• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: tryptakid

Happy Birthday !! Mr Ed

Interesting side note, just came from my mental health provider appointment earlier this morning. I was diagnosed 1975 or so with Borderline Schizophrenia, that later changed to schizo affective disorder, that changed to schizo-affective depression spectrum disorder. Today, my psyche-med provider tells me she has changed my diagnosis to Major depressive disorder because I don't need anti-psychotic medications to maintain health and well-being. I actually stopped taking antipsychotics in January of this year, same goes for 150mg +75mg of Venlafaxine (effexor) weening myself off of these drugs with Metocin.

For nearly all of my life I was labeled with a very serious thought disorder, schizophrenia, OMG according to the US government war on drugs and 1970 Controlled Substance Act I was a victim of psychedelic illness OMG!!

Goes to show how misinformed our government is, well maybe not misinformed, after all the drug scares and propaganda/prohibition still lingers in the minds of our society.
 
Psychiatry is an evil. Side effects of psychedelics are often times labeled schizo. It’s truly a lazy approach to medicine. Somehow the psychiatry doctor feels they can better control your mind than you can. Still working to shut it down. Glad you don’t need that bullshit anymore.
 
I find it equally weird the use of the word "psychosis" ?? The word is used so broadly it is often used as a fear tactic rather than a different mode of thought processing. Social media and the media in general picks and chooses what it supports or not,, not necessarily the truth.
 
Psychosis is misunderstood, on one hand the word implies severe mental illness. However, the same word is used to describe hallucinations.
 
Yaaa Thank you!!! I have a fantastic family here at BL
Happy birthday!!! My grandfather just turned 80 on September 11th lol. Almost birthday twins. I’d love to do your birth chart if you’ve never had it done. You into astrology at all?
 
Note :

2026
is the Year of the Horse in the Chinese Zodiac, specifically the energetic Fire Horse, starting on February 17, 2026, symbolizing passion, action, and bold progress after the previous Snake year. Haha.

This powerful combination occurs only once every 60 years, marking a period for innovation, strong social connections, and swift changes.
more haha I. I love it.

Cultural Significance: A year for bold steps, creativity, social expansion, and challenging norms. 😁


What a Year ! I love it so much.



Bruv 🐴
 
Top