• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys view on Vagina Size

This is kind of non sequitur but all the "bust a but" made me think of this time a kid I knew thought that "bust a nut" meant to get pissed for some reason.

Needless to say we didn't correct him for months because some of the shit he said was so fucking funny.
lmao

BTW, just because you've had kids does not mean your pussy is looser than before. That doesnt always happen unless you gave birth to 12lb bowling balls :)

I've slept with a girl who had two kids and was only 19 and she was a lot looser than normal 19 year old girls I was 24 at the time but I wasn't sure if it was the suboxone or her loose twat she ended up breaking it off cuz I always made
Excuses to why i never came

I came once with her and gave her pink eye

I guess maybe I need to be really be attracted to the girl

I actually farted in a womans face once and she got pink eye. It was one of my best moments to be honest. %)
I called her pinky for a while.

I get the vagina filing up with air in doggy as well, except I'm childless and struggle with the mini size tampons...

I've been with two 18 year old track runners/gymnasts so I think its safe to say I know what a tight pussy feels like. theres certain positions that feel better with a tight pussy especially ones where you enter her sideways. If it's too much like a balloon and air gets in that would be unfortunate, I probably wouldn't wanna do the positions where that happens as much. That being said the one chick I was with who was loose with a big puffy labia actually felt pretty much just as good.

my buddy was just with a girl that had two vagina piercings and he fuckin loved it haha

I've been with two 18 year old track runners/gymnasts so I think its safe to say I know what a tight pussy feels like. theres certain positions that feel better with a tight pussy especially ones where you enter her sideways. If it's too much like a balloon and air gets in that would be unfortunate, I probably wouldn't wanna do the positions where that happens as much. That being said the one chick I was with who was loose with a big puffy labia actually felt pretty much just as good.

my buddy was just with a girl that had two vagina piercings and he fuckin loved it haha

nothing better than fuckin a girl and your dick keeps falling out and making awkward fart sounds as your hittin it hahaha

I had a girl whose pussy was tighter than some girls' assholes. Half the time I'd stab her to death and lose my erection trying to get in. She felt amazing when it worked though. My last girlfriend had three kids and she was plenty tight. She was 5'0" and 100 lbs. My current is 5'11", about 150 and she's real tight. My ex wife had a very loose pussy but I never had an issue staying hard or coming with her. It's really all about chemistry and knowing what the other person likes, what turns them on. If you're in the right state of mind and on the same level with someone it really doesn't matter.

My experience with a huge vagina started when I was 24. She was 32, divorced, and had 2 kids.

Interestingly, she told me that when she graduated from high school, she was 5’9”, and with 2 pregnancies grew 2 inches, 1 inch per pregnancy, so when I met her she was 5’11”. After growing 1 inch, she delivered a 10 pound baby vaginally, then the second baby at 12 pounds vaginally. These two pregnancies may have been the root of her problem. (She had magnificent broad hips at 42 inches, 28 inch waist, 36C and a weighed 155 pounds.)

We first had sex on her couch. We were positioned for missionary sex. With other girls, I would move my penis to approximately where I thought I should be to enter, there would be a little resistance at her crotch, until I move my penis by hand to find the tunnel, and then I would slide in. I was getting into position and placed my penis to where I thought I would have to make the adjustment. But there was no resistance, and I slid in immediately. I was amazed at how quickly and easily I slid in, only seconds later did I realize why? She had a huge gigantic vagina. I could not feel the end, there was no feeling anywhere onside of my penis shaft, and even the lips of the vagina were so lose, they felt little more than feathers. And when I say no feeling, I mean none. She was not a little lose, for that would imply that there was some sensation. This was not the case. I repeat there was absolutely no sensation at all. As I struggled to get some feeling, it actually flashed through my mind that I might be in the wrong hole. I was so shocked, I blurted out, “I can’t feel a thing”. In retrospect, I should not have said those words, but I was so stunned at what I was experiencing, I didn’t know what to say or do.

