• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone smoked MDMA?

LIQUID-G said:
If you want to really experience a hard roll i would say to cook the pill and inject it.

MDMA isn't a substance that is really that good for injecting. You'll roll your face off for about 20 minutes but the rush is usually so much people don't remember much or just get fucked up. Plus there is so much shit binder-wise in pills its not a good idea.

I think it is quite silly to smoke pills, especially most pills have only small % MDMA in it, but if you like to get high with binders and you don't care for your health go for it.

I have never done this my self, but I was told that you can do it. The person that told me this said he used to hotrail E and said it worked quite well. And people, why do you always want to smoke everything? I swear no matter what drug it is, someone always asks," can I smoke this?" I'm surprised no one has asked,"can I smoke this peote(sp?) button?" For god sakes people, just eat it!

but d00d i wanna blaze it on a j0int y0

edit - psst, nrg, i wasnt cracking at you specifically in any case, i was commenting in general ;)

Last edited:
Ok, i'll admit it was dumb. My only defence is that i was pissed and it wasn't my idea. And whats with the stoner comments? I'm a crack whore:p

i've done it once, and i think i agree with everyone to say that it's a bit of a waste because it only lasts for a little while.

the pill was crushed, then sprinkled into a pipe with some weed, and smoked among six people. only three of us felt the pill. it's mostly a very intense body high and head rush, i thought. it's interesting though. :)