• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone tried the russian sleep experiment on meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Has anyone achieved 15 days awake eating pure vegetables and feeding your self good?

Your supposed to turn into a zombie or something that no longer requires sleep?

Has anyone achieved 15 days awake eating pure vegetables and feeding your self good?

Your supposed to turn into a zombie or something that no longer requires sleep?

LOL Russian Sleep Experiment. My daughter freaked out over that so I had to read up on it. 90% false.. There were some dodgy experiments on people but it didn't go like that.

LOL Russian Sleep Experiment. My daughter freaked out over that so I had to read up on it. 90% false.. There were some dodgy experiments on people but it didn't go like that.
You can actually buy the Halloween prop they used for the youtube video on ebay

Holly crap

yo hugs for u dig

lemme see ur shoulder

they aint straight

u no ridah

listen you gotta stop with these threads

You have some of the most weirdest shit, there was someone here goin by hezman some, he was typing backwards but he was high

am not saying some ideas you have while high might all be dangerous because it never will, they're just poorly calculated

how tf could you do think nm tonight am goin meth and am gonna try russian sleep experiment like rite

I looked up MK ULTRA and I believe that. It lists the drugs (supposedly) used and reminded me.. In Australia you can buy these travel sickness pills without even asking a pharmacist, in fact I asked about something for nausea and a pharmacist got them for me. After about 2 hours I started feeling very odd, in a bad way. I only took the recommended amount.

So I googled the ingredients in that shit and one is Scolopine. It's a deliriant and get this..

Interrogation​

The effects of scopolamine were studied for use as a truth serum in interrogations in the early 20th century,[54] but because of the side effects, investigations were dropped.[55] In 2009, the Czechoslovak state security secret police were proven to have used scopolamine at least three times to obtain confessions from alleged antistatedissidents.[56]

🤣😅😆 We can't even buy codeine over the counter anymore and benzos and stronger opiates are impossible to get. But that stuff is $8 for 10 (I took 2).

I'll say that to someone one day. They'll go "are you STILL awake??" and I'll go "yeah I'm doing Russian Sleep Experiment".

Do you have to cum in the whites of their eye? Wait are russian people britain people too?

LOL@"Wait are russian people britain people too?" I know nothing of cumming in the whites of eyes, so it must be a Russian thing. What's that all about?