• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

hello all! getting on suboxone tomorrow

apricotcoldshot

Greenlighter
getting on suboxone tomorrow - well life does suck sometimes ! after having nearly 10 yrs clean i relapsed about 14 months ago - i quickly went to treatment through musiccares in LA and they were so cool and put me into detox and 30 day residential program in pasadena and i kicked a small heroin habit with clonidine and valium and other meds, it worked very well -- then i stupidly moved back to san diego and stopped doing program and meetings and started dating a girl who had a borderline drinking problem, and i isolated and didnt think i had to disclose my addict history, well to make a long story short i lasted about 13 months , then started using after some emotional hardships and bam!
back on the needle - now its been about 6 weeks and i cannot find any program that will give me clonidine and im going to try the suboxone MAT outpatient program in Diego and give it my all -- any suggestions?

Hey apricot, welcome to bluelight.

Sounds like you're learning though and that's important. I'm gonna move this over to Sober Living where it will have a better chance of having the right "eyes" see it and respond.

You've got this!

NMI >> SL