• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hello BL people I’ve 2 issues I need advice & support on.

BlueJeanLady

Greenlighter
Hi everyone - 1st thing is I’m REALLY struggling from being taken off AdderallXR cold turkey and no substitutions. I can’t get anything done I’m constantly overwhelmed or have this feeling of dread in my stomach. I feel pathetic for feeling like I’m struggling cause I’ve been through worse and have loved ones going through worse. I’m struggling mentally and physically as my spasticity and startle reflex is greatly exaggerated and I’m falling a lot so if anyone has info online support that would be greatly appreciated. Secondly I’ve had more misses then hits lately in my arm so I’m trying to give them a break but where else can I safely inject? And importantly where should I absolutely not inject? Also how do I heal the lumps from missed hits? I apologize if all this has been posted previously, I’m still trying to find my way around here and how it works especially on mobile device and not tablet or desktop.

I feel for ya but I would suggest putting the needle down for a minute.
What's the goal here; to figure out the best way to inject or is this something you would like to be free of.
No judgements imma junkie myself. Whattaya do?
Is it meth ya banging?
Peace