• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Headache from cocaine

Yeah, when I do too much in too short a time.

Lots of possible causes; higher blood pressure, restricted blood flow, not to mention the acidic powder you've been firing up into your sinus cavities.

Take a break and get some sleep.

Slept great last night. Haven’t ate much took some Xanax right now to help. Sweaty a bit now but headache not as bad as it was earlier

It's a vasoconstrictor, getting a headache shouldn't be seen an oddity.

I'd imagine the more tampering the more likely the headache. I'd allow for your own natural internal alignment with whatever substance you put in your body. Eat right, etc. Sleep. Maybe wash the product, as caffeine or other active adulterants may be playing a role.

I'd imagine the more tampering the more likely the headache. I'd allow for your own natural internal alignment with whatever substance you put in your body. Eat right, etc. Sleep. Maybe wash the product, as caffeine or other active adulterants may be playing a role.
Well this my first bing 3 day and a ball so I don’t know eyes are watering a bit. Drinking water now instead of Powerade

Is the headache that bad? Been sitting in one spot for a while? That can do it.

I get just as bad of a headache from doing poor quality cocaine as I do from lack of sleep. Usually though I can trace my "lack of sleep" headache back to being dehydrated and hungry. Eat sleep ibuprofen and rub one out youll be fine lol

Also 3.5g of powder cuts up your nose is bound to cause a headache.

Off topic: in high school I had this Mormon kid in my physics class. He was always really poor so did crazy/stupid stuff for lunch money. For whatever reason one day he got dared to snort a line of plaster of paris. I don't remember the asshole that dared him, but he did it for 4 dollars! lol 20 minutes later "my head hurts." no shit bro lmao

Yeah it it’s there not horrible as first coming on but hot now. Just trying to past the time of the comedown

I wish i could make a ball last 3 days lol especially with the stupid prices around here

I normally have a head ache for about a day after. Once the quality went to shit it got a little worse. Sleep and water is what helps me the best. Or more blow lol that always fixed it

I've tried pure cocaine 95%+ at least since I'm peruvian and I have access to cheap. Straight from the cook/lab. It still irritates ur nose and gives u a headache that one, altho u can do a shit lot more till. U get that point. Garbage cocaine makes ur nose bleed after just one tiny line and burns like shit.