• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Easter V Jesus Loves Us All :)

I was planning on getting so hammered that I pass out and wake up in a cave Monday morning.

I'm really finding it hard to tap in the last crucifiction nail though :(

It's not always about you shambles

Who said it was? I was simply pointing out that what you said was apropos of nothing that anybody had said in this thread.

The focussing in on shallowness was due to your focussing in on "the unemployed" with all the sneerily derogatary implications implied by your oh so very superior self. Was simply pointing out that anybody whose career and lifestyle is based upon taking years of expensive medical study then tossing it all aside for the more lucrative pursuit of making braindead non-entities a bit shinier than they were previously is kinda shallow by definition no matter how you slice it whilst "the unemployed" simply do not currently have a job so represent no particular group beyond that. The only people who think that way are... kinda shallow hence... round and around we go.

Nowt wrong with shallowness but as one of the definiing features of such a state is to be both a bit clueless whilst concurrently maintaining complete confidence in one's own superioriity y'all do rather set yourself up for such petty sideswipes. Fish in a barrel for sure but I never claimed to be sporting.

I also do weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs if you know anybody needing a cheap last minute replacement act :D

Theologically it is supposed to mean that Jesus took on the ancient Judaic role of scapegoat and sacrificed himself to himself to appease his own outrageous levels of bloodlust so completely there would never need to be another blood sacrifice to atone for sins which means every human being born since the crucifiction and resurrection no longer have to atone for "original sin" (unless they're Catholics) and we are all "saved" because god committed suicide (in a roundabout way) and brought himself back to life.

Gee Shambles, I turn my back for 5 MINUTES (4 months) and you take religious falsifications to a whole new level

"Jesus sacrificed himself to appease his own outrageous levels of bloodlust". I'll try explaining that in Sunday School.

Now, much needed and overdue rebukage for you -

NSFW:
Proverbs 18:2 2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

And

NSFW:
Proverbs 19:3

3 When a man's folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the Lord..

Last edited:
Bit pious like.

(And I'd say earnest if the context wasn't religion so fuck off with the first comeback you thought of. Like.)

PS Welcome back.

giphy.gif