HAPPY HARDCORE

Vinylgroover!!! He was here a couple of parties ago...he totally kept me on my feet.
And in my opinion is the best hardcore dj out there...

well pixiejoy,
you are quite lucky to have the one like vinylgroover grace the canadian raves. He is without a doubt one of if not the best happy hardcore producer out their with his label World of Obsession.
Unfortunately I can't say a lot for his mixing. In comparison with some of the other top UK dj's he doesn't quite measure up but other than that his music constantly remains fresh and unique twisting a new hardcore style with every new track.
p-E-ace
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Happy Hardcore is what brought me into the rave scene and I haven't looked back.....

peachy -
yup i got 99 red ballons (nice scratch sample) and a FUCKING rare 6 days/take me away megamix that only came out on the kniteforce compilation :-0
laters
jono

no1 has mentioned sy
i think hes great. ive only got one cd of his on the slammin vinyl comp. absolute hardcore and its really good.
slipmatt mixes the other cd which aint too bad either

jono,
so how much do ya want for the vinyl mentioned?
smile.gif
I'll pay mmmmm..... $4 for the take me away/six days and £3 for 99 Red Balloons. How does that sound?
wink.gif

klown,
the compilation you have is prolly sy's best ever cd mix containing all star tunes with amazing scratches (especially over shooting star). I would show this to a person above any other compilation in order to introduce them to happy hardcore.
WAS ANY BODY AT HELTER SKELTER?
IF SO COULD YOU POST YOUR VIEWS ON IT PLEASE.
------------------
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

OK i was reading on a few webpages about how Happy Rave 95' is supposed to be "the best" happy hardcore out there. I heard it was extremely hard to find and i saw it today at some music store near me so i purchased it even though it was slightly overpriced. I am greatly dissappointed. Anyways i dont know if this illegal for the board or anything (sorry if it is1) but im wondering if anyone would want to buy it or maybe even trade. If so give me an email or an im on aol. see ya later

HELL yes!!!
H~A~P~P~Y
H~A~R~D~C~O~R~E
!!!!!!!
I LOVE happycore... but not so much when i'm sad. Cuz happycore is so beautiful and there's so many love songs that it HURTS to listen to sometimes! But i LOVE those rare happy hardcore parties here in L.A.... course i also love Jungle!

peachy - the kniteforce compilation im on about was mixed by Richy Whizz of slammin vinyl/ remix records fame - v old and rare as rocking horse shit, i only ever saw it in two shops....
Although i think i know what youre on about - in my opinion one of the best mix albums ever created was Sy's "scratchmasters obsession" or something like that, by Sound dimension....only have one CD left but that house mix was AWESOME, there was a sequel, but it was pants. the original was three CDs, jungle, hardcore & house.....cor wicked compilation...
and the vinyl aint for sale hombre :)
PlUr
Jono
------------------
The giant Drug monkey has spoken...heed these words
[This message has been edited by jonoUK (edited 11 January 2000).]

ostate,
give me some details on price, tunes etc.
e-mail the details to me and I'm sure we might be able to work something out.
pEacE and lovE
------------------
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-