Hello and an MDPV Question

Perfect! The best drying temperature is between 100F and 120F. If it's gets above 140F during this phase it decays in to a strange substance that has no psychoactive element, no tachycardia, no prosexual effects, but it absolutely, positively creates a limp dick for six to eight hours that will not arouse for any stimulus on the planet. No other discernable effects. Honest to God truth. Might be an emergency treatment for priapism, which can be dangerous and causes loss of the member in some cases. I'd be happy to describe the process for anyone wanting to create a new drug for priapism8o I'm pretty sure nothing out there works as good as whatever this stuff is. In any case, if you created it by accident Ben, you'd be pissed at me.
Sheesh... it's bad enough being a guinea pig for RC's, but being a guinea pig for "strange substances they decay into" is pressing the limits of sanity, IMO.

You're actually ingesting chemical byproducts that you haven't the vaguest, remotest clue about? Life must mean extraordinarily little to you.

P.S. why not go hit the local nuclear waste dump and see if there's anything that could get you high there? 8)

Perfect! The best drying temperature is between 100F and 120F. If it's gets above 140F during this phase it decays in to a strange substance that has no psychoactive element, no tachycardia, no prosexual effects, but it absolutely, positively creates a limp dick for six to eight hours that will not arouse for any stimulus on the planet. No other discernable effects. Honest to God truth. Might be an emergency treatment for priapism, which can be dangerous and causes loss of the member in some cases. I'd be happy to describe the process for anyone wanting to create a new drug for priapism8o I'm pretty sure nothing out there works as good as whatever this stuff is. In any case, if you created it by accident Ben, you'd be pissed at me.

What I'm really pissed at is not having the confidence to go all out and use my whole gram because of what has been said here and on other forums with others not being able to get anywhere with it. The lack of people posting successes was strange and I just thought it must mean its trickier than it appears. Now it looks like I may get somewhere with (I'm not resigned to the fact it is going to be a complete success just yet but not that the technique doesn't work through some error on my part, like I said I really did stumble through it while binging on the white) all my white pv has been used up. Everything went exactly like the instructions and since starting this I've been waiting for the catch.

What I'm really pissed at is not having the confidence to go all out and use my whole gram because of what has been said here and on other forums with others not being able to get anywhere with it. The lack of people posting successes was strange and I just thought it must mean its trickier than it appears. Now it looks like I may get somewhere with (I'm not resigned to the fact it is going to be a complete success just yet but not that the technique doesn't work through some error on my part, like I said I really did stumble through it while binging on the white) all my white pv has been used up. Everything went exactly like the instructions and since starting this I've been waiting for the catch.

There's no catch Ben. I just think you are the first person who read the whole thread and then followed the instructions to the letter. A couple of people read the first post and then attempted it (which of course yields nothing). A few people followed the quick and dirty outline without bothering to read the hundreds of posts that explained each step in detail and what problems could be expected and how to deal with them. You're the only one, to my knowledge, that also intended to do the cold fusion approach (you ended up with a hybrid approach, which seems to have worked fine so far). So there's no catch, as you will see for yourself in another 24 hours or so.

Get yourself something akin to a mortar and pestle now so that you can finely grind the end product. You want it as fine as possible so that small clumps don't get stuck in your nasal passages to be released later at an inopportune time (happens a lot), or so that you don't accidentally overdose when all the clumps get loose at the same time (happens a lot). Completely dry the product at a very warm temperature - 100F +, for at least 12 hours after you first think it's dry (it won't be). Then scrape it up with a razor blade or tonto point knife and mix and chop well. Put into your mortar and grind vigorously for at least 15 minutes. Pour out into whatever you want and then heat the mortar at 100F + for ten minutes (to collect the remaining grains that may have stuck to the mortar due to atmospheric moisture). Tap out the remaining grains into your container. Enjoy.

P.S. I believe you already know, from the fragrance - which is the usually the first attribute of the powder mentioned by folks who tasted the original Tan, that you do have the real Tan in front of you.

Last edited:
Oh stop it, please, I'm salivating. I really can't wait. Even if this doesn't hit the mark I'm spurred on to try again to perfect the method to my own satisfaction. It's going to be a long night waiting.

In the meantime my pestle and mortar are primed and at the ready awaiting 'T' day.

Oh stop it, please, I'm salivating. I really can't wait. Even if this doesn't hit the mark I'm spurred on to try again to perfect the method to my own satisfaction. It's going to be a long night waiting.

In the meantime my pestle and mortar are primed and at the ready awaiting 'T' day.

How's the color now?

That notorious legal substances cartel, SHM? ;)

Surely even the naysayers aren't at least interested to see how Ben's attempt works out? He most definitely ain't no altshill I can assure y'all.

*awaits with interest and open mind*

**If you do not like the thread, then make it easier for yourself and avoid it**

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been toying with the idea of posting a picture all morning, but here it is:
NSFW:

280pezq.jpg

Will report back with the effects later on.

Wasn't CT-Boi charged with possession of coke cos his peev got sent to a neighbours address and they reported it? That's hardly the fault of this thread - just really, really bad luck that could happen to anyone who still orders peevee from overseas. And no, obviously it hasn't been legalised here but it is still legal plenty other places - cartels tend to deal in properly illegal drugs that are used by more than a handful of stim fanboys.

I may be being overoptimistic in still being interested in the potential of this process but I'd rather be overoptimistic than be wallowing in conspiracy theory silliness. And they really are very silly conspiracy theories - even Alex Jones would feel a fool posting such drivel.

Ben: Nice pic - still looking promising to me. Look forward to the all-important taste test to come. With some considerably envy :D

Ben: Nice pic

What pic? There is no pic.

