• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Has anyone tried Damiana?

MoonlitMadness

Greenlighter
I hope I am posting in the right section! So yeah, I ordered some of this from Powder City. I am having problems with low sex drive and weak orgasm. Does it work?

Also, I have bad anxiety and depression.. Could it help with either or both of these problems? How do I prepare the Damiana?

I am no expert but i reckon your low sex drive is linked to your depression. I think you can make tea with it though wether it will help i just dont know

Yeah, my low sex drive is probably caused by depression and anxiety, but what can I do about that? :/ Medication only makes the problem worse. So I need to take something! Also I am having really weak orgasms only recently, so I don't think that in itself is caused by my mental health issues :(

all i can say is exercise and eat well . I was down for a while and totally lost interest in sex too for a while but i am getting over it . I too feel somtimes my orgasms are not as strong but i think thats age im my case and if my first one isnt strong the second one will be as i have to strive that little harder.

I'm a "chick". I'd say I eat pretty healthy.. I just don't understand why my orgasms are so weak lately? It's like I know I've finished but it's not satisfying at all. I will try and start exercising more though it is hard for me to commit to things!

I'm a "chick". I'd say I eat pretty healthy.. I just don't understand why my orgasms are so weak lately? It's like I know I've finished but it's not satisfying at all. I will try and start exercising more though it is hard for me to commit to things!

Anti Depressants as well as a lot of pain killers can absolutely destroy ones sex drive/ orgasms. Just in case you're taking any at the moment.

I have used damiana (smoking only), and have found it to be nothing better than a good tasting herb. No intoxicating or even calming effects on me

I have stopped taking antidepressants a while ago. They did nothing for me, plus not being able to orgasm and the lowered libido were too much of a sacrifice! Though I am still having these problems, as I say :/ I will try using the Damiana as a tea when I receive it, and see how that goes.

I have used damiana (smoking only), and have found it to be nothing better than a good tasting herb. No intoxicating or even calming effects on me

Same. Tasted alright but did nothing at all psychoactively.