• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone experience delayed effects with high doses of Ritalin?

drugsarebad09

Greenlighter
I am fairly new to methylphenidates (only tried Adderall at doses of 20-80) and managed to get my hands on 54MG Ritalin, I had MORE than enough for enjoyment for the foreseeable future and decided to experiment with it in different ways. Firstly I tried snorting it (my usual method of choice for pills) I snorted about 70MG of it a few days ago, over the course of an hour and a half, which in turn resulted in no effect what so ever. fast forward 24 hours to around 7PM I took 100MG in pill form. (knowing from research the wait can be lengthy) After an hour and a half (8:30) I still felt nothing and proceeded to take another 2 54MGs at around 8:40, raising my dosage to 200 for my second exposure ever to this drug. I waited for another 3 hours (about 12AM) at this point I am frustrated and have given up on the prospect of getting high.

I woke up at 4:00AM and immediately proceeded to feel like pins and needles in a kind painful way and loss of train of thought.
I managed to maintain my cool and just try to relax and it is now 4:50 the pain am
uncomfortable completely faded and now I am receiving the second strongest amount of body effect euphoria I have ever felt besides taking 200uc of LSD at once. I am also finding it extremely hard to type this
thread or even move my limbs more than a few inches. (this is also one of my first threads ever so I apologize. can anjone provide insight or personal experience to help me out? (still slightly worried I have caused harm to myself)

Sounds like you got Concerta, the Extended Release form of Methylphenidate, am I right? If you are worried you can go to the nearest hospital / ER unit and have your vital signs checked out and possibly explain what you have taken thus far, best to think it's YOUR life that is at stake, and not the guilt of troubles you'll get for coming clean about your abouse of a good drug, hmmmkay? :)

-- Peace o/

side question, if anyone had any ideas as to why it would?ve affected me orally but not nasally that would terrific.