• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Have you ever gone down on someone and refused to carry out the act...?

Heh heh, funny stories :) Seems like a lot of dudes that have had these experiences had them when they were younger, with teenage girls... I read that the amount of hormones in your body around that time means that your smell is stronger, I can definitely remember being more concerned back when I was younger, and washing myself more often to keep fresh. These days, I'm in love with my scent.

I have had a few... unpleasant experiences when going down on guys. It's never happened with random hook-ups, but with regular partners that maybe had worked the whole day and weren't too fresh. Polite as I am, I've never made a fuss, if I've actually gone down far enough to suggest I'm going to give them head, I do so for a couple of minutes while holding my breath and then go straight into sex. If it was a random guy then it would be different.

I don't really understand why some girls taste so bad when others taste so good. My most recent ex-gf tasted like heaven. Can't wait to hook up with her again in a few months when she flies back from maryland.

I don't really understand why some girls taste so bad when others taste so good. My most recent ex-gf tasted like heaven. Can't wait to hook up with her again in a few months when she flies back from maryland.

I know right! The last girl I went down on was the cleanest odorless girl ever! I was so suprised! On the other hand there was this one time I opened up her legs and took a closer look...the odor was unbearable worst smell I've ever smelt, the colour was a bit off (yellowish) and I refused to fuck her even with a condom on. Was definitely not risking catching anything if that motherfucker broke!

I've sucked some semi-dirty cocks, I reckon I like that to be honest. The human smell and so on, I don't like a perfectly clean cock with absolutely no odors. I love going down on girls too, but I prefer them shaved.

+1 here. Cock needs to smell like crotch for me to really get in the mood-- the smell of soap is not sexy. Of course a three-day unshowered mess is not going to go near my mouth, but you gotta please all my senses a little :)

As far as pussy goes, my girl actually seems to enjoy my fingers more than my tongue, probably something about pressure :) Never had to complain about smell but sometimes the taste is a little acidic for no reason... fresh juices remedy that pretty well though.