Hello and an MDPV Question

Posts on a website are not evidence cos who's to say it's not pure fantasy, bullshit and dicksizing bravado they're posting?
I disagree with this point. Emails can be used as evidence in court...posts in forums would be no different. The words you post can be used against you in court. For example: your words could be used to show your mindset and/or "propensities," possibly excluding you from using an entrapment based defence for some future incident. The list goes on and on. Just sayin.

Shammy, why is it soooo difficult for you to go along with the idea that we should be cautious?

I've got a hard on for this thread because it's pure junk and it inspired me to sign up for a BL account. I have posted in other threads that touch on peevee...easy enough for you to see them all by clicking on my account to link to them. I can't be everywhere though and tend not to comment on stuff that doesn't interest me. Hopefully that answers most of your questions. Oh and don't worry, I didn't get butt-hurt because you called me rabid. =D

Thing is, I'm not saying people shouldn't be cautious - of course they should. I just think that caution has been replaced by paranoia in this thread. It doesn't go on in any other threads that discuss far iffier stuff so I just don't see why this one is any different is all.

And I'm sure emails can be used in court as supporting evidence but without physical evidence it wouldn't even get to court. Wouldn't even get to the prosecution stage, to be honest. And anyone with any sense won't keep communications like that stored and would be using secure communications if they wish to discuss anything that actually is on dodgy legal ground - OTR IM software and the like can't be used against you cos it has plausible deniability built in as well as being unreadable to those not involved in the conversation.

Entrapment is also illegal in the UK so not a huge concern here at least. I know that is not the case everywhere though.

I don't get it, I have 0 chemistry experience and whilst in a pv binge managed to get the egg yolk oil formed and currently drying away day 2 and its starting to take on the tan colour I recognise from old. I thought I'd struggle from whats been said in this thread but so far its been a doddle, I really can't understand why more users haven't posted a success?

Did you get a chance to bioassay it yet? The color can vary wildly based on different factors it seems, the hcl even seems to slowly aquire a tan color if just left in open air for a while. This method (other than the original compound) is the only one I've seen thus far that claims to also produce the sexstatic-wonder-crack effects of the original tan.

Shambles - You're ever the optimist. All I gotta say is get ready to be disappointed by Ben Furry's report.

Glad to see that Codders finally figured out it's all bunk BS. He's certainly no shill or alt.

Why don't we cut out the conspiracy theory beating around the bush bullshit about belize and crazy shit, unless actual reference / proof is provided. I'm confused as hell with this thread, I've never seen so many people just up and disregard someones work so fast..

Not saying I know for sure if its legitimate, but I don't know that its illegitimate at this time either, thats all im saying.

;)

*awaits the flood of posts making accusations of shilling for antibiotics (no doubt designed to deal with the dick-rot associated with fucking dogs) but hopes people here prove him wrong by at least trying to stay on topic for once in this thread*

Also must admit to being just mildly envious of the combination of living in a tropical paradise, working with pretty gals, and getting to play with tan peev in your spare time - quite the happy combo =D

*awaits the flood of posts making accusations of shilling for antibiotics (no doubt designed to deal with the dick-rot associated with fucking dogs) but hopes people here prove him wrong by at least trying to stay on topic for once in this thread*

Also must admit to being just mildly envious of the combination of living in a tropical paradise, working with pretty gals, and getting to play with tan peev in your spare time - quite the happy combo =D

One does what one can.

I work for Quorumex in Belize.

I know.

Our first released product is a topical antibiotic - Topic-QX.

I know.

I've seen your hogwash on the net about that too. Similarities are astounding. Multiple accounts, sockpuppetry etc on comment pages and boards.

Nothing much adds up with you does it?

This forum would be the last place in the world in which I would like to spend time if I had a stash of Tan PV on hand and was willing to ingest it.

I've processed 23 kilos of this stuff in the past year or so, and bump it myself every day - in fair quantities

Add that up and stay fashionable.

I think we need less off-topic bollocks in this thread ;)

The quorum sensing stuff sounds rather interesting from a brief smattering of Google research. Not sure if that's being questioned too now but seems to be discussed on plenty of legit sites totally unrelated to Stuff's lab and would fit with his proposed theory of a mechanism for how his process might work. To my totally uneducated mind anyway.

Entrapment is also illegal in the UK so not a huge concern here at least. I know that is not the case everywhere though.

entrapment requires that you were coerced or threatened into doing something not just something was suggested to you and you did it.

there is definitely something fishy up with this thread shammy and allegations of sockpuppetry are not without merit (smod powers innit).

If there is actual evidence of shadiness then smod powers can (and should) be used to deal with it, no?

