• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction half and full life of kratom-is it safe for me to take naltrexone yet?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
So, as of Friday morning around 7;30 AM it will have been exactly 7 days since my last kratom dose wore off and i feel like my withdrawal is either completely gone or if maybe not, then AT LEAST eighty to eighty five percent, and that's being REALLY generous to the kratom wd lol...

I am going to experiment with naltrexone to keep myself from both drinking and kratom just for a while and try a long period of sobriety and i'd like to start either on friday or saturday.

I read that most sites say that half life of kratom is about 23 hours and so the full life should be about 5.33 days, but one site said IT'S POSSIBLE Kratom could remain in the system for 9 days.

For reasons that aren't necessary to get into, i'd like to start Friday or Saturday to start taking naltrexone, so it will have been either 7 or 8 days, and i know it's essential i not be dependent on kratom when i start or i'll go into precipitated withdrawals.

I've gone through kratom wd many many times, and i can honestly say i believe it's over, or like i said, if there's any left it's so little i'm not noticing it.

So, do you think if i wait till Friday or saturday, like 7 or 8 days, that I'm good to start taking Naltrexone?

I'd actually like to start on Friday so i have the whole weekend before going back to work to see if it works so if i have a bad reaction and get sick it doesn't happen while working, so that would really mean it will have been almost exactly 7 1/2 days since my last dose wore off if i wait till that evening.

What do you guys think?

Am I in the clear after a week?

Seriously nothing?

I guess no one knows and i'll have to ask my doctor, but could someone at least please humor me with your own opinions on the half and full life of Kratom and whether or not the info I've gotten about it's half life being about 23 hours and full life approximately 5 1/2 days agrees with what you've heard?