I knew the question was coming and I was high as fuck.

Yeah, that's the thing with opiates. They do make you not give a shit. My grandmother died a couple of years ago and while I felt the whole gamut of emotions that come with that, there was a comfortable numb feeling over it.

Its no more control. I cant anymore, just for doc to call me in two days early to say dont worry, you can fill on the third. WTF was that for? Called for H, gave me the runaraound.. I know the deal coke but always have H around but not for me. Told hubby its over, cant take another day, find something asap or I quit life.

Malva, do you maybe know any of the other patients at your doctor's or anyone else that is PM that you could maybe borrow some from? Jeez, I feel for you. I know it doesn't help but god damn!

I would invest in a safe. Like one you can screw to the ground at the very least.

That or a really heavy one with a combination dial.

I hate keeping pills in the car but yeah I would rather keep them in a safe in the car when traveling then get taken out.

I only had one person try to steal my rx and caught them red handed. This guy broke down in tears and shit.

But yeah I can lie straight to a person's face, no problem. It would be really easy if I knew the question was coming and I was high as fuck.

Hubby's a master carpenter, that safe will never be found. Ever. Hes going to leave my pill supply for the day out. Shes not lying, no way. I know her way too well. I know through this whole thing I saide it was her but its not. And honestly right now i dont really give a fuck. im so over this. wont manage another day

Malva, do you maybe know any of the other patients at your doctor's or anyone else that is PM that you could maybe borrow some from? Jeez, I feel for you. I know it doesn't help but god damn!
Lord I tried. Dont know anyone from the clinic but called every human we know. Everyone who did get little stuff got cut. I don't know anyone!!

If you've been compliant for a decade what's the urgency to use H? Have you tried loperamide or kratom or going to the ER or calling your PCP or anything else? Yeah h manages pain but so do those legal, honest routes. There seems to be enough drama going on within the household, why add more?

She looked me square in the eye and swore it wasn't her. She's never been able to do that before. She always tells me. Someone else knew the house was empty. Someone who begs me for pills all the time. I always say no. I don't know who, but I am believing baby girl more. Shes just always come clean, and shes done some pretty bad shit. Buy she's never lied. I didn't believe her this time, buy I'm thinking I'm wrong. If shit gets straight tomorrow life is good. And hubby is a master carpenter, not a soul will find that safe. Its brilliant.

In the future don't tell anyone you are getting Opiates prescribed to you or Benzos for that matter. I have seen so much shit start this way it's not even funny. Out of all of my friends and relatives IRL (i am not counting those currently so far away it doesn't matter) there are maybe 3 people i guess that i have told i actually get Opiates or Benzos prescribed to me. The only reason i told these people was because i have known them since we where kids basically and 1 of the 3 is my brother who barely taken a fucking OTC Aspirin with Codeine for a bad headache let alone would ever steal Morphine off me.

I did almost have shit happen because this fucking useless Crackhead, Opiate addict, Benzo addict garbage monger of a snitch who takes whatever he can get his hands on to fuck up his already fried beyond repair brain actually stood outside the door of a room at a party where me and my injured friend where talking. As my friend had gotten his back banged up something awful on a fishing boat he had just gotten in off and he had helped me out in the past i gave him a lousy 15mg's of Morphine so that he could actually stand up or well even sit down without being in agony. However this goddamn moocher was standing outside the door in hopes he's hear something about drugs and as soon as i came out of that room he got right up in my face asking how much Morphine i got, what kind of pills where they and such and such. The cunt is such a shameless moocher he didn't even try and hide the fact that he was listening in on a private conversation that he had nothing to do with. I kept avoiding him saying i had no idea what he was on about and that maybe he had fried the last brain cell left in his head and was hearing voices even when he wasn't high.

However this cunt kept it up and by the end of the night was basically shouting in front of everyone "why don't you give me some i'll pay you for it?". I had enough then so i grabbed the malnourished cunt by the throat, chucked him up against the wall and as i slowly proceeded to strangle the life out of the waste of oxygen i made it clear to him that if there was ever a break in or anything at my house that i would blame him first until i was proven wrong and that he would have absolutely no trouble in obtaining any strong Opiate he wanted if such a incident did occur as he would be lucky if i just stopped at breaking his knees with a baseball bat. When he finally got to his feet after i let him go he tried playing the poor pity me act which he always does after someone called him out on his bullshit. He wouldn't have the balls to actually try robbing me while i was home (plus i have 2 Shotguns and a Rifle so that would be rather foolish for anyone to try) but he is the type to wait until he knows i would be gone for the day and try and break in when there was noone around. If i had not made it clear what would happen if such a event did occur and more importantly made him believe that i would think little of beating him half to death for it the little cunt may very well have trashed my house while looking for fucking pills which would lead to a whole other mess. He wouldn't have found my pills (or anymore then the weeks worth or so i leave out) as i doubt anyone without a drug sniffing dog would find them but still i don't need trouble like that.

So these days there are very few people that know i get any prescription stronger then a allergy prescription. This is yet another reason why i refuse to go to the pharmacy closest to me as it is a very small pharmacy and since they never pick up the phone i had to go up and ask them in person to refill my Morphine script and any other person in that pharmacy would be able to clearly make out what we where saying. That combined with the fact that they are not open weekends and have forgotten to get my script in on Friday only to tell me to come back Monday despite letting them know on that previous Monday that i needed a refill for Friday was the reason i left them. I got the same damn prescriptions every fucking month at the same time so i don't think it was too much to ask that they atleast get them in on time so i wouldn't have to do without my Morphine, Clonazepam and other psych meds all fucking weekend :! . It was easy for that dead eyed cow who looked as if she ate way too much Phenobarbital to say come back Monday when she wouldn't be the one suffering all fucking weekend.

Sorry for the rant by the way.

Paranoid android, no apologies necessary, I feel it. Hubby just this second walked in with a large chocolate shake and H. First time ever. I'll be in touch

Man I wish I could share photos. How could any doctor look at me and not care? He could have easily prescribed norcos with no questions asked. I look like pure death. I don't even recognize myself. Anyhow, just did my first little line. Waiting before I do more to see what happens. Im already loopy, have been. As soon as i wake uo I take 1600 mg gaba, 300 mg trazadone,4-6 mg klonopin and 4 aleve,then fade back out. Its been my survival method. Hubby bought coke also, did my line of H and he set me a line of coke and I said are you crazy?? I dont want to fucking die here, fuck im trying to stay alive!! Bless his heart, he loves me so much. Hes 62, older than me by 19 years, he gave me 6 amazing gifts from heaven, 3 boys and 3 girls. Ages for boys, 27,24 and 9. Girls are 21,19 and 16. He would die for me and he's just trying to help. My body is relaxing,the pain seems to be subsiding..is that a word? Lol. Just dont want to be high. I hate being high, I really do. Check back in a few and let you all know how its going. Feeling quite relaxed. This may be a game changer til I get my scripts. God forgive me but no one should have to live with such pain.

Last edited:
I feel fucking alive!! Ended up doing three small ones. I'm up, I showered, which to those that understand know that's a major accomplishment!! Had my milk shake..want to go get another one..lol. I'm ready to start some laundry..no high, not as I really feel, just no pain!! Not completely of course but my pancreas isn't screaming at me. A bit too much info I'm sure, apologies to any one it offends, but was even able to give my love some well overdue loving. .so good for tonight and have enough for tomorrow and he placed the order for three more days. Much love to all of you. This is a beautiful place to come and rant, vent, cry to people who actually understand what life is like for us that live in constant pain. Thank you all, I appreciate every comment!! Ok, going to get some house cleaning done while this lasts.