• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hardest To Find Drug??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid hands down.
To those looking for H, go to your local council estate and ask anyone if they can get hold of any cheap stereos, tv's, mobile phones etc. Then ask to meet the guy.
Works every time!

im from philly, we got ne research chems, no acid, no mesciline and i cant find meth. You would think that a big ass city like this that is one of the largest open air markets in the world would have some damn glass! heroin crack and weed are easy as shit to get though.

Raeding all of you on this board you might find this crazy but I have NEVER been offered or heard of Oxycontin pills around here....
Although when in rehab @ the mayo clinic there were about 15 old people there getting methadone for it :)

Memphis tn..had trouble finding acid for a long time but its all over now...never ran into anyone with 2c-b..other than that no problems..i can even get pure coke

In WI
acid for sure
mescaline, pcp, and all research chems. are unheard of
however, for spring break a bunch of my friends went to alabama and i guess this one duece had some good ass 'cid. too bad i couldn't go down this year.

....never even heard of that aliensex nonsense...

In Baltimore it would be
Mescaline and K

Almost everything else is represented
actually there is more E than people rollin now. All the clubbers have pretty much given it up and gone to coke

K is near impossible to find once a month at most
I never heard of anyone here having mescaline

Ketamine in the Boston area, Oxycontin as well; at least at somewhat normal prices, and by that I mean .50 -1.00 per/mg.

Anyone else from this area, Mass, NH, RI, having the same problem.... and NO, I am not asking for sources, just a general consensus.

Chris

I will definitly agree that in the DFW area of Texas coke and Ex are really easy to find. But speed is even easier. However, if you want acid or any research chemical you will have to do some real digging. Shrooms are a little easier to find but still require a little more work than just picking up the phone. Anything else I don't know about.

Oporto- Portugal

I used to have a hookup for pure MDA powder, a couple years ago, but it's gone, the guy stopped selling, and I haven't seen any of it, nor MDA pills sold as ecstasy, for a long long time. I'd really like to find it again, specially the powder :9
And mushrooms are also a bit hard to find, as dry shrooms were illegalized in the netherlands. Thank God, I just got my first yield of homegrown cubensis, they aren't the strongest I've seen, but I have plenty of them and I can get reaaaaally mushed up, and even sell some for a higher than normal price (about 7.5€ a gram) :)
Oxycodone is pretty hard to find around here as well, I've been looking for it for a long time, and I never found any (some guys say they can get some, but they always end up saying that the dealer was out of Oxy's, etc., the usual bullshit)

^^man I hope you're kidding I can find a shitload of dealers with a couple clicks of a mouse.

God DAMNIT! I can't find any aspirin ANYWHERE!@$@ I think I'm out of ciggarettes and coffee too...

I really don't understand, why a lot of you say that drugs like 2C-I, 2C-B, 5-MeO-AMT, 5-MeO-DMT etc. are hard to find. In the countries where these drugs a legal (Read: havent been discovered by authorities yet) are selling them via websites!

hope this post isn*t "illegal"?

first post by the way! wheee!!

acid is definitely hard to get. I'd say opium as well. Oh and coke?, that stuff is easy as HELL to get. If you don't know a doctor/ pharmacist soma is rare too.

Status
Not open for further replies.