• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Has anyone ever shot a-PHP, or has speculations as to its risks?

llamer

Bluelighter
I ask this because I want to try to do this, given the assumption that what I have is in fact a-PHP. I've enough experience shooting meth to know that all IV drugs are inherently risky and an overall bad idea, and that injecting unknown chemicals carries separate risks etc. etc., but in any event I still would like to give it a shot.

Have you done this? Will pyrovalerones stop my heart? Do they fuckup the body in ways worse than meth, heroin, and other stupid drugs I've injected?

Sorry for starting a new thread but searching the forums for six minutes wasn't too informative.

Thanks guys

that ain't rude, no sweat, i tell people the same shit all the time. i of course DID come across that same thread and searched for keywords such as 'shooting', 'shoot,' and maybe that's it (IM as a search term won't hit bluelight's search engines), but i guess i overlooked people using medical terminology here, cuz that's where the anecdotes lay. an immense 1-page megathread that I could search with page functions would make this easier. thanks man. i'll go find some tools now.

Do you need links on pyrovalerons and cardiotoxicity?
From what I have heard (I have never used any) they aren't the best on the cardiovascular system as a whole.

Ah thank you, that is interesting to hear, I'll look into that. I would guess that ipso facto no stimulant as strong as a pyrovaleron could be considered halfway OK on the cardiovascular system 'as a whole,' but mostly I was wondering about cardiotoxic interactions such as what is found with cocaine and some of the serotonin-activating stims that can really disrupt the heartbeat. And/or any other crazy shit that could happen that I could'nt even think about.

moving right along...

Research began several hours ago with a single shot of about 15-20 mg, followed several hours later by the same amount mixed with a small amount of heroin (15 mg give or take -- and yes I am using a scale on all these). It didn't 'feel' toxic, or particularly unsafe, but it didn't feel particularly worth it to me, either. Shooting maybe twice that amount, if not treble, might get interesting, but I'd like to look into that cardiovascular literature on it before I delve into it. Vaping produces a slightly different but perhaps even more pleasurable rush, so what's the point. Also, even without the heroin the a-PHP made me sick to my stomach for some minutes during the rush, almost to the point of completely taking away the high. Keep that in mind, kids, in the name of harm reduction.

Pyrovalerones are absolutely not per se toxic, neither to specific parts or the whole organism at once, but only some of them, just as some Phenetylamines are, but not the whole palette of them! MPHP is, for what I know, toxic to the liver while MDPHP on the other hand is not, just as the most potent NDRI known to man, to date, is nothing but far better to ones body as believers thought it is, reported it to be, which is funnily just the one that's the top-of-the-pops, the ultra, the one and only compound I know, that's exactly as poorly stigmatized, misunderstood and misinterpreted like Diamorphine, which is, needless to say: 3,4-Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), to some the the powdered devil, that's coming with more bullhickey-trashtalk attached to it than bullhickey can carry, which's mostly just the faster-traveling infamously chosen portion of downsides whilst forgetting all the up-ones, the hollow paragraphs that are unfortunately of no real all-encompassing value/meaning/reality which is 100% true, that's in a serious way standing in a complete, contextual manner to it! I so wouldn't want to believe in those who say it's bad to shoot a Cathinone-derived Compound of the Pyrovalerone-Class that's not proven to be toxic, or bad in other ways to ones health - even though I think a-PHP is the one I wouldn't want to administer to myself as first-choice, but also not as the last...

I till today cannot really reprocess what I was thinking back when I decided to do so, but I did gave myself shots of MDPHP a few months ago, the intramuscular way, and am still alive with my deltoids just as fine as all my life, but since it did nothing in any thinkable way to prefer over plugging the stuff, but pose a greater risk to my body- and some of it's parts I wouldn't wanna risk to no advance, I'd say it's better using the more "common" routes of administration as shooting stuff which is reportedly even in it's impossible to beat best ways, meaning MDPV, known to provide no rush or something to consider worth the possible risks of intravenously introducing the body to a Compound...

I hope this helps?