• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

hash. how to tell its real and how to smoke it

Vaya said:
Id have to disagree. Some of the best hash has the most unique but wonderful smell range! Hash smelling like weed would, in my opinion, indicate that not all the plant matter was removed from the hashmaking process and thus still smells more like the plant.

Anyways, hash is allaround good.

Well I don't know, I may have seen like 3 kilograms of different grade hash in the 2 years I've been in Spain and I can tell you for certain: The more the smell reminds of me of weed, the better that hash is. Believe me, I've gotten to smell quite a big variety of hash bars and this is the pattern I have found ... it's OK if you disagree, but saying that hash smelling like weed means it's low quality is just not true

Hash smelling very much like weed means it's not been compressed as much and it doesn't have as many additives as the normal hash you find - surprisingly enough, something made from shaking the buds & leaves of a plant smells more like that certain plant than something that's been made by shaking those buds & that's then had something added (anything from old truck tires to hennah)

Oh and if this means anything to you, everyone I've ever told this to, big experts some of them, have agreed that there was definetly a connection there. I live in Spain, we get 37 thousand tons of hash every year - big variety of it too, and from what I've seen, you can make that rule of thumb - the similar the smell is to weed, the less additives it has

Luis

ps. Some of these additives aren't put in there to cut the product, but to hold it together. Hash would, under perfect conditions, be powder, just like kief or the legendary doblezero.

Red Arrow said:
That depends on what kinda weed your referring to,
I know that hash that smells like the schwag we get here is never that good, and hash certainly never smells anything like skunk, hydro, northern lights etc

Hash wont smell like weed, hash is the crystls from the resin of the plant compressed, hash is scientifically called cannabis resin - it will not smell like cannabis sativa, as they are both from different parts of the plant.

ps; yes the hash bong can be quite harsh, but the feeling you get straight after taking a hit is worth it, its like your whole body has just froze.

Umm, sorta what I said to the other guy, except, well, HASH does smell like WEED. Don't doubt it, there is a VERY strong similarity in the smell. Maybe the hash you're getting is 50% truck tire, but nice blonde Almeria pollen definetly smells a lot like marijuana.

rifdelight_goa_cannabis.jpg

I can assure you that stuff has been compressed very little, has very little additives & therefore has a smell more similar to marijuana than normal hash.
Just think about it yourself: Did the best hash you got smell more like weed than the soapbar you usuall get?

I live in Holland, and hardly ever have any hash that smells like weed, it smells nice and sweet and when you burn it the aroma is great, but nothing like the weed we get here. And gugglebum, I know that when I went to Spain last summer we bought some hash there that was pretty decent, and it didn`t smell like weed either. I have occasionally had some hash that smelled like weed, but it was no indication of how good it was, and I don`t think I`ve had it more than a few times in the years that I`ve been smoking pot.

dude, what a coincidence, I got some has after posting this, because it made me feel like smoking some(I have a coffeeshop a few minutes away) anyway, they had a new hash, I bought it, I just opened the baggie now, and guess what? it smells like weed, lol, now I just have to try the high. lol, I never would`ve expected to get hash that smells like weed, right after posting about how few times I got hash that smelled like weed.

I`ll post back when I`ve smoked it and done groceries.

if you want to know about soap bar read the link in my sig, tellls you several methods on how to clean it!!

if its real it should be soft after you hold it in your hand for a while, a sweet smell will be left on your hand...

it may even look like little sand particles pressed together - if you look in the gallery you can see REAL hash, and soapbar hash like red-arrows stuff...

IMO hash is nice, soap or not soap! if you got soap then clean it, if you aint then toke it!!!

one thing to remember dont be to fussy or expect anything great just let it roll on!

Well if u wanted to find out how it is really hash, then smoke it and see if u get high.

read the post snake im smoking it this week with my younger brother i thought i would share with him so we could both enjoy it.

Johny Boy said:
Good? Looks like soap bar to me!!! Nothing like good hash.

It may not be good hash, i don't know, i never smoked any of it but it gets you stoned so why wouldn't you smoke it!?

Redarrow; i know the Uk is in Europe but i meant as in England or some Eastern Europe country or somewhere, Germany, Holland, wherever.

GrOwThSpUrT said:
dude, what a coincidence, I got some has after posting this, because it made me feel like smoking some(I have a coffeeshop a few minutes away) anyway, they had a new hash, I bought it, I just opened the baggie now, and guess what? it smells like weed, lol, now I just have to try the high. lol, I never would`ve expected to get hash that smells like weed, right after posting about how few times I got hash that smelled like weed.

I`ll post back when I`ve smoked it and done groceries.

Hahaha what a nice coincidence
I don't mean that good hash smells EXACTLY like weed, but well it's definetly closer to it (I mean before you burn it of course).
It's just one of those indicators I use, just like how well the hash crumbles, etc.

throwitallaway said:
It may not be good hash, i don't know, i never smoked any of it but it gets you stoned so why wouldn't you smoke it!?

Redarrow; i know the Uk is in Europe but i meant as in England or some Eastern Europe country or somewhere, Germany, Holland, wherever.
Becuase a large part of it is probably emulsifiers like glue, some henna, maybe a bit of dog shit and soil, then maybe 20% acctual hash.

That's why.