• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has Anyone Tried MYDAYIS for ADHD?

Selfmedic8er

Greenlighter
anyone know anything about a new adhd med called Mydayis and can it be used to treat ADD as well?

Hey selfmedic, welcome to BL :)

I imagine Mydayis is a bit like AdderalXR in actual use.

However I'm going to move this to basic drug discussion to see if anyone has any experience using it. Hopefully you'll get some feedback.

Best,
CFC

NMI ---> BDD

Sounds like it's just a non generic adderall XR. The description on the sight I found says its beads of mixed amphetamine salts, which is exactly what adderall XR is.

I have no idea whether these beads are longer or shorter acting than the generic XR formula. Unless you have really good insurance I'd stick to generic adderall XR for the sake of your wallet.

If you've never taken amphetamine then be aware that it's a very good drug for ADHD if used in moderation and responsibly it can be a good tool to help with focus or heavy workloads. Abuse can lead to heart, addiction, and mental problems, but when used in low doses monitored by a doctor it can be an extremely safe drug.

Hope this answered your question, it was kinda of vague so I just covered the basics.

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but wanted to share my experience. MyDayis, to me, is much weaker than Adderall. I know it works for some people, because I have friends who swear by it. But they say they can't feel when it "kicks in". They just know it works. I'm the type of person who needs to feel it. Lol. Hope that helps.

Well, maybe not weaker in the strength sense...but the delivery is much more spanned out. It was developed to last longer than XR. It does, but it's just released slower. Hope that makes sense.

I just started taking Mydayis 50mg three days ago. My doc gave me a copay card so it only cost me $3. It's apparently chemically the same as Adderall, with three different types of beads that release three times throughout the day. It's marketed to last 16 hours, but we all know that's never the case with these extended release meds. I'll post again once I've been taking it longer but so far it seems to be working fairly well.. But three days is just not a decent sample size. Glad to see a thread about it, there isn't a lot of info out there on this med yet.

Me and my two friends would use it a couple of years ago in college to pull all-nighters to get essays done.
I thought it was amazing. Way better than Adderall. Probably a tie with dexedrine.