I didn’t realize it at the time, and it was years later that I realized my statement had not fazed her at all. She didn’t get angry, insulted, hurt or withdrawn, she said nothing. The reason being is that no doubt other men had said the same thing. And while it may have hurt to hear such a statement, there was no longer a shock in hearing it. So when I said it, it was nothing new. We experimented with several positions in an attempt to allow me to feel her better, and eventually by brute force and my imagination, I came, but up to that time it was the worst sexual experience of my life.

I tried on 2 other occasions to have sex with her, and the worst was the last. I was wearing a condom, and could not come, so I went home and satisfied myself. And it was at home, I thought to myself, why am I putting myself through this nonsense? And so I ended it. With her, I had the 3 worst sexual experiences of my life. And I truly felt sorry for her. Her husband divorced within a year of the birth of the second child. I suspect he went crazy with the prospect of having paint can sex for the rest of his life. He re-married within in 2 years, and when I met her, he had been married 2 years.

It took me some time to come up with a term to best describe her vagina. I thought of a 1 gallon paint can. You can’t reach the bottom, can’t touch the sides and there is no feeling in the opening. This was her.

She talked about a few men she had dated, but did not go into detail why the relationships ended, but it was pretty obvious why and pretty obvious why she was single. When men hit their 30’s, most have been around the block a few times, so they know what good sex is, great sex is and what terrible sex is. And she was terrible sex. No doubt her esteem suffered knowing that she had a paint can for a vagina and that the vast majority of men couldn’t ever have sex with her. Worse, few if any men would want a woman such a huge vagina, yet she was stuck with it. I can only imagine the ominous feeling she must had each time she had sex with a new man, with the realization that after being with her, she would most likely never see him again. It was not just a coincidence that this tall leggy good looking blond was single.

To be fair, I will place my ego on the line. My dimensions are 5.75 inches long and 6.50 inches around. I can tell you I never had any other experiences like her with any girl since. I am married and have 4 sons.

My experience with a huge vagina started when I was 24. She was 32, divorced, and had 2 kids.

Interestingly, she told me that when she graduated from high school, she was 5’9”, and with 2 pregnancies grew 2 inches, 1 inch per pregnancy, so when I met her she was 5’11”. After growing 1 inch, she delivered a 10 pound baby vaginally, then the second baby at 12 pounds vaginally. These two pregnancies may have been the root of her problem. (She had magnificent broad hips at 42 inches, 28 inch waist, 36C and a weighed 155 pounds.)

We first had sex on her couch. We were positioned for missionary sex. With other girls, I would move my penis to approximately where I thought I should be to enter, there would be a little resistance at her crotch, until I move my penis by hand to find the tunnel, and then I would slide in. I was getting into position and placed my penis to where I thought I would have to make the adjustment. But there was no resistance, and I slid in immediately. I was amazed at how quickly and easily I slid in, only seconds later did I realize why? She had a huge gigantic vagina. I could not feel the end, there was no feeling anywhere onside of my penis shaft, and even the lips of the vagina were so lose, they felt little more than feathers. And when I say no feeling, I mean none. She was not a little lose, for that would imply that there was some sensation. This was not the case. I repeat there was absolutely no sensation at all. As I struggled to get some feeling, it actually flashed through my mind that I might be in the wrong hole. I was so shocked, I blurted out, “I can’t feel a thing”. In retrospect, I should not have said those words, but I was so stunned at what I was experiencing, I didn’t know what to say or do.

I didn’t realize it at the time, and it was years later that I realized my statement had not fazed her at all. She didn’t get angry, insulted, hurt or withdrawn, she said nothing. The reason being is that no doubt other men had said the same thing. And while it may have hurt to hear such a statement, there was no longer a shock in hearing it. So when I said it, it was nothing new. We experimented with several positions in an attempt to allow me to feel her better, and eventually by brute force and my imagination, I came, but up to that time it was the worst sexual experience of my life.

I tried on 2 other occasions to have sex with her, and the worst was the last. I was wearing a condom, and could not come, so I went home and satisfied myself. And it was at home, I thought to myself, why am I putting myself through this nonsense? And so I ended it. With her, I had the 3 worst sexual experiences of my life. And I truly felt sorry for her. Her husband divorced within a year of the birth of the second child. I suspect he went crazy with the prospect of having paint can sex for the rest of his life. He re-married within in 2 years, and when I met her, he had been married 2 years.

