Has anyone tried the russian sleep experiment on meth?

so just because i had a life and actually travel to explore culture unlike skinnies goin to get naked with their gipsy on brazilian parrot beaches

You feel intimidated by the unknown, and take a drug encyclopedia so called so to heart is all dandy

nwo am what? the pot that the top shakes on stove and u think is a chopper? gtfo

yall should apologise to shadester yall know AM THE BIG BROTHER OF ALL MF IN THIS DEEP PART OF GRAFFITI TOWN

The longest i ever heard of the meth heads in my town going for was one dude who was awake for 3 weeks on meth before getting locked up for a psychotic break. Idk how it is in the rest of the world. That was some outliers though. Most people i heard of try sleep after 5-7 days

Alright, I hope this thread is back on "track" at this point, at least in terms of the general topic of long amounts of time spent awake.

yall should apologise to shadester yall know AM THE BIG BROTHER OF ALL MF IN THIS DEEP PART OF GRAFFITI TOWN
You are the one that does the graffiti's. I can take a picture of graffiti. Would you be able to interpret it ??

Jordon Peterson didn't sleep for a whole month. But he tried to sleep !!

I don't know too much about it then. But when I withdrawled from opiods it used to happen frequently too, difficult sleeping,

Jordon Peterson didn't sleep for a whole month. But he tried to sleep !!

I don't know too much about it then. But when I withdrawled from opiods it used to happen frequently too, difficult sleeping,

This is true. Everyone said what a load of crap, he'd be dead, but JP doesn't make shit like that up to seem "hardcore" or whatever. He said it was because he was sick, but not what it was. I use this to calm myself down when I can't/don't sleep *cringes at time*.

Alright, I hope this thread is back on "track" at this point, at least in terms of the general topic of long amounts of time spent awake.

On meth 2-4 days. Quitting oxy/benzos a full 7 days and unlike meth I was trying to sleep. I didn't hallucinate at all or get irrational.. Just mad anxiety, but partly over the insomnia and not knowing when it'd end.