• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

has your control over your drug use increased or decreased with time?

Control over sudden urges to take another drug when DOC isn't available - increased
Control over compulsive redosing or just dosing too high - increased

Honestly, it's only because every drug I've used in excess has backfired on me. With the exception of MJ (Which is why I'm still very much addicted to that).
Stims, opiates, benzos.. Madness! Still addicted to the benzos (10mgvalium/d) but, well, that used to be alot worse so

@verso I can relate to that as I may have mentioned in another topic.
Stims were the worst in terms of backfiring. (Well, benzo/opiate wds aren't fun either, but at least it ends "rather quickly" as opposed to the neverending stim-shit).
After 2 years of responsibly/barely using stims and counting I still can't enjoy an upper anymore like I used to. I am talking about amps btw, but also cocaine or even molly feels different now and I've never used those in excess. :(

^I'd start hoarding drugs asif the apocalypse could happen at any given second. (Plus I'd carry around dr.gonzo's case, I have a bad heart you know. =D )
Food, overrated.

Cannabis edibles, BOOM! 2 for 1.

I fucking LOVE cannabis edibles.

GAH -- when is NY going to become a medical marijuana state?!?!?! Or the USA just legalize it... so I can buy cleverly named pot cookies and brownies and whatever the fuck else... sometimes I'm too lazy to make edibles myself....

Cannabis Coffee is my absolute favorite. Has little chunks of Hash at the bottom for you to enjoy once youre done with the drink. My oh my was I fucking stoned.

Cannabis Coffee is my absolute favorite. Has little chunks of Hash at the bottom for you to enjoy once youre done with the drink. My oh my was I fucking stoned.

Holy fucking what the hell! What evil genius thought of this masterpiece? Did you get it in a coffee shop in Amsterdam (of which you're obligated by law to tell me the name of so I can Google it and dream) or a dispensary or come up with it yourself or through a friend??? I assume rather than butter, milk fat was used? Ugh, thanks Seyer, for telling me about another fucking awesome thing I'm missing out on... ;) :p I think if I had to choose between that and IV hydromorphone for the first time, I'd take your Cannabis Coffee... 8o

Got it in Cali via Prop 215 MMJ dispensary.

NSFW:
Indica - Black
Sativa - White (I got this one)

Picture-35.png

In the last year I've used opiates twice.

As opposed to daily for god knows how long.
Congrats, how long were you depressed might i ask, that was always the limiting factor for me.

I find that if i have no way of earning money i dont crave so much but if i know im getting paid tommorrow i cant seem to wait 24 hours. Or i'll be alright untill i see a friend and he givves me money for some reason then i instantly go into junkie mode and search out somethhing tirelessly untill im broke and happy. Still compared to high school where drugs were so cheap (kids raiding med cabinet) that i could buy 200mg of adderall and 3 80mg oxies every day with only my lunch money my current use pales in comparison.

Last edited:
For about a year and half a smoked weed literally 24/7 (had a bowl packed and set next to my bed to smoke the second I woke up), smoked a pack of cigs, and drank so much caffeine that it is an absolute miracle that I don't have diabetes right now. Nowadays I haven't had a cig in three years, caffeine in six months, and only smoke weed a few times a month. It took me forever but I finally became slightly health conscious. I don't have any objections to smoking weed, I just don't really crave it anymore. I do still enjoy smoking though, but only do so when it is offered.

It goes down when my drugs run out, and goes up when my drugs arrive to me. Seriously, that's what its like right now. Get my MXE in the mail, do it all within a few days of uninterrupted use.. now it's all gone and I'm waiting for my other gram to get here.

believe it or not, ever since i started i.v.ing my meth a year ago my control and restraint and timing has gone up tremendously.
sometimes i'll intentionally let myself go, but for the most part i have developed a lot of discipline.

also, the fact that it takes like 20-30 dollars for me to get where i want to be.... well that helps me control myself also.

I've been able to turn down heroin. I am personally amazed at myself for being able to do that. :D

I'm cutting back on buprenorphine for the second time, so that's also amazing for myself. I'm tapering quicker than I thought I would, and it's somewhat easier than I expected.

Decreased. 5 years ago I got prescribed Valium for my back (stupid doctor, it was kidney pain) and I would barely touch them, and I wad petrified of taking them to help me sleep, lest I got dependent on them for sleep. Now they'd be gone in a few days if I got my hands on them.

The only drug I can truly moderate myself with Is MDMA. And that's mainly by the nature of the beast. If you could take it in a similar fashion to meth, I probably would.

I think the more I use a substance, the more comfortable I get with it and delude myself into believing I'm in a position of power and can subsequently control my usage, it's negative effects and my tolerance. Generally once that stage of comfort and familiarity occurs: game over. There's no telling where it'll end.

So, I just don't touch much stuff often at all.

I can turn down meth now, whereas before, i would say yes to meth even if it was handed to me as i was getting into bed. i wasn't really "addicted" for that long, but i decided to stop before it became a problem like adderall and coke were (cause it would be like 50 times worse)

I can turn down any drug except for Heroin and Ketamine.

when i first started i was sensible and only used on the weekends, never really craved them during the week. But now if i have drugs i have to take them. no matter how much there is i will consume the lot in a stupidly short amount of time. haven't really touched any hard drugs for a few months, perhaps thats why i am getting a drinking problem now.....alcohol is one psychologically addictive drug, for me anyway

I still have next to no self control with opiates and opioids. I've become a little better at controlling my pot use, and I drink and trip much less often than I used to, too. When it comes to oxy or H or anything like that though, if I can afford it and it's available, I'm grabbing that. The longer I go without it, the harder it is for me to refuse it. I tell myself "Man, you've done so well with not getting high this month/year, reward yourself buddy!"