And there is nothing close to an entrapment set-up going on in this thread that I can see. Free will and all that. Nothing stopping people from being discreet about any experimentation. Up to them what they choose to reveal. Wouldn't even stuff like the CWE codeine thread be on iffy legal ground too? Don't think people are meant to do that either - what if they use the instructions posted to produce codeine powder for sale or summat? How many threads would have to be closed if the "don't incriminate yourself" rule was strictly enforced? Fuckloads. This is basically just a method for freebasing peevee with a few extra steps - ie reheating, redissolving and repeated drying. It's not synthesis so I really don't see a problem.

^Neither do I - in theory tho when SM says " a totally different drug" - (from memory ?) that might be interpreted differently by other people

It could indeed but is purely a subjective description unless anyone tests the stuff. If anybody can even replicate his technique successfully. Chemistry bods seem to think it a total fantasy that any chemical change could be taking place. I still think it's an interesting idea that may or may not be all just peev psychosis on Stuff's part. Dunno cos I haven't been able to try for myself yet. But I will be at some point. With no fear of being busted as a result. Best hope I'm right on that then :D

If there is actual evidence of shadiness then smod powers can (and should) be used to deal with it, no?

And there is nothing close to an entrapment set-up going on in this thread that I can see. Free will and all that. Nothing stopping people from being discreet about any experimentation. Up to them what they choose to reveal. Wouldn't even stuff like the CWE codeine thread be on iffy legal ground too? Don't think people are meant to do that either - what if they use the instructions posted to produce codeine powder for sale or summat? How many threads would have to be closed if the "don't incriminate yourself" rule was strictly enforced? Fuckloads. This is basically just a method for freebasing peevee with a few extra steps - ie reheating, redissolving and repeated drying. It's not synthesis so I really don't see a problem.

I never said that entrapment was going on (I don't believe it is/see how it would be) just clarified what classed as entrapment. The thread hasn't been closed because I don't understand what is going on at all just that there is something not right with it and with the mentions of legal high companies plus the sockpuppet accounts it all seems a little suspect doesn't it? It could be that nobody is going to be able to replicate this mythical powder and then it is suddenly/magically released onto the market (completely by coincidence of course) it would not be the first time this board has been used to generate hype.

Evad: There was one mention by Stuff of a product he described as being "shit". In a 36 page thread that's a shitty shilling job by any standards. I take the point about how it could possibly be a long run-up to a product launch but tan peev is not a new product so much as a long-lost one. It hardly needs any pre-release hype cos anyone who managed to produce and sell it would probably struggle to keep up with demand even if this thread was never posted. It's a legend in its own lifetime as it is.

I don't know about alt accounts cos that's staff biznizz. But other than that one that may have originated from Belize (but was given the all-clear by senior staff at the time from what I recall?) I haven't seen anything I'd consider seriously suspect. That's not to say there is nothing suspect but maybe I'm just taken in by it all or just want it to be true and haven't seen anything like enough genuine iffiness to feel the need for paranoia yet.

It genuinely does not seem like shillery to me. Not even close. Odd? Yes. Too fantastical to be true? Possibly. Not seen any strong evidence one way or the other so far so still have that open mind. Or gullibility. As you please.

Right I sampled yesterday and here is what I found, I deliberately stayed away from BL because I didn't want to make one of those 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' posts. Firstly it burnt, I could tell a lot of the bicarb hadn't reacted as I could taste it. The first thing I noticed anything was happening was the anxiety I had left over from the week befores PV binge dissapeared and my mood was lifted greatly. This was joined with a buzzing and small rushes over my skull and down through my body. I felt lighter than air and if I was being held up and carried around by my arms. This was really nice but completely different to the white hcl I had been using the week previous. However this was as far as it went, the strange thing I noticed was there was absolutely zero sexuality involved. Also my appetite went through the roof and eating anything became quite euphoric and gratifying. The uplifting subtle euphoria lasted for a maximum of 3 hours if that and quietly left.

So I haven't quite cracked the sexual tan yet but what this has shown me is it can be done, maybe I didn't leave the substance to dry long enough, I know I used too much bicarb, whatever it was it was completely different to the white and a much more pleasant experience, but not quite the fabled tan, yet.

One thing I forgot to mention was my vision became very blurry, colours seemed to brighten in the corner of my eye and my depth perception was all over the place something I've never experienced on pv.

Last edited:
Most promising post so far, I'd say. The lack of anxiety, lightness and tinglyrushy Goodness definitely sound like it's heading toward tan territory to me. Perhaps the prior use of white peev recently diminished some of the effects too? Not sure how heavily you'd been using the white but it was fairly recent use I think? Pretty sure that would affect things somewhat. Keep us posted (or not if you go with the paranoia stuff) cos it's sounding like the right track has been found to me from what you say there :)