• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you "lost the magic"? read on...

Hey guys, received my Piracetin from Bio-Logics, took 4 800 mg capsules for my first time. Preliminary results are that in 40 mins my head just like CLEARED up, not the usual haze I'm in. Also my focus was really sharp, and I felt very motivated to do my work. It definetly was not a placebo effect. Taking another 4 caps later tonight. All in all A VERY positive effect.

I ordered mine from www.********** .co.za...$17.10 for 60 800mg caps (finally found the reciept). Got it yesterday, and I'm only on day 2 but I do feel better mentally. I'll wait a few more days before I begin to formulate an opinion.
------------------
"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended for us to forgo their use."
**~~Gallileo~~**

I'm so damn excited to try this shit and see how it works!!! Damn, if only I had money for it and a pill....

I don't know what it blanked out the name...but from what I understand I've paid the least so far...If anyone wants the address just e-mail me and I'll send you the name...
------------------
"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended for us to forgo their use."
**~~Gallileo~~**

I finally received my order yesterday and quickly sampled 3 pills at once (2400mg). I was not disappointed. After about 1 1/2 - 2 hours I noticed my mind working as if it were on overdrive. I felt that I could quickly analyze thoughts in great depth. I wanted to see if the feelings were merely a placebo effect so I took some I.Q. tests that I had taken a year ago. At that time I was buying into the hype of mdma derrived damage to thought processes and wanted to see how my scores would compare to tests I took in high school and they were the same, averaging 145-150. I took the same tests yesterday about 4 hours after sampling piracetam and my lowest score was 150, with the highest being 157!
I would definitely say that this is a substance I can feel working and am glad I tried. I can't wait to try rolling again in a few weeks. I've always spaced rolls at least one month apart and still have all "the magic" but I figured hey, this stuff can't hurt to try! I'll post my roll results when I have them.

Has anyone who has tried this stuff notice a loss of brain power after they quit the drug or does it have any permanant possitive or negative effects?

Finally got my shit in the mail. Received both shipments within a day of each other. Took about 2400 mg x 2 a day for 2 days along with 250 (500mg) of Choline x 2. Then Sat, I repeated the dosage, but took 1/2 a roll about 5 hours after my last dose of piractem. All I can say is whoa. It was a totally different kind of roll. I didn't feel as out of it, as lost in space, for some reason I was extremely hyper. I've never tried speed or anything like it, but I have a good guess of what using it feels like now. It totally reminded me of the first time I rolled, when I ended up playing football in the middle of the street at 4 a.m. with a bunch of friends. I was leapfrogging over parking meters and just going nuts. Really wierd.

Also got my Piracetin in the mail. Surprisingly, I received it within 3 days of ordering it from the NJ website.
Anyway....I can only echo the positive comments here. Clearly a more alert and attentive state after taking the pills. I take two 800mg pills twice daily. It proved to be much stronger when taken with acid. I took 2 additional pills about two hours before eating 4 hits of acid and WOW! It was unreal. I have yet to try it with E, but that will come this next weekend. I think it adds hyperness to the experience and, at least for me, kept me unable to sleep.
Dr. J

Let me just say this, ive been doing piracetam for 2 weeks almost now(2nd week cutting dosage to 2 800mg pills a day)
but i have also started gym for a week now, and on ECA stack and an amino acid complex(plus vitamines etc). and everything in life seems to be more enjoyable.
sorry cant explain it, but it is.
p.s. my BEST rolls were at times when i was going to the gym regularly.(not on day of roll ofcourse).
as for the responses, im glad whoever used it have noticed a positive effect. but i would suggest doing it every other month, and decreasing the dosage within the month.
just in case this would give your mind the motivation to "upregulate" whatever it is the piracetam enhances.
smile.gif

if you wanna read something interesting, check out the studies done with it, especially where they gave a bunch of mice some of it an hour before giving them nuerotoxic materail. all survived while only 3 out of ten from placebo survived!
last note, dont take it while on medication(so far while on amoxcillin, it gives you a headache
frown.gif
).
keep this thread going with every new reaction you have
smile.gif

------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

Well I've got my piracetam and choline now but need to wait a couple of weeks until I take it with ecstasy.
I'm planning on taking 4800mg in two split doses for two to three days before I take the e. Does anyone have an opinion about whther that sounds a good plan and does anyone know whether it has a cumulative effect and should be incorporated into a daily supplement regime?

