• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has Ketamine caused you mental disorders?

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
Am interested to know if anyone here has personally or know someone who has gotten psychosis, schizophrenic symptoms or other mental issues after using Ketamin or 2-fluoro-ketamine?
And yes, I'm aware of the time traveling situation discussed in another thread.

If so, did it happen even on lower doses or after visiting the K-hole?

Lol dying laughing at the fact you mentioned the time travel thing, because the reason I clicked on this thread was pretty much to answer your question with that example.

Hey mate, I read this yesterday not sure if it's any help to you https://us.makemefeed.com/2017/02/1...-exclude-ketamine-for-depression-4324532.html

I've used k-hole dose during a psychotic depression and it made me feel like the whole depression (3-4 months) was all happening at once, while time also had stopped, it was terrifying, once it wore off I felt significantly more depressed than before, which I don't remember lasting longer than that night. Every other ketamine experience I have had, before and after has been positive, I just would never take such a high dose if I were in that state of mind. I'm prone to depression / psychosis and have never had it trigger an episode for me.

it was terrifying, once it wore off I felt significantly more depressed than before, which I don't remember lasting longer than that night.

Hey man, so the worsening of your depression only lasted for one night? After that, did it get better than before you k-holed?

Cognitive problems mostly: issues with space-time orientation and planning, that sort of thing. Chronic effects on mood are harder to judge because I have abused K during times that were difficult for me (though maybe not exclusively).

I really don't think you can get schizophrenia from it, a triggered psychosis maybe but again the question is whether there is latent potential in people that happens with, or just conditions like extreme sleep deprivation that can drive anyone crazy.

Depression is a more interesting question. Of course it is an anti-depressant at much lower dosages than recreational or abusive dosages, but what about adverse effects in that department from abuse? For example, amphetamines are good for attention disorders, but if you abuse them you can really fuck up your attention for a while after.

I had a friend (who i just had to cut off) that really lost it bad on k. Started doing it all the time- multiple times a week. I am 100% convinced the K abuse made him crazy. I knew him pre- K and post K. He is not just a different person, but is now completely out of touch with reality.