View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help develop a psychedelic drug regime

BenzosBudOrBooty

Bluelighter
It's been 9 months since I had a bad shrooms trip on 5 grams of cubensis and the HPPD is completely gone now but I still want to wait a month or two to go back to "tripping" again.

This time I want to be more safe though. I've kicked the alcohol habit and haven't smoked weed because of the HPPD it causes. But I think in a month or two I will go back to drug using again. I swear I won't ever get drunk again because it interferes with the spiritual purposes I am hoping to achieve, but I may drink a beer on the come-up of tripping to ease anxiety.

I used to get a half ounce of mushrooms and eat it all in one night while drinking the whole time. Or I used to get 20 tabs of LSD and trip 3 out of 5 nights and then throw the rest away because I knew I couldn't do it any more. This time I'll be more safe and only buy enough for one night of tripping so when I trip....well I run out.

I also want to expand my tripping horizons. I've done shrooms and LSD about 20 times each, either small, medium, or big amounts, DMT a couple times but never broke through, and a low dose of mescaline once.

Can anyone possibly help develop me a "schedule" of hallucinogens to try. I want to try things like acyhousha (sp), oral DMT, mescaline again, MDMA, some designer drugs. Because I know that each hallucinogenic drug has it's different way of touching different parts of the brain. I also don't want to do "heroic doses" anymore. I know we can't talk about dosing here but I'm thinking 2.5 grams of shrooms, or 3 grams of LSD as my top doses. Don't mention doses because we can't, I'll figure that out for myself, I just want you to know how much I'm thinking I'll be doing so you can tell me how often I should do these drugs.

So if anyone is feeling adventurous, could you maybe develop me a year long schedule for which drugs I should do. And try to mix it up, and say how often. Or at least give me some suggestions of which hallucinogens exactly I should try and maybe some background info and how long I should wait til after I should trip each time. Sorry if this thread is sort of repetitive but maybe not.

Thank you.

And P.S. I may start smoking weed again but only on the weekends...as well as psychedelics would only be on the weekends. Thanks again!!!

I'm a functional part of society now and want to keep it that way, but still want to use drugs. I think I have the ability to use them safely but I need to develop myself a schedule because I'm good with structure like that. And don't tell me to smoke DMT!!! Because I fear doing that for some reason, don't try to convince me otherwise, I know, I know what you all say, but just don't suggest that. Thanks so much again!!! Love you all.

I am going to say what I'm about to say, but please do not take any of it personally. This is solely from one human being to another.

First of all, eating a half ounce of dried mushrooms in one night?

Secondly, you mention that this is for spiritual purposes, but to me it just sounds like you want to be in altered states of mind all the time. Psychedelics are wonderful ( and fun ) things that can help us unlock more potential emotionally and logically, and also change perspectives of what each of our own ideas of reality is. This is not a state to stay in permanently, I do not think taking acid every Monday, shrooms every Tuesday, and blasting into hyperspace every Wednesday is contributing to your spirituality at all.

If you have ever heard of Ram Dass, a spiritual guru and old school hippie, he once put into words that psychedelics help to open a door that we already have hidden inside of our soul. This door can be opened without drugs or substances, like the Buddha.

Ending on a personal note, my friend hippie used to also love psychedelics very much. LSD mainly was consumed on a very frequent basis and I assure you ( but you probably already know because you took acid "3 out of 5 nights" ) that eventually your brain will need a break from all these chemical changes. Not even just your brain but your sanity. My friend hippie had horrible short term memory, loss of long term memory to some extent, was very spacy all the time, even his friends and family noticed the difference.

Tread lightly and good vibes. The mechanical elves will teach you not to take these drugs so lightly, you'll listen then!

I don't think asking the internet to tell you what drugs to do on what days is a good way to go about this. I don't think this thread will stay open, anyways, because you're basically asking "what should I take over the next year?"

I think a better way to go about it might be figuring out what it is you like from certain substances, learning more about them, and then asking more pointed questions, I.E. "What chemicals do you find to be the most introspective and/or rewarding?"

