L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Hardcore ass obsession

pharaoh

Bluelighter
What is it about? I love to worship a woman's body - head to toe. I wanna explore God's greatest creation with my fingers, my tongue. But I fixate on the ass for some reason. What is that? Most women like it because it comes as a whole worship package when she's being my naughty little thing. But I have to stop there for a while. I'll eat her pussy all night long and I'll make sure her whole body is appreciated but there is something about a woman's ass that drives me wild. Especially if she knows this and knows that I'll follow her into the gates of hell if she knows how to use that booty to make me go loopy. Anal sex is fun (only if she enjoys it) but it isn't even about that - it's just the whole area. That crack, spreading it, tongue fucking it, tonguing her clit as I spread her cheeks and bury my face in her ass. I want her to enjoy it, to feel like a goddess. But it's like an obsession, even though there isn't a bit of a woman's body I don't like I have this hardcore fixation on her ass and her asshole. If she understands the power of this then we're into some serous fun. Some women don't and that's fine. As I said, anal sex is fun and some women actually ask for it (you know, marriage material) but it never feels as good as pussy but I still wanna eat her asshole out before pounding her pussy doggystyle. But what is it about? Where did this obsession come from and what does it mean? Never seen a man's ass and thought the same thing. In fact, one of the most pleasant aromas known to humankind is the musky odor of a woman's pussy and ass after a few hours of doing whatever and she arches her back, spreads her cheeks and winks, saying "hello pharaoh, get your face in here!".

Seriously I'd like to know where it comes from though. It doesn't seem to have any reason in terms of biology or whatever so why do I wanna spend hours worshipping a woman's curvy bum? Someone help me make sense of this obsession. Once I have reasons, we can start a religion and everyone will be happy I even reckon it could lead to world peace - who has time for war when half the population is having their bums worshipped and who is gonna go hungry?

Anyway I know that other men feel this but I'd love to know what women think. As I say, I've known women who are aware of the power they possess and they fucking know how to use it. I've also been with women who "would never let anything near there!" but I've deffo known more of the former. For those of the former, do you like it or is it just to get him off? Does him getting off get you off? Or do you love that attention for the same kf it? As I say, I've been with some total butt sluts who would ask for anal and would always be shaking it to tease etc. Even had girls who did a2m of their own accord. But surely they must've developed these behaviours?

Anyway it's late - was having phone sex with my friend and she came but I am awake, thinking about her round booty and it has me wondering, what is the cause of all this and how many women enjoy it? As for the latter, wanna join my religion?