• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H withdrawal begins tomorrow- Chronic Pain/Need support PLEASE

Hi mankind. I have been threw it many times also and kratom does help in a way. I used it many times and what I found out about the kratom is if you get a good strand of it it does help. I am going threw it right now and I took it for a few days in the early wd but I had to take a shit load of it and it did help big time but I had to take about an oz at a time. It definitely helped me relax and it took all of my stomach problems away. You are right that it won't take 100% of the wd away but it does effect people differently. I have a few friends that still take it everyday just because they can't trace it on drug tests. It will be 9 weeks on Wednesday for me and I am not 100% yet but I feel great better every week.

Well good night everyone. . Congrats on the first 24hrs I will check up with you tomorrow morning. Hopefully you get a few hrs of sleep and if you can't stand in the shower for long try to use a hair dryer if you're freezing I have stood in the bathroom and ran my hair dryer on my body and it felt great. You can do it stay strong. ..

vitamin up. If you can get any benzos or downers...nows the time to do it. Days 2 and 3 are usually the worst. Day 4 you can kinda see the light and its a steady hill descent of symptoms from there depending on habits. One thing I will really recommend is exercise. The more the better; just dont over exert your ankles and legs to exacerbate rls. Laying around all day will do more harm than good. And eat well if ya can. It'll do good as cliched as it is. I'm like 50 hrs into the same thing right meow...let the pain teach you what the overindulgence (in anything) leads to. May the 4th be with you (sorry I had to :)). But seriously, I'm sending good vibes your way cause this shit ain't easy :). Just remember, you can keep a great mental outlook no matter how shit us feel physically. Keep yo head up, don't use anytime remotely soon, and you'll be outta the woods in no time. High protein foods and protein shakes are also good. And og kush. All the best :).

Don't know if this had been thrown out, but rapid detox with suboxone if that's an option. I know admitting to doctors you've been addicted to heroin is hard but they will help you get off and I've heard great things about suboxone treatment.... I've also heard similar to methadone it's a government supplied addiction handcuff, but I know suboxone is supposed to be much less harsh than methadone while it might be difficult being synthetic and odd activity. The thing is that odd activity is supposed to manage pain best while reducing the build up of dependany and w/d symptoms. It can be worth a shot.

Thanks so much everyone. It means a lot to have your support. No sleep tonight so far, arms goong crazy, screaming nerves, creepy crawlies, yuck. Wish I could sleep. Might be able to get subs, done em before, but just wanna get this over with if I can manage to. Because I have chronic and bad pain, it's very hard. But I'm doing it so far. If I even take a sub I can kiss 31 hours of hard work goodbye. Nah. Sucks bad now tho. Usually first 3
days are worst for me. I'm almost halfwat through three days, so. But yeah....if I wouldnt be prolonging this a big fattie would be nice about now lolol. Sigh. Oy. But I got this :)

I am proud of you you are half way through the first leg of your journey. The hardest part is making it the first 3-4 days depending upon how long you have been using. Keep up the good work and let your brain heal try not to take to many things that will just prolong your recovery. Your doing great! Keep thinking about the future and how good things will be.

Thank you so much :)

I'm at 39 hours now.

Managed to sleep a few hours. Woke up drenched in sweat, but my arms feel better. Not bothering me right now. So that's good. I had like restless arms lol.

Took a bit of phenibut past midnight. Not sure if that helped but.

Took some more impdium. Gonna lay down n watch tv.

Thanks so much :)

Peace.

Go easy with the phenibut - it will relieve RLS & is wonderful for anxiety but it carries it's own dependence profile which tends to develop rapidly. Good job on your decision to quit.. the weather is finally clear for us addicts to kick without that horrible 24/7 chilled to the bone feeling..

Lol yeah, no shit, huh? I told my husband...not in the winter! Please!!! Lol

Yeah I've taken pheni 4xs total. Experimented 3x before quitting to find a good dose. But I'm definitely not looking to trade one problem for another lol.

Stomach bothering me, just hurts. Very weak today. But I'm movin forward. A sub or a line sounds nice lol. But I want this shit OVER with.

Thanks all, so much :)

Peace.

Last edited:
Got a good laugh outta my dog. My friend was coming to take her potty. I told her "J is coming to take you potty" and she got excited. I went to put her harness on her. She took off down hallway with harness wrapped around her head. J knocks, dog barks and stops cooperating with me putting harness on. I'm laughing which doesn't help lol. I give her over to my friend...she's walking away, looking back, stopping, etc lol. Aww. She's like "What about my Mommy???"Lol big baby. Well, I do hope she goes. Feeling weak. I live in apartment. Can let her out front to pee when it's dark and no one around but too weak to walk her today.

Edit: oh good. She went potty for my friend. I didn't think she would since she kept looking back at me while walking away lol. I feel better now. I felt so bad thst I couldn't take her.

Last edited:
Well I'm a bit cold and achy, and woke DRENCHED in sweat earlier today ....like, hair matted to head SOAKED in sweat as though my hair were wet from a shower lol. So eww. Abd while I need to take ot easy physically, bc it's not hard to set off a cascade of pain in my back hips and legs with too much activity, I still sense my body asking me to move around a bit. So I'll take a shower. Get cleaned up and move a little bit at the same time.

I'm doin it people! You can, too!!!!

Peace.

That shower felt GREAT and was just what I needed. New clothes, hair washed. Catching my breath now lol. I'm gonna make it to the other side :) Let's see....42 hours now, I think. Woo hoo!!! Only just over a day to 72hours. Worst is usually 3days. And if it's longer, I'll reset my brain, fotgetting the past 72hours, and countdown another couple days lol. I guess. Lol.

Sigh. Damn you chronic pain. I will beat your ass down one day.

Keep it up everyone else! If you're withdrawing, message me! Yiu can do this :)

Don't forget...it WILL PASS.

Peace.

Managed to go out and grab some redbull lol...BARELY LOL. But I am so proud that I did it.

Really, usually I don't go ANYwhere during wd. Beautiful out today. No rain. Tomorrow rain supposedly. If my brakes were in better shape I'd have loved to take a drive.

Was nice to get out.

The trees are blooming ...it's really beautiful here. :)

Peace.

Wow. Soap Operas are so cheesy lol. Had to change the channel. Somethin funny :)

Peace.

Hell with soap opera's lol I am watching a show on animal planet called mountain monsters lol this show rocks and it is on for the next few hours. its a bunch of hill billys running around the woods chasing big foot. Some of the footage is sweet I love it laughing my ass off. I so want to do that. ..

Lol mountain monsters...hill billies lol...

I had a lil to drink which usually I hate drinking. Needed a head change. Watched 28 Days Later...a little Cillian Murphy is always a good thing :)

Watch "Peacock" with CM, he rocks.

Hangin.in there....will enjoy when my energy comes back. I have none.

Ugh. How much would I love to take a sleep time machine to the future, when wd is over lol.

Fuck.

But...I'm doin it.

Peace.

Just stopping by to check up on ya... Sounds like hell, but you are kicking some ass!!!! Still praying for you. I've never been one for soap operas myself.. LOL... you are right, they SUCK...

Why, tho, must I have a Megan Trainor song in my head?

Why does that have to be part of it?

I already feel like crap.

Lol

Peace.

Thanks NAN! I'm hanging in.there, hope you are, too, hon.

How are you?

Peace.

Watchin me some Amy Schumer...my girl lol. Episode "Last Fuckable Day". Hell yeah lol.

Peace