• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Have you ever experienced paranormal powers while tripping like ESP, telepathy, seeing the future,

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Share you stories. I want a investigation down to explore these.

I have personally seen the future many times and I know for a fact that the universe is totally predetermined and past present and future have already happened.

Shulgin claimed he had telekentic powers on a few ocassions and moved bags of concentre with his mind and levitated them.

I have experinced total telepathic powers with my cat before and was able to beam messages to my cat through my mind, and it followed everything I said WAS WILD

We must discover and unlock these powers and figure out how wtf is going on here. These things are simply not drugs. They are simulation breaking easter eggs taking you out of the game and sometimes giving you god like powers

why must we expand this facility?
I like it when I seem know the card that is cut a second before it is cut, but knowing or wanting is not clear. It sure is pleasing to experience.
(in the context of play or "conquest")

What others are thinking is sometimes plain as day, and this can be enhanced on psychedelic, but not if we think it is a power, in those cases, we lose the connectedness facility in cascades of pride and hubris.

I don't really think there is a benefit to knowing things before they happen, or that events in the universe are pre-ordained by any means.
It would create more difficulties than it could solve.

Now being able to move things without touching them sounds attractive, and might even help my sore back.

We must discover and unlock these powers and figure out how wtf is going on here. These things are simply not drugs. They are simulation breaking easter eggs taking you out of the game and sometimes giving you god like powers
I agree they are not simply drugs. I like the word tools. A microscope can teach a microbiologist leaps and bounds more about the topic just using the tool. So really insights can double and triple.

I also believe it is a matter of unlocking the ability to do this for humanity. They sky is the limit when it comes to how much we can control and learn about time and space and how much we can penetrate that.

As we see though they are not Easter eggs for everyone. Charles Manson unlocked a flock of murderers. But that is the same as killing someone by smashing a microscope over their head. A tool was used. And there are no good or bad tools (drugs), just good or bad relationships with the tool.

It is funny because I started thinking back to my 45 years of tripping trying to remember some cool experiences. I remember a few, some too personal to even post about. But looking back is all a thick smokey mess that I can not remember as much anymore. lol Time for sure blurs out some things.

I do have one experience with harmala and mushrooms that could qualify as a vision into the future. I am going to let this thread take off and then post the story. It was about a cannabis arrest and a glimpse into the outcome. My only issue is deductive reasoning can be used to explain a lot, but only to an extent. I believe this experience was a true prophetic glimpse and not explained by deductive reasoning. But when I post I will break it down.

Let's hear some stories! I would love for this thread to take off.

on around 450 ug of acid, in 2020 while my life was going down hill, I had a epic trip where I met god in hyperspace and transcended spacetime, and entered such a high state of existence I have only been to the level of a couple times throughout 150 trips.

During this it showed me the inner workings of my mind and the universe the visuals were beyond anything super beatiful, I was travelling through a infinite fractal of life. In there I saw the entire next year playout before my eyes. Where i would to, what city, the names & faces of people i would meet, The girl who fucked me over, even the extact details of the place i would be living. This trip was so beautiful, and what i needed. At the time I was close to killing myself, but seeing what life had installed for me the next year a massive new change, a new city, new friends, ups and downs, the struggles and the highs. The very next day I applied for a new course of study. The rest is history now, It was a tough year 2021, Everything came true, The first day I move to this city would you fucking believe it. I SAW the same women from my vision infact she was the first person I met lol, living in the same apartment block. We did not speak for the next 5 months, till lockdown came and we started hanging out, and she used me for all my drugs and took advantage of me while i was blacked out. This could some deep lasting trauma throughout 2022 that I managed to heal from now. I knew when we started hanging out i was like fuck man this is the same vision shes gonna fuck me over, I should not talk to her.

Well I didnt listen to the warning from the ACID, and it played out the extact way.

In the end I Got deeper into the ketamine and had a drug induced psychosis breakdown on bluelight Believing the world was out to get me.

Before all the bad stuff happened that year, I took 6 tabs and a gram of ketamine and saw 4 years into the future, its now been 2 years and 4 months. AND more shit keeps coming true to the little details in my life.

