Hardest To Find Drug??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-GHB
-LSD
-PCP
All dry in springfield ohio its pretty bad when you can find peyote but no acid

Originally posted by SPUNK:
Meth...good meth is almost impossible to find in richmond, va. Most of the drugs we get come from the city, in a city with no electronic scene. We have had a spurt of acid thanks to a certain band.
You just gotta know the right people brotha heh.. DC has tons of high quality glass going around... I think there was boom with chemists in that area or something because it's everywhere.
Another drug hard to find in the Baltimore-Washington area is GHB as well... One of the only drugs I truely love... I can't find lol.. that's a bitch.
[ 14 February 2003: Message edited by: Partykid12 ]

Figures that the one and only drug thats left that I even care to be trying is nowhere to be found. That drug being oxy. I honest goodness been looking for this for the past year rather unsucessfully BLA. Even so I am still onna mission
to find it. Which hopefully I will eventually.
OH and G is basically non existant out here nowadays. Perhaps not non existant. Maybe I just dont know the right people. WhoKnows.
Oh and pain kill'rrrrrrrrrrs as well. Vikes, perks, codeine, anthing of that sort I just cant seem to locate. OWell *shrugs*

I'd say 2cb....but its funny we came across this one hook up at a club, next thuing you know we had access to k, ghb, E, coke. So you just need to meet one good person..I guess

Well, looks like there's heaps of coke in America - Michigan hey? Maybe I should move from Australia.... lol. Around Melbourne it's hard to come by unless you're in the right circles, and even then it's usually priced way out of the average person's income bracket. Ectascy is everywhere, and weed's not too hard to get; but coke... unless you're prepared to pay for icing sugar from some dodgy wannabe dealer... nup, I have a lot of trouble finding it.

I think I echo many of your sentiments when I say, acid is nearly impossible to find. I now beleive that it is a figment of my imagination and that I have never actually had it and it never did truly exist. Who knows
peace

Acid definately.
I have access to practically everything else (everything i want anyway) but i just cant seem to actually get my hands on trips, even for straight swapping for e's or ludicrus cash.
Its been well over 18 months since ive seen any.

In Timonium, MD, mdma is so hard to find. I mean, acid, coke, oxy, mush, benzos, all that is easy as shit. I was getting these picies for a while, but now...they are gone :-(

location near ^^^^^
id say mdma(xtc) is the hardest to get in my area... i always think i have a solid connect on x, until i drive an hour away to pick it up. when i get there for some reason the person who told me that they could get my x, tells me the bad knews... i hate goin through other people!!! ahh makes me pissed just thinking about it.
but yea mdma and probibly mescaline
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: e_asy ]

Acid is the only drug that is on the "If its real buy as much as you can possibly obtain" list of ours. The acid has been making appearances lately, but its still hard to get and taking a risk every single damn time blows. The risk is what turns us away the most.
After Acid the next hardest thing to obtain would have to be GOOD, I mean reallllly good, Chard/glass/crystal forms of meth. We have to goto Ohio to get it, but it makes going to the parties over in Ohio worth it... And sumthin to look forward too.
After Chards it would ahve to be a tie between Coke, shrooms, and Rolls (MDMA, MDA, ect).
About 1.5-2yrs ago you could come up with about anything you wanted depending on what day of the week it is and what time of day it is.
I miss the old days.. the days when Acid flowed freely and I went to parties, did drugs, stayed in hotel rooms, and then getting home and finding out you have more money now then when you started, which is great especially when it's not planned. It always seems to work when you don't need the money and/or don't try. Those were the days.

Mescaline, Opium, 2c-b and several other of the more obscure 'research' chemicals. Most of the popular street drugs are fairly obtainable around here, the problems with supply tending to be more to do with who you know rather than how much of the drug is actually on the streets at the time.

O'P-yum. Most around here don't seem to know what that is. Being around the Hollywood area, H is a little too easy to get...

I can't seem to find Actiq anywhere!! Its Fentanyl in lollipop form! Comes in cherry and raspberry flavors!! It packs a great punch!!

In North Texas, we can't find...
-LSD
-Mescaline
-Opium
Weed get's a lil dry occasionally, but isn't ever that hard to find.
We got the market cornered on GOOD coke and ecstacy. You can always find lots of coke in the D/FW area, and a surprising amount of it is actually pretty good.
There's a bunch a guys that consistently have fish scale quality blow! Not that nasty shit that takes 3 or 4 lines to get ya goin, but in a pinch there's plenty of that around too!
And I can't believe there are places where X and Ketamine are hard to find. Pills are all over the place. I guess I'm spoiled here in Texas. Same thing with Meth, I can't hardly turn around without somebody shovin some Ice in my face, and I hate that shit! Shrooms aren't hard to find at all, either.
People keep getting acid and telling me it's real, so I buy some, and it's bunk as fuck. the thing is, these people I'm friends with keep telling me it's real, and that they are tripping off of it. It's coming from various different people, and I SEE them supposedly tripping, but it never does anything to me. Oh well, I've given up on finding good acid around here, it aint gonna happen.

foxy, dust (angeldust) and alien sex. Had alien sex ONE TIME in my whole life. Been looking for it ever since. you'd think places like Austin and Houston would offer some options, but...nope. :(

I've never had alien sex either :( (, always heard they knew how to do it right, but my g/f isn't into threesomes....ah well, maybe my time will cum.

Originally posted by XTuhC:
alien sex. Had alien sex ONE TIME in my whole life.
what is alien sex? assume it's a nickname - what other names does this drug go by?
alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.