• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has this happened to you? (Cocaine experience)

bzbeast

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I’m new here but decided to register and post a recent experience I’ve had and see whether other people in the community have had the same happen to them.

I had been a cocaine user for many years and have been witnessing a consistent reduction in quality of this substance here in NSW. On this specific day I was out with friends and after using the substance I suddenly felt pins and needles in fingers arms, chest pains and back aches and tingling in the back of the ears. I then went into panic attack mode after and an ambulance was called. Has anyone had this experience before? I ended up testing the substances with test kits over a period of time from different local suppliers and found that some have been mixed with: paracetamol, Ephedrine, Levisomole & most recently fentanyl… could have been reason why I had those symptoms?

This has technically put me off the market completely.. (I guess it’s a good thing for me) - am wondering whether all the current raids, stricter border force, disablement of Bikie gangs, mafias and ANOM app may have had hand in increased lacing in not just cocaine but probably other drugs here in Australia? Keen to hear what peoples recent experiences have been especially around adulterated cuts and purity?

I purchased my test kits from purecuts.com.au
they have been reliable for me and have free shipping across Australia which is pretty cool.

Bz.

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly where to move this, but unfrotunately, this sort of stuff is par for the course at the moment in the world of drug sales.

Good morning @Keif' Richards . I agree it should be moved and I was thinking that since the OP appears to be Australian per a few comments in his post I was thinking AADD would be a good choice. That way the Aussies in that sub forum could relate to his plight.

Hi all,

I’m new here but decided to register and post a recent experience I’ve had and see whether other people in the community have had the same happen to them.

I had been a cocaine user for many years and have been witnessing a consistent reduction in quality of this substance here in NSW. On this specific day I was out with friends and after using the substance I suddenly felt pins and needles in fingers arms, chest pains and back aches and tingling in the back of the ears. I then went into panic attack mode after and an ambulance was called. Has anyone had this experience before? I ended up testing the substances with test kits over a period of time from different local suppliers and found that some have been mixed with: paracetamol, Ephedrine, Levisomole & most recently fentanyl… could have been reason why I had those symptoms?

This has technically put me off the market completely.. (I guess it’s a good thing for me) - am wondering whether all the current raids, stricter border force, disablement of Bikie gangs, mafias and ANOM app may have had hand in increased lacing in not just cocaine but probably other drugs here in Australia? Keen to hear what peoples recent experiences have been especially around adulterated cuts and purity?

I purchased my test kits from purecuts.com.au
they have been reliable for me and have free shipping across Australia which is pretty cool.

Bz.
Dude that fucking sucks! It’s like what happened to integrity, even while dealing with drugs!
Sorry you went through that…. But just accept signs for what they are, and seek out the positive in every situation. Fakkk sounds so traumatic, but hope you have recovered and become more experiencedishhhhh now! Take care of yourself. Xoxo

Dude that fucking sucks! It’s like what happened to integrity, even while dealing with drugs!
Sorry you went through that…. But just accept signs for what they are, and seek out the positive in every situation. Fakkk sounds so traumatic, but hope you have recovered and become more experiencedishhhhh now! Take care of yourself. Xoxo
Thanks Rinal - really appreciate it!

It was quite traumatic.. definitely a learning experience.

I have recovered from this and took me about 6months.

If others have had similar experiences would be good to share & maybe be able to help each other through it.

All the best!

Thanks Rinal - really appreciate it!

It was quite traumatic.. definitely a learning experience.

I have recovered from this and took me about 6months.

If others have had similar experiences would be good to share & maybe be able to help each other through it.

All the best!
Yeah def! Thank you for sharing your story and bringing awareness…

Last edited: