• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Have you personally got hit with a bunk/fake pill?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
Have you been sold or have someone attempting to sell you a pill that was pressed with fentanyl? Did anyone have anything bad happen taking them on accident?

Yes, I tested positive for fentanyl like 3 times due to taking pressed "xanax" bars from the same source. I never OD'd but had a few immediate blackouts from small amounts. It was almost like the retards making them were using proper scales to weigh the fent and cheap ass ones to weigh whatever RC benzos they were using. My first blackout lasted 10 hours from 1.75 bars then a week later the same 1.75 bars caused an 18 hour blackout followed by 48 hours of memory lapses.

To this day I still wonder which benzo caused that 2nd incident, as I had meth in my system but it's effects were just completely obliterated within minutes
Yeah no point in popping bars anymore for me and xanax never ends well I'm glad I prefer the mild ones. Depressing seeing all these kids posting fake fluap,clon bars they know nothing about. It's not even the same shit so posting it doesn't make sense anymore only if its real alp powder press.

Yuuup, was sold an oxy 80 and had it tested on a mass-spectrometer … only drug found was Furanyl fentanyl which is about a 5th of the potency of fentanyl but still much more potent than oxycodone. Luckily no real bad side effects, no OD or anything like that but it could be really dangerous for someone without a tolerance and also oxy is a much longer lasting high than the quick and heavy fent high. Big rip off!

I'm 99% sure the xanax I got recently is either a useless RC or not anything psychoactive at all. It was definitely pressed - one of the bars had a grey smudge, and the pills felt too packed together. Weirdly brittle yet not crumbly upon breaking. Took 2 mg (I use them rarely, so my tolerance was nil at the time I took it) and felt nothing for 4 continuous hours, after which point I fell asleep. Usually I get drowsy after 1 mg. Have yet to test them (oops) but whatever is in them is probably not fentanyl.