• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash: Just a few questions.

JointsNRoaches

Bluelighter
What up,
Im thinking of buying a grinder and pollen press and just had a few questions on hash before i do so.

1> Is a hash high differnt to a normal weed high? If so, how?
2> How does hash smell? Both unburnt and when being smoked?
3> How does the potency of hash compare to normal weed?

Im not sure if the last question is allowed but:

4> Im not sure about the value of hash. Obviously if im using a grinder and press I wont have loads but is it more expensive than typical weed?

I think thats all...
Thanks
Js&Rs

You'll have to grind up alot of bud to get anything more then a few sprinkles for your bowl. If you can find some buy it from someone who grows. Around here bubble hash goes for 50-60 a gram. I get super sticky herb with crystals galore and it still takes a few months for me to get enough keif in my space case to load on top of a few bowls.

$50 a gram?! Way past my budget. Im still at school working a part time job. Thats a luxury for later. To be honest its just something I wanna try and I have the opportunity to now that Im buying a grinder. I cant really lose if I buy a decent grinder like this one. At best, Il save up the kief and make some hash, smoke it and be happy and at worst I have some kief to put on top of a bowl one day. Time shall tell...

it is a different high. more of a body stone than a cerebral one.

hash smells like hash. nothing like soapbar. try burning the two at once so you can tell the difference. fake hash is very distinct

if its real hash, 1 or 2 tokes should send you on your way.

and hash is expensive. 30-60 a gram depending on how its made, what its made from. some hash is maed from shitty trimmings and leaves and twigs and shit, while other hash is maed from straight buds.

Hash will carry the traits of the strain it comes from. Most dark hashes like Afghani or Marroc are indica, while blonde hashes tend to be more cerebral/heady. I like the way hash tastes and smells. To me the taste is normally spicy/woodsy.

I allways have enough crystals to make a couple of bongs of hash after ive ground an 8th. Its has a spicy taste and it gives me a nice warm feeling in my throat for a little while after the hit.

The high is great, lots better than the normal weed high IMO, I just wish i could get it all the time.

I allways have enough crystals to make a couple of bongs of hash after ive ground an 8th. Its has a spicy taste and it gives me a nice warm feeling in my throat for a little while after the hit.

The high is great, lots better than the normal weed high IMO, I just wish i could get it all the time.

Thats the reason im buyin the grinder and not searchin for a dealer. I dont know anyone who can buy hash over here. Nice name btw. Anything to do with the guy from roll deep?

If your looking for hash I recomend useing oz of shake or so for a batch of iso-extract hash and it will give you a nice size ball while useing the cheap crap weed

Thats the reason im buyin the grinder and not searchin for a dealer. I dont know anyone who can buy hash over here. Nice name btw. Anything to do with the guy from roll deep?

lol cheers, Nah its nothing to do with that guy from roll dep, My name is Danny and i love weed haha

OP Really good hashish will put standard bud to shame, best to not even attempt to smoke a full bowl. Also with really good hashish will lose days so be prepped but i think your better off buying bubble bags.

Anyone try Kat P hashish? ow!

Last edited:
Over here hash isn't as common as bud, but it is around half the price of it. Very nice stuff too.

Although i have had it on the odd occasion when the hash has had small bits of plastic in to make it weigh more. Has any else found this?

You'll have to grind up alot of bud to get anything more then a few sprinkles for your bowl. If you can find some buy it from someone who grows. Around here bubble hash goes for 50-60 a gram. I get super sticky herb with crystals galore and it still takes a few months for me to get enough keif in my space case to load on top of a few bowls.

Dude no way I have had my sharpstone for like 2 weeks tops and I have easily had 3-4 grams of kief. Your 'super sticky' probably isn't cured well and hence the crystals don't fall off. Good bud that has cured for a month or so will rain crystaly goodness.

if you make hash from the weed you have, the high wont be that different from the weed itself. ive gotten some hash made from some really good quality buds and it was awesome but your grinder will likely be filled with trichromes from various quality levels.

its more less a great delivery system, you can smoke 8bowls' worth in one billow if you try hard enough. This leads to super saturation of whichever receptor it was which = super crunked.

if you make hash from the weed you have, the high wont be that different from the weed itself. ive gotten some hash made from some really good quality buds and it was awesome but your grinder will likely be filled with trichromes from various quality levels.

if you are smoking a hash extract of almost exclusively THC, you will get a different buzz, as you are not getting all the other cannaboids.

1> Is a hash high differnt to a normal weed high? If so, how?
It's generally a more mellow buzz, but I don't think there's any chemical reason for that. It's just been processed more which can degrade THC into other cannabinoids, and like someone else said it's often made from an indica.

On the other hand if its really fresh and made from a sativa you might feel even more heady than straight bud.
2> How does hash smell? Both unburnt and when being smoked
Smells like hash. Which is kind of like weed smell, but more hashy.
3> How does the potency of hash compare to normal weed?
Potency per volume is obviously much higher...two hits should to the trick, but your going to loose a bit of THC in the process.