Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Happy New Year AusDD

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
I hope you all start your year off safe and well, without any regrets from the night.

For those of you in daylight savings I wish you well from 2012.

Happy New Year guys.

Go and see Life of Pi today in the cinemas after you have all had a sleep and big brekkie :)

merry new years my lovers!hope y'all had a good NYE supprisingly i had my first sober nye in about 5-6 years.it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked watching people snort oxy and pop MD pills.almost baught these pills off this chick but when i asked what was in them it put me off them big time."so whats in them?" "oh its got MDMA and triptamine in them.they cost extra cus its not just mdma in the pill it has triptamine too witch is super rare" i isay "okkkk how long do they last for n whats do they feel like?"she said she hadnt taken any more alarm bells set off when she said that.then she tried to explane the feeling of the pill."you will feel really munged out n trip out for 4 hours (sounds heaps like mdma to me 8( ) just had to laugh and walk off thinking."so im paying extra for a adulterant than makes total sense" i've never heard of pills being that expensive especially at a doof and in perth too

happy new year fuckers. best of luck to everyone in our little community here:)

Happy new year everyone!
I hope 2013 is a great year & that you all achieve your goals & are happy & healthy.
Party safe!