And what conspiracy drivel has been posted? All I've said I'm sure of is multiple accounts and sockpuppetry. Tell me where this falls into conspiracy bollocks. Both are obvious and evident in this thread.

Cartels deal in all sorts of things. Illegality of the goods has nothing to do with anything.

Last night I posted six posts above this. It was a reference to SDBF viewing the thread/forum. On the day Bensofurry posted 'possible' success. A simple coincidence, an Alex Jones conspiracy in your eyes. That and Stuffmonger doing the same.

The staff are conscientious, I'll give them that.

Give them all a Big Mac.

What pic? Erm... the one in the NSFW tags?

280pezq.jpg

The conspiracy bollocks wasn't specifically aimed at your post (although as I've said before in this thread this is one occasion I strongly disagree with you and would have to lump you in with the other proponents of conspiracy bollocks) but at all the posts trying to debunk the idea with accusations of elaborate shillery. Debunk it on scientific grounds by all means, but the idea that this is all just a bizarre attempt to trick people into synthing Bad Things (presumably so some international drug agency can track everyone who mentions trying it down and bust them?) or to sell that legal high thing is just plain silly, in my opinion. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Also, the fact that Ben posted about his attempt to replicate Stuff's results and then - miraculously - Stuff posted a reply to him is hardly surprising. He's obviously gonna be keeping an eye on this thread and be responding to people who are trying it out for themselves, isn't he? Dunno what SBDF has to do with anything either. Yes it is a new account made by someone who used to post under a different name but he said that himself so what's he trying to hide? I spoke to him regarding his motives for creating a new account and what he said didn't sound at all unreasonable to me - and you also know what he said. I really don't see anything suspicious in his actions. Nor those of anybody else in this thread (with the possible exception of Rusted Chains who comes over way too rabid to me).

^
SHM, press the "Show" button(near NSFW) and you'll see the pic. There's not much to see really...can't see the wood countertops or plates that were used in previous pics, Hahaha.

This thread and BL are a little twisted for sure. Why do the mods knowingly let SDBF and other alt accounts be used. Any legit forum would ban that practice. Why doesn't SDBF go back to using his "real" account. I thought SDBF was being used so that he could annonymously tell his lies about sexing up three girls at the same time on his scrufftan. Claims he's too well known in San Diego under the original name. Bullshit. Dude, if you went back to your "real" account, no one would be the wiser. So why keep using the alt?

Love how scruff keeps coming back to egg-on those that post about trying the process. That's just plain psycho. Why would he be encouraging people to try the conversion? Please think objectively about this point.

Ben Furry, I can see how you'd think that you're on to something because you see things that are similar to what's being decribed in the "conversion" process. Do you really think your bastardized procedure is going to result in "sucess" after so many failures by others. Guess that's hard to see when you're a little addled. Maybe I'm being too harsh but when are people going to wake the fuck up?

I say no Big Macs until alts, and other issues, get removed, resolved or ironed out.

Edit:
Dang it Sham, you beat my rabid fingers to the punch. Please articulate what specifically it is that you find suspicious about what I've said. I can see a pm you send me but wont be able to answer (if you wanna do it that way.)

Last edited:
^ Didn't say you were stupid but it's worked for me since it was posted and wasn't sure if you actually couldn't see it due to some technical fuck up or if you were just being obtuse. Not that you'd ever be obtuse, I'm sure ;)<3

RC: Alt accounts are allowed on BL as long as the original account is no longer being used. That is the case with SBDF's accounts. There have been many instances of BLers having to make new accounts due to people out there in the real world finding out who they belong to. Privacy is a bit of a concern when discussing illegal activities as you are so keen on pointing out ;)

As for Ben's product being doomed to failure, Stuff seems to think it looks like it could well be successful. He's not telling him he's fucked up and needs to start over from scratch which you chastised him for when Codders fucked his attempt up. Why not just wait and see what Ben has to say? He's got nowt to gain or to lose by lying so what he has to say is of great interest to me if nobody else.

"And also keep in mind that Bluelighters have been raided in the past on several different continents. It has remained unclear whether or not this is because of Bluelight, but it is always good to remember that posting something foolish could give the authorities the deciding information to raid and arrest you."

Found this in BL's own FAQ section. Good info for everyone...especially rabid folks like me. Shambles and others say self incrimination is no big deal...they've seen worse...people do it all the time. Terrible advice on so many levels. Don't let the number of posts these people have fool you. Why would Shammy have issues with me opening eyes up to what is really going on here. Draw your own conclusions.

Ben so, what's the word'o

If anyone says 'signal-to-noise ratio'...

I'll up it with a 'pre-drought-fire'.

Don't prank with a Prankster.

RC: Those people who have gotten into trouble with the law through BL were as a result of posting personal information admitting to be planning to take drugs to meet-ups they arranged publicly on the site. Or through doing shady deals with police posing as members via PM. That's just plain stooopid. But is a very different thing to just mentioning being in possession of drugs on the site. I honestly don't think LE are trawling the site trying to work out where members who mention they may or may not be in possession of a gram of MDPV that they may or may not have mixed with bicarb and water and left to dry. They'd have to bust that person whilst still in possession of it so kinda hit or miss, no? Posts on a website are not evidence cos who's to say it's not pure fantasy, bullshit and dicksizing bravado they're posting? Can't be proven without physical evidence and anybody with any sense won't be leaving anything like that lying around. If they actually had any lying around in the first place.

Also, the "rabid" comment was due to the fact you seem to be taking this thread very personally and don't seem to have such a hard-on for warning people discussing and admitting to far dodgier stuff in other threads.

SHM: There would be way more signal and far less noise if all the bickering stopped and those who are interested in the process itself - whether they are attempting it or not - were just left to discuss it without all the other bullshit.

Last edited: