• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hallucinating on coke

Redlighter

Bluelighter
I know this rarely and mostly occurs with od's or very high doses. But i was wondering if anyone ever had any hallucinations with mild or common doses?

I've had some mild visuals on it, wasn't on a high dose either...

I think it's common to occur especially if you stay up a few nights...even one night plus coke's slight hallucinogenic effect mixed with sleep deprivation. I haven't done coke but i've done tons of speed and after 1 night staying up, by 2:00am the next night I was seeing a small size black and white tasmanian devil cartoon become animated and start dancing...so to answer you question, yes, very much so, especialy auditory hallucinations such as mumbled voices trought the walls or hearing people in the forest behind your house in the middle of the night talking about how they're going to kill you and then you running in your house trying to figure out how much time you got until the power goes off and you hear footsteps outside your windows but your afraid to turn on a flashlight because they might see it, so your fucked cuz all the neighbours are sleeping and so are your parents and your arms are purle, your eyes are wide open with black bags underneath and greenish pale face so no one will belive you. Now your getting thirsty but are afraid to turn the sink on and you got to piss but are afraid of the noise it makes and you just wait for the power to go off and at every single damn creak and noise you hear, your heart jumps to a heart attack rate...

A lot of things can make you hallucinate...i do sometimes when i'm woken up suddenly or after a mile run.
i might just be weird though
------------------
http://www.epo.20m.com
Whatever you look for, is the focus
----
Acid is your friend, chill.

lmao @ whiterabbit hehehe
i've had some of those nights too!
i have a love vs. hate relationship w/ glass....hehe.
but YES! hallucinations on coke are very possible... altho, i think more people hallucinate from meth b/c its cheaper for the yeild. most people i know dont have enough money to be up "for days" on coke, although, its very easy to do that with meth.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

It's not allucinations like let's say on acid (fractals etc.),they can be auditory or visual allucinations; it's cocaine induced psychosis. I know it's time to stop when I start seeing the "little faces" through the window pane, bugs everywhere and stuff like that. It happens also when you stay up too many days doin' meth.

It's yo boy RICK JOHNSON I'll give you the best info I have on the matter,pass forth some crazy wisdom.

Yeah I have a couple times from just coke...(many many times I've seen. And heard shit while using meth.) If I'm up for 2 days or more I start getting tweaky. Cocaine is not Such a powerful drug as meth and that's for sure. I mean I don't know why people bother with that white trash it's not even what it's supposed to be anymore. I've seen full blown people in shadows, moving, talking amongst eachother. Was high on blow mush rock and speed all one weekend. Sitting on a log near the river by myself 2 am and 2 of these mofos must have been 8ft tall Sat on each side of me. It was a long weekend I just told them I wasn't shook of them anymore. I deff don't see as much as I used to. I wasn't on meds tho during that time. I think my anti deppresents help out with that. As for auditory hallucinations I'm quite new to those. ( Must mean I'm starting to really do damage on myself.) But besides that. They fuck with me HARD I always think I can here people outside and it's all real bad stuff but it's like. It's like my subconscious is talking because they will start talking. Anyways I haven't found any true and tested methods but I looked it up on line and started trying some
1. Talk back to the voices tell them to beat it ( see I try this one and they get louder)
2. Get some new anti pycotics( I might take this route scared it will dull the high tho....
3.open that mouth of yours.. it could be your vocal chords. When the human thinks. Those chords move ever so slightly ( huge story that can be found online)
4.wear earplugs.(my muffled voice still come threw, at least I can tell their not real by that point.
Make sure you fans are turned off I don't know.just uplh
5. I saved the best for last. Play a song or 2 on srerio even if your. Amped up and NEED to hear what's going on in your surroundings. just get the voices out. Worry about the imaginary fuck that's about to steal your car in. 2 mins.
The music one has been working awesome for me. I. They go away also when I'm in something that needs my full attention.. I fricken hate them. They scare the hell out of me. I was in with the really wrong crowd once a pon a time. I was heavy in the meth 2-3 G's a day I was sleeping maybe a total 3 hours for the week. Literally close and open my eyes that was now considered a full sleep. Anyways I started getting really fucked up in the head. I thought everyone was out to get me everyone had motives pretty sure I cheated death because I think everyone was planning on it. It was rightfully so, I fucked up.. along the way. I was so paranoid.. the thing is with these audio hallucinations you can make shit up in your head and. Believe it to be 100% true because you. Ease dropped threw a wall. At least you thought you did. Prolly nothing was ever there. I wish I never got them. They just started happening last year SCREW YOU AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS

Hope some of that gibberish was what you were looking for.

also if anybody has any other ways to combat voices. Please let me know thank you very much

RICK JOHNSON HAS BEEN HERE

Yeah you can, I use to see things all the time , I’d split a gram into 5-6 shots , really fuckin intense paranoia would hit me, the dream police at the doors and windows,,,

so glad that shits behind me..🙏🙏

Never experianced it on coke but taking rx amphetamines, especially when I take at least two days without sleep trying to accomplish something. More than once.

20yr necro, impressive.

Ya the strongest full on hallucinations I’ve ever had have been with cocaine, crazy scary shit. Not fun.

-GC