Its acutally helped alot for me to let go of shit and let the universe unfold. It was a testing year this year. But I held onto the LSD ketamine induced vision that the storm would pass. And now I am doing better.

Fuck I even saw my future career and place of work and it all came true lol.

Such a wild ride.

Seeing the future has not happened on every trip for me. IT is rare and is not dose depedented, I have had it happen on one tab and very high doses.

I have never had telekensis like shulgin though. He never disclosed what psychedelic gave him that power.

I have never seen the future on shrooms only LSD.

Also saw the future during a k hole only twice out of 50+ k holes.

i was hanging out with my girlfriend at the time and her friend that i guess was my friend too, but he knew her first. anyways, he was getting to know me. we weren't taking any drugs other than maybe smoking weed, but out of no where he asked me if i believed in god and right when he asked the chair that he was in broke and collapsed to the ground leaving him to forget he asked the question. i thought it had to do with spirits or energy in the chair that knew language or maybe i had known the question would be asked from the future and i put a curse on teh chair. now i mostly think maybe it was some one recently reincarnated as a chair that knew i had no way to answer, so the power of spirits or god or whatever broke the chair. i always wondered if this was a story about how it's ignorant to talk about god and maybe i shouldn't even tell this story, but as i get older i feel like that's not really the truth of the story.

i've posted about this before. i was experiencing schizophrenia and thought my neighbors were harrassing me and my father would be in the room underneith my room and bang on the ceiling in his room to scare me while i was trying to sleep. i started recording this time and every time i would hear a banging noise i would say "there". most of the times i would go back to the recordings and there would be no noise whatsoever before i would say "there", but one time i could see a line of sound on the image of the audio that the computer would make, and instead of a banging noise i heard this voice that i've heard in the air around my face that would harrass me before going "uhh" like people kind of do sexually or to express something. i thought maybe it was my mind projecting a recording of the hallucination i heard before into the computer or maybe even just a spirit voice that is possible of hijacking human brains to hear sounds and making sounds on computers.

other than feeling like birds or animals are communicating with me and constantly feeling like changing the radio stations is going along with what i'm thinking, these are really the only two things that got me to believe in the paranormal. i started to really believe when i found the chair broke. i had some belief before that, but the chair story really got me good.

paychedelics made me more schizophrenic

just call it what it is , i like schizopaths who dont endanger thrmselves and others to extreme degrees

Every time I consume a heavy enough dose of harmaline my mother has psychedelic visuals like 1500 miles away. I wouldn't believe it if she didn't accurately know every time I did it somehow.

Not while tripping (unless you count being high on morphine and gabapentin) but my mum was yelling and yelling at me about leaving some glass out and I was (in thought, not speech) like OH JUST FALL AND SMASH YOU STUPID FUCKING GLASS and it like..exploded

Every time I consume a heavy enough dose of harmaline my mother has psychedelic visuals like 1500 miles away. I wouldn't believe it if she didn't accurately know every time I did it somehow.
you are biologically entangled, same as me with my kids, lots of concurrence happens, even with my kids' kids.
Something about the pacing, how we unfold through the day, and how we coast through the night. The rest is guesses, and it's easier than wordle.

i've thought that there were psychic experiences... but looking back, there could have been naturalistic explanations.

i remain unconvinced, but i'm open to good evidence.

Achieved repeatable (common) astral projection with rare occasional ability to manipulate my surroundings, this during a season of INTENSIVE meditation, psilocybin and dxm... also some likewise repeatable, though confusing and frankly scary "blank matter" conjuring (only thing I can think to call it, think transient 'base matter' tumbleweeds or other similar geometric/crystalline/fractal structures that would only phase in for a couple seconds) - this during a similar but even more extreme season of meth fueled seeking.

Remember, while there may infact be this door, and it can indeed be unlocked, there is no key.

I don't typically talk about these things, for obvious reasons. After all, can't have people running around thinking I'm crazy, can I? 😉

"I know for a fact that the universe is totally predetermined and past present and future have already happened."--TripSitterNZ.

I agree. This belief is shared by both the ancient Greek Stoics and also Frederick Nietzsche, a philosopher.