It took me some time to come up with a term to best describe her vagina. I thought of a 1 gallon paint can. You can’t reach the bottom, can’t touch the sides and there is no feeling in the opening. This was her.

She talked about a few men she had dated, but did not go into detail why the relationships ended, but it was pretty obvious why and pretty obvious why she was single. When men hit their 30’s, most have been around the block a few times, so they know what good sex is, great sex is and what terrible sex is. And she was terrible sex. No doubt her esteem suffered knowing that she had a paint can for a vagina and that the vast majority of men couldn’t ever have sex with her. Worse, few if any men would want a woman such a huge vagina, yet she was stuck with it. I can only imagine the ominous feeling she must had each time she had sex with a new man, with the realization that after being with her, she would most likely never see him again. It was not just a coincidence that this tall leggy good looking blond was single.

To be fair, I will place my ego on the line. My dimensions are 5.75 inches long and 6.50 inches around. I can tell you I never had any other experiences like her with any girl since. I am married and have 4 sons.

You could not feel the end? Typically if you are doing your job right and turn the woman on well enough, their vagina gets looser. If Jonah Falcon can get woman to accept his gigantic cock then that really says something.

If you can feel the cervix at 5.75 inches these woman are likely to have shallow Vagina's. Maybe this woman could do with some kegal exercises, she's had a few children as well or maybe she just requires a bigger cock. "Paint can Vagina" and talking shit about how that is the reason she got divorced is ridiculous, you seem like kind of an asshole and I doubt your attitude and disapproval of her Vagina was very conducive to making her feel comfortable and sexy. If you feel someone is bad at sex then the right thing to do is teach them or guide them into practicing new things. Saying shit like that probably made her feel self conscious and shitty about herself, compassion goes a long way and so does taking the opportunity to help teach them so they can have more to offer their next sex partner.

After my wife gave birth, she got a (w)hole lot tighter - she could really grip my prick with her pussy, which she never could before.

I think also that maybe size isn't such a major thing. For me chemistry, what you talk about & share between fucks (you spend more time not screwing than screwing however great the sex), how comfortable you feel is a lot more important than size of vagina. & vaginas have a lot of properties besides just size. There's lubrication, & warmth, already mentioned, but there's also the profile, those little bumps & ridges, which add a lot to the experience. & other stuff like whether she has her legs over your shoulders, angle of penetration, & loads more.

Why fixate on supposed looseness ? Gorillas have a penis that is minute, but they're a lot more masculine than anyone on this board I would think.

I really don't understand how it could matter.the girl in with now is super tight and it feels amazing.I was with a girl years ago that had a vagina waay to big for me.she had 4 kids and it took work to find the right angle for me to get a good feeling from it to cum..i never mentioned it though she could do theú in trick.she oh h three

I have an interesting perspective. Well, if not interesting, at least different than the ones I've read so far. I am a woman. I don't tell this to everyone, but I have had both a loos(ER) and a tight vagina, in that order even. Sounds strange but bear with me...
I have 3 kids, all in their teens. I am bisexual, so I have experience with more than just my own vagina as well. I was looser than most women before I was even old enough to have kids. I know this in retrospect, remembering back to my teens and masturbation/exploration. My vagina stayed about the same size throughout my adulthood, even after having my kids. I really do not think my vagina stretched out and stayed that way. Neither did the vaginas of 2 of the women that I was intimate with around the time of, or before and after their children were born. i equate it to a yawn. When you yawn, does your face stretch out and stay that way? No. The muscles have an amazing ability to stretch and not end up damaged. It simply doesn't work the way everyone thinks it does.

When my youngest son was 11, I had a "rectocele". I'm not going to get too in-depth at an explanation but it is basically a bulge in the rectal/vaginal wall that droops down into the vagina. It was surgically repaired. The doctor even asked me before-hand if I wanted him to "snug it up a bit". I consulted my fiancée and we agreed that it sounded fun, and told him to go ahead. It is a natural effect of the surgery anyway, they cut the wall lengthwise, from perineum towards the cervix, cut out the loose tissue, and stitch it back together, so there is naturally a bit of tightening that happens anyway. He just cut away a little bit more than he normally would have.

