• H&R Moderators: streaM Freak

Treatment had a urologist appointment today

M!$TER-ED

Moderator: NMI; SLR; TR
Staff member
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Messages
2,461
Location
Central NY
Going to have a Euro-lift prostrate procedure to be scheduled. Wife accompanied me while dr. sprayed water up my penis to examine bladder. Wife was amazed how large the opening dilated. She thought it was funny. IDK I attributed the concept of a large dilation to that of having baby dilation of the vagina.

Funny story, when my two daughters were born, I was called into the delivery room to watch their births. Both times, when the OBGYN did the episiotomy I hit the floor passing out. I read this was somewhat common for exhausted male birthing coaches. Anyway both times I passed out so much for manliness.
 
You’ll have to let us know how this turned out because as an older man I have started to experience that inevitably loss of my super power to write my name and rank in the snow, sand or dirt. Now all I get is a letter, and a drip that comes no matter how many times I shake it! 😂 Oddly enough when I am doped up enough from my prescription meds, I can actually sleep through the night without having to pee 47 times. Getting older suuucks in some ways. In others it’s pretty cool 😎 Good luck with your surgery and please let me know if that system works.
 
Top