Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Headache & LSD

>O_o<

Greenlighter
So I have taken the last view month sometimes half a hit or 1 hit or 1 quarter,
I always have headache after, any suggestions?!

How often is moderate to use LSD?!

How much do I need to go into the spirit realm to see visions, never took
more than 1 hit. I usually do music till my finger hurt, or draw away. BUT I never
have visions ?!

THANKS for speaking your mind !

Ps.: I drank a lot of strong Ayahuasca in peru, never really had visions, I feel usually good thou!?

So I have taken the last view month sometimes half a hit or 1 hit or 1 quarter,
I always have headache after, any suggestions?!
Take magnesium.
Stay hydrated while on LSD.

How often is moderate to use LSD?!
Varies from person to person.
Personally; when the doctor tells me I need to start spitting my tabs because my intestines are clogged up with blotter paper, THEN I might be tripping too frequently.

I trip 1-2 times per week and I feel absolutely fine.

How much do I need to go into the spirit realm to see visions, never took
more than 1 hit. I usually do music till my finger hurt, or draw away. BUT I never
have visions ?!

THANKS for speaking your mind !

Ps.: I drank a lot of strong Ayahuasca in peru, never really had visions, I feel usually good thou!?
I took about 500mcg LSD one time and that was one of the most intense trips of my life. LSD visuals are very unlike any tryptamine or phenethylamine psychedelic I have experienced.

I've had DPT plenty of times and I've heard that's similar to Ayahuasca. 120mg blows my head off - makes me see aliens and shit.

Magnesium, will try/ research that more, lot's of water sure. Uiiii 1/2 times per week,......
I thought after 3 times in a row 1once a week it is to much needs more time for me.

500mcg is how many tabs ?! I read some where that 1 tab could have between 80- 300mcg LSD?!

I don't know DPT so I can't say anything about it to Ayahuasca, aya is very therapeutic and has to be
take with preparation if you want to get something out of it. HEY THANKS for your time I hope you/ anyone else
can tell me more about the dose question. I have heard 3 tabs makes you see VISIONS and anything else what's
involved with losing your ego etc.

Magnesium, will try/ research that more, lot's of water sure. Uiiii 1/2 times per week,......
I thought after 3 times in a row 1once a week it is to much needs more time for me.

500mcg is how many tabs ?! I read some where that 1 tab could have between 80- 300mcg LSD?!
As you say it depends on the tabs. I took just over one and a half 300mcg tabs (more than 450 but less than 600 so I'd estimate 500mcg).
It's a damn strong trip anyway.

I don't know DPT so I can't say anything about it to Ayahuasca, aya is very therapeutic and has to be
take with preparation if you want to get something out of it.
It all depends on what you want to get out of the drug.
DPT is also known as "The Light". There's a church somewhere in New York whose followers believe DPT is divine or something like that. I'm sure someone like you would find it therapeutic and spiritual.

I'm a little different to most. I take psychedelics because I love to get blasted... that's it. All I need is an hour or so to clear my head and smoke a joint... unless I've had a really bad or exhausting day I'm good to go. For me tripping is all about having a good time and living for the moment.

HEY THANKS for your time I hope you/ anyone else
can tell me more about the dose question. I have heard 3 tabs makes you see VISIONS and anything else what's
involved with losing your ego etc.

That's pretty much exactly what happened. Words can't even describe craziness I was seeing that day. I felt totally lost walking down a pathway I'd walked hundreds of times in the past... my vision was totally fucked up. I couldn't even read because words and letters were rearranging themselves in front of my eyes.
Hell, even 250mcg can make for one hell of a trip if you're in the right state of mind. I would definitely give it a go if I were you. IMO it's hands down the most powerful serotonergic psychedelic out there.

Thanks for your respond, You have the right to just get high because you like it, just as people drink beer and
smoke cigarettes. And you are right that it depends on what you want to get out of it, still I think that it seems
like a different realm where I should be prepared to go into it. My Elders told me this realm is even more dangerous
than ours,
so I don't take it lightly to use these substances, I educate respect and preparation cause I work with
them therapeutically. I want to be a raw model which personifies this. Maybe that's why your visions are FUCKED =D

THEY maybe think,......oooh maaaaaaaan what does this gay want down here again. So maybe they disturb your
connection to the realm. JUST a thought ! I don't take my self to serious I know very little about LSD! I had very little
vision on Aya, which is how I became a sitter cause I was always fine and felt very good ! SO I could take care on people
if they took off !!

Following my psychonaut rules I maybe try first 2 hits and see where that takes me ! WHAT do you think about it !!!
How many hours do you think I will trip on 2 hits ?! How do you get in the right state of mind on one hit !?

Thanks for your information !

Thanks for your respond, You have the right to just get high because you like it, just as people drink beer and
smoke cigarettes. And you are right that it depends on what you want to get out of it, still I think that it seems
like a different realm where I should be prepared to go into it. My Elders told me this realm is even more dangerous
than ours,
so I don't take it lightly to use these substances, I educate respect and preparation cause I work with
them therapeutically. I want to be a raw model which personifies this. Maybe that's why your visions are FUCKED =D
That 'realm' is just an altered state of conciousness. LSD causes heightened activity in certain areas of your brain. Physically speaking there is nothing dangerous about this at all. The dangers are possible psychological trauma and exacerbation of pre-existing mental disorders.

Taking it lightly is the healthiest thing to do. By all means respect the chemical and definitely make sure your set and setting are satisfactory, but your #1 aim should be just to relax and have a great time. For me, no other class of drugs comes even remotely close to psychedelics for euphoria.

THEY maybe think,......oooh maaaaaaaan what does this gay want down here again. So maybe they disturb your
connection to the realm.
Not quite sure what you mean by this. Disturbing me while I'm tripping is basically signing your own death warrant.

JUST a thought ! I don't take my self to serious I know very little about LSD! I had very little
vision on Aya, which is how I became a sitter cause I was always fine and felt very good ! SO I could take care on people
if they took off !!

Following my psychonaut rules I maybe try first 2 hits and see where that takes me ! WHAT do you think about it !!!
How many hours do you think I will trip on 2 hits ?! How do you get in the right state of mind on one hit !?

Thanks for your information !
LSD gives me the most convincing and highest quality visuals out of any psychedelic I've ever taken. The euphoria is a state of pure joy and the bodily sensations are absolutely amazing (often better than sex).
If I were you I'd start off with at least 200mcg.
Like I said, what I do is take an hour or so to clear my head, smoke a joint, listen to some music, maybe drink a beer... just get yourself into a positive, relaxed state of mind and take it nonchalantly (as if you were just popping a vitamin or something).