• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

has a benzo bender permenantly ruined my ability to get an erection?

That is an advantage. Records to listen to while making love should be 33s, not 45s .....

Showing your age there Julie - no-one uses terminology like 'making love' anymore. These days, it's all about the 'busty backdoor bitches bondage and bukkake bonkathon', innit brah? ;)

woke up today and all as is well again (though it still takes me hours to cum)

that effect will soon pass too IME. It would be a good time to try and get a new g/f as there'd be no premature ejac type problems, and you could start to develop a reputation as quite some super stud (if you haven't already) if you find a partner that likes to boast about her boyfriends sexual prowess.

Last edited:
Like you haven't already yourself, MDB, you stallion. I heard you go harder than a pneumatic drill, and faster than Usain Bolt. With a touch of Jimmy Saville ;)

SSRI'S are junk. Nothing good can come from using them. Worst class of drugs in the history of mankind. They make you brain dead. I avoid them. Hate them.

Like you haven't already yourself, MDB, you stallion. I heard you go harder than a pneumatic drill, and faster than Usain Bolt. With a touch of Jimmy Saville ;)

er, a gentleman never tells, but since im not sure if i am a gentleman feel free to believe the first bits if it turns you on:p, oh yeah and jimmy saville!! What can you say that hasnt already been said? I dont smoke cigars whilst training on treadmills, nor have Louis Theroux wanting to make a documentary about me, nor run marathons and raise millions for charity, nor present top of the pops, nor keep a collection of my dead mothers dresses, nor posses a camper van, nor have a catch phrase which i cant remember anymore, nor the other things he did which i don't even want to put into words.