Frankly, anyone who thought they knew "the best way to take drugs for me" would be one of the last people I would listen to.

I am going to say what I'm about to say, but please do not take any of it personally. This is solely from one human being to another.

First of all, eating a half ounce of dried mushrooms in one night?

Secondly, you mention that this is for spiritual purposes, but to me it just sounds like you want to be in altered states of mind all the time. Psychedelics are wonderful ( and fun ) things that can help us unlock more potential emotionally and logically, and also change perspectives of what each of our own ideas of reality is. This is not a state to stay in permanently, I do not think taking acid every Monday, shrooms every Tuesday, and blasting into hyperspace every Wednesday is contributing to your spirituality at all.

If you have ever heard of Ram Dass, a spiritual guru and old school hippie, he once put into words that psychedelics help to open a door that we already have hidden inside of our soul. This door can be opened without drugs or substances, like the Buddha.

Ending on a personal note, my friend hippie used to also love psychedelics very much. LSD mainly was consumed on a very frequent basis and I assure you ( but you probably already know because you took acid "3 out of 5 nights" ) that eventually your brain will need a break from all these chemical changes. Not even just your brain but your sanity. My friend hippie had horrible short term memory, loss of long term memory to some extent, was very spacy all the time, even his friends and family noticed the difference.

Tread lightly and good vibes. The mechanical elves will teach you not to take these drugs so lightly, you'll listen then!

I was thinking once a month....maybe once every 3 weeks, take psychedelics. Just want some suggestions for different types of psychedelics as I know I took LSD in my earlier psychedelic days, and then switched to shrooms more often than not and it changed my thinking in different ways. I'm a changed man, like bob marley said "Alcohol is the destruction of a nation, herb is the healing", I feel alcohol was the reason I abused psychedelics.

In sobriety I learned a lot about myself and how to be a functioning member of society. I've read lots of spiritual books and do yoga now, etc..., etc.... I wanna go back to doing psychedelics in the next couple months but in a safe manner like I said.

And also if you could give me suggestions for setting...like I like shrooms in the woods in the fall and early spring, while I like LSD indoors in the summertime with the ability to go outside if I choose.

I understand your concern but I am not that way anymore, I thought I iterated that in my OG post but I guess not. If DMT elves will put me in my place then so be it, but bad trips with LSD and shrooms never did. I handled it pretty well and I'm pretty smart. I made this screen name like 5 years ago "Benzosbudorbooty" based on the song "beamer benz or bentley", now I don't even listen to rap anymore. I've changed a lot. Thanks though.

I don't think asking the internet to tell you what drugs to do on what days is a good way to go about this. I don't think this thread will stay open, anyways, because you're basically asking "what should I take over the next year?"

I think a better way to go about it might be figuring out what it is you like from certain substances, learning more about them, and then asking more pointed questions, I.E. "What chemicals do you find to be the most introspective and/or rewarding?"

Frankly, anyone who thought they knew "the best way to take drugs for me" would be one of the last people I would listen to.

Yeah I gave the option in my post to either give me a schedule "or just give me suggestions".

I really like the natural drugs. Mescaline was my favorite. And I have a longing to take oral DMT. Shrooms I liked more than acid for spiritual reasons, but LSD was more fun and enjoyable I thought. I always see people on this board talking about substances I've never heard of and it sounds like there's endless possibilities out there. I don't understand where you guys are getting the idea I want to do it "certain days of the week". I would save Friday or saturday as my days and do it every 3 or 4 weeks if that sounds right to integrate it. Well any suggestions?

It is awesome that you want to work at yourself, just know you can do what you wish to accomplish without needing to take these drugs.

Now, there is nothing wrong with a friendly hippie wanting to drop acid or eat shrooms occasionally. As far as personal advice, the best setting would be the most comfortable one for YOU. My hippie lives alone so he has a safe, quite, comfortable place with all he needs. If you are seeking spirituality, I would suggest taking whatever psych. you are most comfortable with by yourself. Quiet, introverted trips with no one to talk to always push my friend hippy in weird, knowledgeable, and insightful trips that are based of whats going on in hippies life.