My fiancée always told me that I felt great, even if I was a little looser than most other women. He wasn't just saying that to not hurt my feelings. We aren't that kind of couple. We are very open. We talk about everything and nothing is off-limits. We respect each other and do not feel offended when something touchy comes up, we discuss it like mature adults and move on. We have talked about much more intimate, normally embarrassing things than that and we were honest then as well.
He genuinely liked the feeling of my "new" pussy. It was tighter, more friction, same moisture, same viscosity, same ridges, etc. just simply tighter. Oddly enough, he didn't like it "more" or "less" than my "old" vagina. He just liked it "differently". To him, it felt just as good, it just felt different.

I have the same theory about penises (penii?). They all feel good. I have had rather small penises, average, crooked, huge, and everything in-between. They just feel different. The absolute deciding factor for me, be it sex with a man, woman, or toy, is emotion. The level of attraction, comfort, love, and connection you have to the other party absolutely makes the biggest difference when it comes to sex. Never have I had a sexual experience I didn't enjoy. It mattered not with what size, shape, or color organ I was feeling but what feelings were behind it.

If you do not feel good having sex with someone because of the size of their pussy/penis, then you probably have no reason to be having sex with them. Don't get me wrong, I can understand the idea of having sex to just have sex, but at some point there is more to it than just sex. Eventually we all grow up and sex becomes more about the emotional connection and true intimacy than the physical act of intercourse. Why should someone who doesn't matter to you be given the power to make you feel poorly about your body? It's hard but refuse to give them the power. They're opinion doesn't matter in the end.

I would never worry about the size of my vagina because if the man/woman that I was having relations with DIDNT want to do it again, simply because of the size, I wouldn't want to be their bed partner again anyway. Why would I ever let someone who doesn't even care about me determine how I felt about myself and undermine my self-worth and confidence? If you matter to someone, your body shouldn't. If it does, then you don't.

Embrace your body and the confidence you find from doing so will be far more attractive and have a stronger impact on your level of attractiveness than the circumference of you vagina, the width of your hips, the color of your hair, or the shade of your teeth. It sounds cliche but it's the honest-to-goodness truth that we all will hopefully come to realize. Beauty is inside. Love yourself and the rest will fall into place. Be you and be proud.

all vaginas are good. i personally dont care if its too wide or too tight. il bang that no matter what. but what i dislike is untrimmed bush...bald is top notch.

I have an interesting perspective. Well, if not interesting, at least different than the ones I've read so far. I am a woman. I don't tell this to everyone, but I have had both a loos(ER) and a tight vagina, in that order even. Sounds strange but bear with me...
I have 3 kids, all in their teens. I am bisexual, so I have experience with more than just my own vagina as well. I was looser than most women before I was even old enough to have kids. I know this in retrospect, remembering back to my teens and masturbation/exploration. My vagina stayed about the same size throughout my adulthood, even after having my kids. I really do not think my vagina stretched out and stayed that way. Neither did the vaginas of 2 of the women that I was intimate with around the time of, or before and after their children were born. i equate it to a yawn. When you yawn, does your face stretch out and stay that way? No. The muscles have an amazing ability to stretch and not end up damaged. It simply doesn't work the way everyone thinks it does.

When my youngest son was 11, I had a "rectocele". I'm not going to get too in-depth at an explanation but it is basically a bulge in the rectal/vaginal wall that droops down into the vagina. It was surgically repaired. The doctor even asked me before-hand if I wanted him to "snug it up a bit". I consulted my fiancée and we agreed that it sounded fun, and told him to go ahead. It is a natural effect of the surgery anyway, they cut the wall lengthwise, from perineum towards the cervix, cut out the loose tissue, and stitch it back together, so there is naturally a bit of tightening that happens anyway. He just cut away a little bit more than he normally would have.