i just got my Piracetam in the mail today...i got my lsat's on sat. ill keep ya'll posted.
------------------
im=deadbaby23
-it's more fun to compute

Hey guys, tried it with X this weekend, it blew me away, had an Orange TOP. It got rated a 7 on pillreports.com, with the preloading of piracetin, 2 800 mg caps in the morning and a cap each hour after dropping it seemed more like a 12. I could hardly stand up, this has never happened before and the peak lasted for a long time. I rolled REALLY hard that I slept 12 hours straight and when I woke up I had no ill effects, felt more physically drained then mentally which is a good thing so I guess it takes away the nasty comedown. For now I'm gonna be using the piracetin to just help build back what the past year of X'ing has taken away, mostly short term memory and cognitive function.

Hey folks, I downed 3 capsules before class today, and...it was interesting. The best way i can describe it is that instead of my body being awake and my mind sleeping, (late nights on caffiene) well, my body was screaming at me to sleep and my mind was 110% alert. I had my eyes closed and i was falling asleep yet i could still hear and comprehend easily everything my professor said.
I came back to my room after that class and looked over my philosophy stuff, which usually takes some thought to comprehend. Well, it pretty much all made perfect sense and I went and blew through my test like it was nothing. I'll be trying this out with a roll at Bugged Out this coming weekend, so i'll post up on here my experience there too.

Has anyone who ordered nootropil from the european site received it yet? If so how long did it take you to get it?
Frost you going to bugged out? Mabey I'll see you there.
P.S. Any chance you want to bring some extra pericetam that I could get from you there mine hasn't come in the mail and I'm affraid it wont be here in time. If not no big deal I just though I'd give it a try.

hmmz.. i jus started dropping in the summer. but i over do it. i dropped 22 pill zin lil over a month.... i THINK i lost..'the magic' or watever. but i still feeen for the damn pillz!!i havnt dropped in two weekz... i jus took white dolphinz friday nite.. and shiet..i didnt even PEAK like i did before, SUCKZ!!....

im hyped about tryin this.. i havent dwelled in this forum for awhile..
i finally decided to moderate
smile.gif
..ive taken 1 pill in the past 2 1/2 months (compared to the 8+ i was taking almost weekly)..
needless to say, my brain feels fried. im the kid that won spelling bees back in the day, always thought out the clearest solutions to problems, always remembered EvErYthing..
Now, im having the same troubles that others are having: using the wrong words, having trouble keeping my thoughts straight, spelling things incorrectly *and thats a pet-peeve*.
Basically, when i try this, i'll be able to tell if it works or not, ive clearly noticed in the past couple months how X has affected me. That being after i decided to take a break, because like that guys report, i was eating way too many pills at one time, and not feeling hardly anything.. ill post as soon as i get my order in and i see what the results are
smile.gif

*TiM-ShAdY*

Well, I wrote the UK company whom I ordered from, because I haven't gotten my Piracetim yet, and they charged my card three weeks ago. Here's their reply-
Your order was shipped October 1st, regrettably we cannot give you an approximate length of time for delivery. If there are no problems with the mail service you can expect to receive your goods within 5-15 days. However, with any order up to 28 days should be given.
Kind Regards
Deanna Wakefield
I actually think I'm going to order some from the NJ company this week because I really want to try this out soon. I have a feeling that I'm going to get my original order from the UK people later, rather than sooner. I'll be sure to post when I get it, and also list my results.
------------------
...the musicians who made that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years... real fuckin' high

OK, so those of you have tried a Piracetam/Piracetin regimen....
Is the effect like **clearly** noticiable when you are taking them? Like, do you distincly notice as the pills are taking effect and that you are now under the influence? Or is it a very subtle, underlying thing, and you just notice the *results* such as better grades/notes, etc?
I'm wondering, is this like an Adderol/Ritalin type high? Or maybe does it feel sortof like smoothed out meth?
Anyone with experiences with other drugs, please elaborate and compare... I'm curious to know if its going to be worth my $$ (i want a *noticable* effect.... not just a *maybe* its working...maybe not)
Thanks! Sounds VERY interesting so far!!