hCG - First Time Experiences

Hunterdog

Bluelighter
Okay gang. I opened my shipment of hCG yesterday, ready to start administration at 300 mg e5days. Never used it before so for this rookie I was surprised to see that the ampule came in 5,000mg / ampule but more surprised that it is a dry powder which requires mixing. The "kit" comes with another ampule with 1 ml (cc) of Bacteriostatic water, presumeably for mixing. That's nowhere near enough water, or at least it didn't seem that way to me.

Being the middle of the night and not having the faintest idea how to obtain BAC water locally, I did a bit of research and just decided to boil some highly filtered water, allow it to cool and draw up 3 cc's of this water into a syringe and use THAT for mixing.

After it was mixed I drew up 1/2 cc into a insulin syringe and injected it sub q about an inch to the right of my belly button.

QUESTION: Do I refrigerate the unused portion? Will it be okay / last long enough for the subsequent doses?

BTW, I have since ordered BAC water which will arrive before I tap into the other ampules.

Any thought? Suggestions?

Last edited:
Refrigerate it no matter what state it's in.

1ml is all the water you need to reconstitute 5000iu if you are using slin pins.

Did you get Pregnyl? Keep it in the fridge between 2-15 degrees C...it does say to do so on the box so keep it cool and away from light.

/V

o_pregnyl_hcg_5000_iu.jpg

I don't understand why 1ml isn't enough water to use.

5000iu/1ml = 500iu/0.1ml. 500iu a week is a pretty sensible dose (although you are right that doing 300iu every 5 days would be better- this is easier in terms of division).

Once it's reconstituted like that I know it is only good for a certain amount of time. 30 days 6 weeks? Can someone answer this for the both of us?

Once it's reconstituted like that I know it is only good for a certain amount of time. 30 days 6 weeks? Can someone answer this for the both of us?

It degrades slowly. No reason not to use it all within 6-8 weeks

As I just posted elsewhere...............I am REALLY happy with the hCG so far. This stuff is WONDERFUL! no TEST shrinkage what so ever. WHY didn't I use this stuff on all my previous oral cycles?

This shit is the real deal.

Love the Proviron too. Morning wood is something this old man hasn't seen in many years. What a treat to have wodd tapping you on the chest in the morning to wake you up!

Glad its helping things along. :) How much you taking at the mo?

Glad its helping things along. :) How much you taking at the mo?

I'm currently doing 75 mg/day of Proviron and 350 iu/e5D of the hCG. Loven it so far. It's nice to have the twins in the game this cycle instead of sitting on the sidelines.

If you failed to use the BAw, the hcg is only good for a couple of days in the fridge. The benzyl alcohol in the BAw prevents the growth of bacteria, thereby extending the life of the hcg.

Do they still extract HCG from the piss of pregnant women? Or is it all synthetically produced nowadays?

If they still do extract it..... ewwwww your injecting womens urine :p

I've got a feeling they get it from pregnant donkeys nowadays... or maybe thats just a rumour. ;)

From wiki:
Like other gonadotropins, hCG can be extracted from urine or by genetic modification. Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi, and Novarel use the former method, derived from the urine of pregnant women. Ovidrel, on the other hand, is a product of recombinant DNA.

^
hahha something tells me hunter probably didint know that, hes prolly getting an uneasy feeling right now.... lets let that sink into his psyche.... if its any consolation, urine IS very sterile :) A stew of toxins, but sterile!

^
hahha something tells me hunter probably didint know that, hes prolly getting an uneasy feeling right now.... lets let that sink into his psyche.... if its any consolation, urine IS very sterile :) A stew of toxins, but sterile!

My Momma always used to tell me that I was full of 'piss and vinegar'. Geeze. If she only knew!

Okay. I've got another question about the hCG.

How do you guys usually mix it and dose it. It had been mentioned on this thread before that 1 ml of bacteriostatic water would be enough to mix the hCG in. However, if I do this and then divide it by 16 doses (approx 300 iu / dose), the subsequent dose would be 1/16th of a ml, an incredibly small dose and difficuly to draw up accurately.

Am I missing something?

Just wondering how you all dose it. How much water you use and how you store it, (ie: what you store it in, what container you use).

Okay. I've got another question about the hCG.

How do you guys usually mix it and dose it. It had been mentioned on this thread before that 1 ml of bacteriostatic water would be enough to mix the hCG in. However, if I do this and then divide it by 16 doses (approx 300 iu / dose), the subsequent dose would be 1/16th of a ml, an incredibly small dose and difficuly to draw up accurately.

Am I missing something?

Just wondering how you all dose it. How much water you use and how you store it, (ie: what you store it in, what container you use).
Slin pins buddy! 100ius = 1 ml.