Having a sitter near by on large doses is always a smart thing to do even though you think you can handle yourself. I cannot make you believe this, no matter how many bad trips you work through, eventually a large- or even small dose of something will grab your brain and obliterate it into millions of pieces while you observe it being rebuilt.

I will say that shrooms are much more introverted and emotional for my hippie, not that LSD is not, just shrooms more so in his case. Ayahausca and Mescaline in their natural plant based made forms have been used for healing and spiritual enlightenment for years also.

Maybe it is sort of an escapist route now than I think about it @friendlyhippie. But I also know there is stuff to gain in the process. One thing I know is that I don't know everything. And I learned a lot from psychedelics in the past. So there must be more to know. But there is some sort of escapist motivation. But I'd also like to expand my thinking, horizons, and do it safely in the process. Which is why I'm making this post.

I plan on doing psychs for a while... Maybe write a book or two. Maybe that's the wrong approach to it all but what I think at the young naive age of 24. Maybe I won't do it til I die but I still feel the need.

It is awesome that you want to work at yourself, just know you can do what you wish to accomplish without needing to take these drugs.

Now, there is nothing wrong with a friendly hippie wanting to drop acid or eat shrooms occasionally. As far as personal advice, the best setting would be the most comfortable one for YOU. My hippie lives alone so he has a safe, quite, comfortable place with all he needs. If you are seeking spirituality, I would suggest taking whatever psych. you are most comfortable with by yourself. Quiet, introverted trips with no one to talk to always push my friend hippy in weird, knowledgeable, and insightful trips that are based of whats going on in hippies life.

Having a sitter near by on large doses is always a smart thing to do even though you think you can handle yourself. I cannot make you believe this, no matter how many bad trips you work through, eventually a large- or even small dose of something will grab your brain and obliterate it into millions of pieces while you observe it being rebuilt.

I will say that shrooms are much more introverted and emotional for my hippie, not that LSD is not, just shrooms more so in his case. Ayahausca and Mescaline in their natural plant based made forms have been used for healing and spiritual enlightenment for years also.

Thank you a lot. This is what I needed to hear. Maybe I'll stick to Shrooms, mescaline, ayahausca and LSD and not try to force the issue on anything else. Peace & Love from a young hippie-ish brother.

Maybe it is sort of an escapist route now than I think about it @friendlyhippie. But I also know there is stuff to gain in the process. One thing I know is that I don't know everything. And I learned a lot from psychedelics in the past. So there must be more to know. But there is some sort of escapist motivation. But I'd also like to expand my thinking, horizons, and do it safely in the process. Which is why I'm making this post.

I plan on doing psychs for a while... Maybe write a book or two. Maybe that's the wrong approach to it all but what I think at the young naive age of 24. Maybe I won't do it til I die but I still feel the need.

Age is just a number that measures our existence in a way we can understand. Young, old, and alike, we are all in this world together, we all have different perspectives and beliefs. YOUR want, is no better or worse than mine. I believe simply that you are aware there is more to learn in life, more to what we know as reality. That puts you steps ahead of all the judgmental, power hungry people we live among. Not that everyone is the same. You are trying to better yourself, escapists route or through strict meditation.

Like I said before, psychedelics can be a way to open your mind to whatever you want. After the drug has worn off though, that is where your true essence lies.

One more thing, my hippie friend told me that if one was interested enough in Mescaline, that he could go to erowids website and realize you can buy what you need online. Not that I condone this, my friend hippie just told me about it.

go with the more gentle psy: mescaline, mxe, 5 meo mipt, al lad.

mushrooms, dmt, 4 aco dmt, ayahuasca for me are much more bizarre and are more scary in nature ime.

go with the more gentle psy: mescaline, mxe, 5 meo mipt, al lad.

mushrooms, dmt, 4 aco dmt, ayahuasca for me are much more bizarre and are more scary in nature ime.
Why would you include a dissociative anesthetic in a list of serotonergic psychedelic drugs?
By all means recommend MXE to him (it is good stuff), but please don't mention it in the same sentence as mescaline and co. - it's a different experience altogether.