• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hello BLighters! Need some help around Suboxone/Adderall combo

Enuf_Is_Enuf

Greenlighter
I finally decided to join this site. I've lurked around for months, if not years. Joined another site (DDC), but messed up a few times and people that helped me numerous times stopped replying to my posts and almost lost their hope in me. My story is this...Developed oxy habit. First it was hydrocodone after 2-3 minor surgeries in 2011-2012 fell in love with opiates .. Quit ct. PAWS were a real bitch, and I knew nothing about them. I didn't not what to do. Thought I was losing my mind. Friend recommended a great pill called Roxy and I fell in love. This time it was a serious love/hate relationship. Money problems, family issues, work related BS. So I quit using Suboxone last November with the help of another forum. My taper was aweful probably due to improper induction and short term (5 weeks, from 2.00mg to 0.25). After jumping Suboxone (Jan 2015) I began developing depression again so I began taking stupid Adderall. Never too much. No more than 15-20mg a day. Some days I took nothing at all but it all lead to taking adderall daily. Still, nothing crazy. 10mg/day due to lack of supply. In March 2015 I decided to get high on oxy like a moron and here I am. Been messing too much with Suboxone, oxy and addie ALL SUMMER LONG! To the point where I take 1mg of sub in the morning (after going through mild wd), then taking adderall and stupid me pops a oxy pill at night just to screw everything up and start from scratch.

I've been through this horrific cycle for too long now. I was successfully tapering Suboxone in July/Aug and got down to 0.375mg and screwed up. Still, taking 10mg of adderall daily. I didn't tell my "supporters/friends" on that other forum because I'm afeaid of being judged. Need u help.

Like an idiot, I took that oxy after being on a low dose of Suboxone thinking I won't get High. And I wish I didn't ! I wish I didn't get High. Now, I'm just trapped. I know I'm on Suboxone but knowing that I can still take some oxy drives me nuts. Perhaps, adderall is screwing me up.

Can anyone tell me how To do it right? I'm currently on 1.50 dose of Suboxone and 10-15 adderall per day. How should I taper both? Or taper Suboxone first? See, I can do just fine without Suboxone it seems like, but adderall gives me that mood lift, sort of good morning rush!

Also, aside from possible precipitated WD, what are other dangerous side effects of bouncing between sub and oxy?

PLEASE, GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION HERE! I really appreciate your input.

Hi, Welcome to Bluelight!
Great to have you here - you are in the right place. I had a seizure when I mixed subs with heroin and Lyrica but this is not the same, and bounced around a bit myself. I'm sorry you are in this place, but you are asking for help which is awesome! I'll go ahead and move your thread to Other Drugs or Drug discussion for now. In the interim here is the Suboxone Mega Thread and FAQ v. 19. There are quite a few mega threads you might want to check out besides this one. Best of luck moving forward. :)