• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone smoked MDMA?

dazzyboi

Bluelighter
Has anyone got any info on smoking mdma.
I tried smoking abit of dust from the bottom of my baggie earlier.
And it has worked!!
Just wanted to know how many others have tried it?

I didn't think you could smoke it. Considering to keep it potency it must stay cool. Heat would make it inactive. Or so I have read. Correct me if I am wrong here. :)

You can smoke MDMA. I've smoked MDMA hydrochloride, which is the form in which MDMA is sold, before and rolled off it. However, smoking MDMA HCl will be inefficient, as a significant portion will degrade, and painful, as the HCl burns your throat and lungs. If you're gonna smoke MDMA, I recommend freebasing it. The freebase should be a brownish oil.
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: 5-HT2 ]

had a friend that offered it to my on a cone of weed, all it did was leave me lightheaded..
*shrug* stick to pluggin/eating/railing IMO
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: DeMenTia02 ]
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: DeMenTia02 ]

My mate said to me that he smoked a couple of crushed up pills, and rolled big time on it.
Im interested in trying it myself, but others say its a waste. If I do try it one day, Ill let ya know how it goes.
;)

well i did it last night and it leaves u very munted! but i woke up this morning with a monumental comedown and very bad cold

Me and a few friends crushed pills and smoked them in a blunt..Nothing happend..i only felt the hash..no E..Waste of pills, but i´v heard many ppl say they have smoked E and gotten "high" from it..How did u smoke it ? Blunt? Joint? Bong? *PLUR*

Smokeing E... Ok but I don't even care if you can smoke it, thats just stupid. Why are you people even trying this? LOL "Yo, guy want to go bun some E" *sigh* The things people try.
I'm never going to waste my money to even try this out, I don't care if people tell me that got really really high... Becuase I won't belive it

i smoked abit of dust through a purepipe.
im not gonna do it again cos now i have a really bad cold and it wont go.

I Tried to smoke a piece of a white ferrari once. I packed it in a bowl with some bud and lit up. Nothing really spectacular. At 1st I put it in a joint and the joint wouldnt stay lit. If you want to really experience a hard roll i would say to cook the pill and inject it.

FUCK YEAH ! me and my friends were all rolling then we were like fuck it lets smoke a pill cuz we had so many. it will hit u but it is a waste.

Tried this last night with a blue barrel (Adelaide, Australia) and i will not be doing it again! It tastes absoultely crap and burns the hell out of your lungs and throat. I did experience a short lived rush but it wasn't worth the pain. Only somked about a 1/4 but it was a waste in my opinion. Apparently it works much better with pure MDMA powder. I dont think the binders and fillers found in pressed pills would be particulalry good for you either.

The

The effects would be similar as smoking amphetamine.

It's basically a waste of Honey.

Model=D

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure salts aren't smokeable. You need to freebase just about any chemical to get it's effects from smoking it. That's why people smoke coke freebased, because it's more of a waste if you just put it on top of a bowl without it being base-ified. .... I think.

WTF, would you want to smoke some cheddar cheese ? How about some freesh smoked lettuce ? You get the point. <I hope>

:X

yeh once when a few friends were hell gone, we decided to smoke half a pill in a crack pipe.
fuckn stupid :)

just smoke ice its similar