My fiancée always told me that I felt great, even if I was a little looser than most other women. He wasn't just saying that to not hurt my feelings. We aren't that kind of couple. We are very open. We talk about everything and nothing is off-limits. We respect each other and do not feel offended when something touchy comes up, we discuss it like mature adults and move on. We have talked about much more intimate, normally embarrassing things than that and we were honest then as well.
He genuinely liked the feeling of my "new" pussy. It was tighter, more friction, same moisture, same viscosity, same ridges, etc. just simply tighter. Oddly enough, he didn't like it "more" or "less" than my "old" vagina. He just liked it "differently". To him, it felt just as good, it just felt different.

I have the same theory about penises (penii?). They all feel good. I have had rather small penises, average, crooked, huge, and everything in-between. They just feel different. The absolute deciding factor for me, be it sex with a man, woman, or toy, is emotion. The level of attraction, comfort, love, and connection you have to the other party absolutely makes the biggest difference when it comes to sex. Never have I had a sexual experience I didn't enjoy. It mattered not with what size, shape, or color organ I was feeling but what feelings were behind it.

If you do not feel good having sex with someone because of the size of their pussy/penis, then you probably have no reason to be having sex with them. Don't get me wrong, I can understand the idea of having sex to just have sex, but at some point there is more to it than just sex. Eventually we all grow up and sex becomes more about the emotional connection and true intimacy than the physical act of intercourse. Why should someone who doesn't matter to you be given the power to make you feel poorly about your body? It's hard but refuse to give them the power. They're opinion doesn't matter in the end.

I would never worry about the size of my vagina because if the man/woman that I was having relations with DIDNT want to do it again, simply because of the size, I wouldn't want to be their bed partner again anyway. Why would I ever let someone who doesn't even care about me determine how I felt about myself and undermine my self-worth and confidence? If you matter to someone, your body shouldn't. If it does, then you don't.

Embrace your body and the confidence you find from doing so will be far more attractive and have a stronger impact on your level of attractiveness than the circumference of you vagina, the width of your hips, the color of your hair, or the shade of your teeth. It sounds cliche but it's the honest-to-goodness truth that we all will hopefully come to realize. Beauty is inside. Love yourself and the rest will fall into place. Be you and be proud.

so true

the depth of emotion makes any sex with someone you love better than the best sex with someone you dont give a shit about who maybe hot as fuck

Loose vaginal muscles can cause a uterine prolapse so sex is the least of a womans worries.

I recommend looking into an excerices you can literally do 24/7 called kegals

Kegel exercises make your pelvic floor muscles stronger. These muscles control your urine flow and help hold your pelvic organs in place. Doctors often prescribe Kegels for:

• Pelvic floor weakness due to childbirth. Childbirth can stretch and weaken pelvic floor muscles. And that can cause urine control problems. It can also allow one or more pelvic organs to sag. When the uterus sags, it's called uterine prolapse. Women can help prevent this problem by doing daily Kegels during and after pregnancy.

[h=3]How to do Kegel exercises[/h]Kegels are easy to do and can be done anywhere without anyone knowing.

• Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
  • Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. Your stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten when you do this.
  • Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
  • Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day.
  • Don't do Kegels while you urinate. Doing them during urination can hurt your bladder.
Kegels work best when done on a regular schedule.

I’m in the same situation and don’t know how to handle this. I’m seeing a great girl, but it’s just loose. Have had sex multiple, multiple times and it’s just loose. Now, maybe I’m lucky, but I’ve never had this looseness feeling before with another woman. It usually just feels great. It’s just loose and I’m very frustrated because it’s hit or miss if I can cum or not. I’ve never had this issue before, when it’s time, it’s time usually, but out of the last 5 times, I came only once. Now, before you jump down my throat, I want to say that I really like this girl, and everything else is great, except this. As a male this is super frustrating, especially that’s it’s like a 30% chance I’m going to be able to go or not. Just looking for some advice. She’s very understanding and I just don’t know how to tell her.

Cmon, you can't beat a small, tight, tidy pussy. But what she does with her pussy matters most. Some women have beautiful, tight pussies, but they just lie there while you slide in and out. Other women position themselves to give you and her max pleasure and create a real sexy rhythm with your groin. If she has a loose pussy, you should focus more on position and rhythmn and the bonding, movement of your groins. Sometimes, guys place fingers either side of their cocks when they're having sex with a loose pussy. Just apply a little pressure with your fingers and it tightens things up a little.