• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you "lost the magic"? read on...

how can you speak out against preloading??
the whole concept of understanding and research is to better understand whats going on and to prevent what you dont want to happen.
if someone wants to roll but doesnt want to risk any neurotoxicity, doesnt it seem inteligent to take something that will prevent the neurotoxicity?
knowledge is power!!

I thought that preloading was to help you roll better....That is the impression I got...I did not know it was to help against nuerotoxicity or to help prevent it...know one makes themselves clear around here.

i dont mean to be on the offensive, but if you say that 'no one makes themself clear around here' and that you thought preloading was only to help the roll, you havent been doing very much research. especially with your history of pill popping, i think you should really take a day or five and read every thread bluelight has seen.

i dont mean to be on the offensive, but if you say that 'no one makes themself clear around here' and that you thought preloading was only to help the roll, you havent been doing very much research. especially with your history of pill popping, i think you should really take a day or five and read every thread bluelight has seen.

Pre-loading and post-loading is trying to minimize the damage done by rolling. It does enhance rolling to the effect that the less damage you do to your brain the better you roll.
For example 5HTP will help you produce more seratonin, which will help keep the dopamine from zapping your seratonin receptors, which in turn would make it better for rolling.
While taking Prozac after, simply protects said receptors by blocking out the dopamine.
In other words protecting/repairing your brain will make for a better rolling experience, but I know I just want to protect my brain as much as possible w/out having to give up rolling. If you're gonna do something potentially dangerous why not protect yourself as much as possible?

For those of you who've ordered their stuff from the UK, there's hope- I just got mine yesterday on 10/4, and it was shipped on 10/1 to me in California.
I've started today with an attack dose, and I'll post my results here as they hopefully happen.

OH MY GOSH now that I think about that, I have "preloaded" before E...I have taken 5htp for a couple days before then a couple hours before...then My friend told me to take it an hour before.....When the E kicked in my head hurt sooooooo bad.....then I read the bottle and it said not to take with any serotonin enhancing chemicals.....ooops on my part....I guess I did not do it right huh....
If i just stay drug free now I won't have to worry about all this confusion....but with everyone giving me all this information, it makes me want to try it soooooo bad......just to see if it works.....
but I won't
thanks

I just ordered mine and was wondering where all of you got yours and how long did it take to arrive? I hope I can trust these over seas companies. Anyways, I am looking forward in trying this product and hope it is as good as everyone is saying. I will post my results when I've tried it for a time. P.L.U.R
------------------
Keep on rolling babah!!!!

I just ordered some from the place in NJ... I received it 2 days after placing the order! I took some at work and was like a working machine, hehe. I felt much more energetic and into what I was doing! As far as rolling goes, it's something I do on the rare special occasion, which happens to be this coming Wednesday. Heh, I'll report what happens.

Can you tell me what the site is for that company in NJ? I ordered mine from somewhere in freaking Africa. But I got or am hopefully getting 240 pills for $65.

ive been taking piracetam for close to a week , in varying doses ranging as high 6 pills a day (4800 mg) . I feel nothing ! if anything , it has put up a mental block or two . i would only suspect piracetam if it was the only drug im currently taking . ive been binging on weed lately , and this has always known to make me somewhat "dumb"
smile.gif
well my theory is that some of the chemicals in marijuana have an inhibitory effect on piracetam , or perhaps its site of activation in the brain . my bag of weed is almost empty , and i cant wait to feel piracetam on its own . on a final note , i read in some *obscure* internet document that piracetam DOES have a significant effect on serotonin in some way . If memory serves me well (heh thats why im taking it) , then piracetam is somehow involved with the production of serotonin , not the release of it into the synapse . I have no sources , and I may get flamed , but I know there are curious people like me out there , so look it up ! I say we all start collecting data on this substance and compose some type of FAQ .
peace !
[This message has been edited by BecomeZen (edited 07 October 2001).]

The NJ site was posted earlier in the thread:
http://www.biologicsonline.com/BioPages/Piracetin.html
They had it to me 2 days after I ordered! It is expensive though...
As for marijuana... I smoked 1 small hit of some nasty commercial (I haven't smoked any in more than a month) and I had a panic attack or something! I can only imagine it had something to do with this piracetam... I used to smoke hit after hit of kb every night and never had anyting like this happen. I just flipped out and was feeling paranoid and scared! Any comments?? I am confused as to what happened!! Heh...

In a rare twist of fate , the piracetam started working ! I feel alot more motivated today , and overall i feel happier . I achieved this by LOWERING my dose from 6 pills down to 1 or 2 .

I'm now on my 5th day of Piracetam. I started with an attack dose of 3200 MG and have been taking 1600 MG a day since then. This stuff really DOES work as advertised!
smile.gif
I feel more mentally alert. I'm better able to concentrate. I can recall facts and details with ease. My mind is just working much better! I'm going to get some choline tonight and try that in combination with the Piracetam. I'll report back later in the week.

I tried to read the original erowid link but it was down so i'm sorry if my question is plainly obvious from the initial article.
With this piracetan is it only possible to get over the internet. I live in Australia and was wondering whether it might be possible to buy over the counter here, though i doubt it as we can't even get 5-HTP over here.
------------------
"I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repedative electronic music.
Kristan Wilson, Nintendo 1989

I'm currently living in the UK and was wondering if it was available over the counter at all? I would assume so since I read everyone ordered it from here. Thanks.
------------------
Video games don't affect kids. If they did, we'd all be running around dark corridors, eating pills, and listening to repetitive music... Did you find your ecstacy?

I'm currently living in the UK and was wondering if it was available over the counter at all? I would assume so since I read everyone ordered it from here. Thanks.
Nope, it's perscription only. That means you can buy it abroad and import it for personal use, but not actually buy it here.