• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello and need advice

aruga

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Long time kurker, first time poster.

I have been on opana between (100-60)mg for the past 8 months and loratab 10's or about 5 months before that.

Do make a long story short I have to wait 30 days untill I can go back to my PM dr and get my perscriptions.
He gave me info today for suboxen detox to help me get through this. Well it takes 3 weeks to ger a appointment.

I can go to the methadone clinic on tues if i choose too.

i dont know what to do. The withdrawl symptomsare more than I can handle. I did start abusing the opana and things just got out of control.

I have a prescription for clonadine and klodopin but they do not help with the symptoms.
I have 3 choices the way i see it.
1. Cold turkey
2. Try to buy some pills and make it till tues and goto the methadone clinic.
3. Keep buying pills for 3 weeks untill the suboxen treatment starts(which would be hard and expensive)

I start getting withdrawl symptoms 6 hours after taking an opana.
Now i am out of opana and have about to nucynta(sp) that i have been using to keep the withdrawl symptoms down. I do not want to be on pain meds anymore i just cant handle being so sick.

I have partied like a rock star for 15 years...im 33 now but this is the worst situation i have ever been in

any advice?

nice to meet everyone and i hope this post is in the right place.
I searched the forums and saw withdrawls scattered everywhere.

Aruga

Hello and welcome to Bluelight. Please ask this question over in the Other Drugs forum or the Dark Side forum so you can get a good response. Thanks.