Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hard to get hold of dexamphetamine in Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabel3

Ex-Bluelighter
Please no sources in this thread as i don't want to have it removed. I would like to know if other people are having problems as well to get hold of it or is it just me?

Cheers

Isabel

Please no sources in this thread as i don't want to have it removed. I would like to know if other people are having problems as well to get hold of it or is it just me?

Cheers

Isabel

Nah I can't find them either, only know one ADHD guy as a friend and he gets ritatlin. Maybe I should go to the doc and run into a wall to insinuate that I'm hyper.

im here on a work visa im not an Australian citizen. Do you think it can be a problem for me to have it prescribed then?

i heard WA has the most prescripted (how ever u spell it) dexies in australia.double the other state and yeah i dont think this thread will last theres no HR to it :\

what do you mean with "there is no HR to it?"

there is no harm reduction value to this thread.this site is about harm reduction........as laugh said try your local GP and tell him/her that you were prescribed them back where you live and see what happens :)

No availability discussion is allowed and for that reason I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.