Guys and Girls

soulwatcher and X2K, I have a some words for you.....
Soulwatcher.........NYE was you first step in the right direction
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
, I had done that some time in early sept. and I met Flower in Nov. Go figure ad before that it has bee awhile.....
So fucus on the good things in your life and what you are happy with it....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

X2K.......Maybe being anti-boy is waht you need to. Not anti-and mean too, just get your mind off of it and view all as friends and enjoy the friendships they are really the bomb when you avhe good ones, I found that out too, which helps, 27 years and I finally have some ture genuine friends....but that helps to get your mind off of finding someone......
Take care alll, and I hope you have the best of luck in your relationships or in your life and quest to find life's happiness.......
Peace.....RuRu

X2K,
I know what it's like to long for someone after a long time of absence...
If you wish for it hard and long enough the universe might give you another chance too
smile.gif

Good luck.

nope. No girly for me. I think i am too picky. Either that or just ugly. haha.
I guess I am just waiting for that "special" little raver girl........yeah..thats what i'm doin....

i have a wonderfull g/f that i met in spain...
we have been together for 3 years...she is the best thing that ever happend to me...
and she is cute as hell
i am gonna marry her someday..maybe when i am 25 , yeah, that sounds like a good age.....and we are going back to spain for our hunny moon....
PLUR

WELL MAYBE ILL GET LUCKY AND ONE WILL FALL INTO MY LAP WEARING GRANNIE PANTIES!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

AND TO THINK ALL THIS TIME IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT ONE I HOPE WHEN SHE DOES FALL FROM THE SKY IM LOOKING SUAVE
smile.gif

OR MAYBEE WHEN SHE SHOWS UP WORLD PEACE WILL
BE WITH HER...
BONUS
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by tj-e (edited 13 January 2000).]

I'm currently trying to hook up with this guy I met on the internet. We were both on a MDMA-mailinglist from the old Bluelight board, and we got to talk when I asked if anyone on the list were from Norway. Turned out he lived only 10 minutes away from my place, so we decided to meet up and roll together. We had the best time the first time we met (there was deffinately a connection), and started writing lots and lots of e-mails.
Last Saturday we got together for the 5th or 6th time and tripped on acid. We ended up fooling around; the attraction was overwhelming. Problem is (and I _know_ I might get flamed for this) he lives together with his girlfriend of 6 years... We've seen eachother daily ever since that night, but we're both having difficulties dealing with this. He feels really bad (as he should be!! If he didn't I wouldn't have taken him seriously at all) for cheating on his girlfriend and not sorting out his old relationship before jumping into a new one.
smile.gif
oh, i just received an e-mail from him
smile.gif

We are both really in love right now, but we have decided to see how things work out. Getting to know eachother better. I understand that it's a huge risk for him to break up with his girlfriend of 6 years if things with me turns out to be just a little crush
*hears Jennifer Paige singing in the background*
frown.gif
Why am I posting that story under this thread?? Sorry to mess up yours, luv2luv. It should've been under a thread named "complicated love triangles" or something like that... So I guess the answer to your question would be "no, I'm currently single I'm affraid"
frown.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Well, I'm only unburdoning myself to you lot because you already know the story.
My fairytale Romeo and I have just finished on the phone and it seems to be over. I guess the connection wasn't strong enough for us to survive our differences.
So luv2luv, I guess my question of 10yrs has been answered. And the answer was a big fat 'no way is this ever gonna work'.
I'm off to wallow in my self pity.
frown.gif

Lonely anjele.
*sniff*
Tomorrow is another day.
smile.gif
Thanks for listening guys.

Nope... no grrly fer moi either *sulk*
being a festy and all i guess thass just how it is *mutter*
smile.gif
(its quite possibly my irritating personality as well....)
hahaha, AND i get to live with anjele... who always has AT LEAST 10 guyz drooling after her all at one given time
smile.gif

Its okay tho... im taking care of her now that she's all sad *HUGZ ANJELE*
smile.gif

I just ended a 2.5 year relationship before new years but we are still best of friends so its cool that way.
the Doc

single and looking for someone special... tired of meaningless dates/games/bullshit
i was engaged for a couple years, but alas she moved on
frown.gif

well i'm going to a rave called "tru luv" this weekend... maybe fate will smile upon me for once...
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Hmm, I have lots of girl friends..but no girlfriend. In fact almost all my friends are girls. But anyway, it seems like whenever I do hookup, the girls just use me for sex. 1am on a weeknight, phone rings...BOOTY CALL!
frown.gif
It's like...a roll reversal. My last true girlfriend...liked sex so much I almost lost my mind due to lack of sleep.
Damn, I wish I had known about the vicks back then.
smile.gif

------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

Oh Anjele....your story touched my heart. Do you realise how lucky you are? How many what ifs that could have been asked....what if he never came back in your life? You may have married the wrong man. What if he came back into your life after you were married? you couldn't have left your fiance. What if you never took a risk and left your fiance? you may never have known what could have been.
I say it again...you have been so lucky. you are lonely now and I'm sorry for that. But you have been given opportunities...and you have had the courage to take the risks.
Good on you...I hope you find the man of your dreams. He is there. And he'll find you
smile.gif

miss apple

Wow people, wanted to cry reading half your responses! Look at it this way, if you don't have a bf or a gf, it's not the end of the world. You've still got you!! I know it may sound lame but when you're with a person for a long time, you tend to lose yourself. How can you be happy with someone else if you're not happy with yourself?? During my break I got to know "me" and you know what - I kinda like her!! Just cause you don't have that special someone(yet!) don't let it get ya down. You've still got Number 1 and who else better could you want? Be true to you!! You don't need a sign. other to make you whole!!
smile.gif

------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Laugh,TBritton what are you thinking, better to have to much of something than none at all.
And question to all, when you met that special someone, were you looking for someone or had you resigned yourself to being single ?
------------------
There is no end to the adventures we can have if we seek
them with our eyes wide open

i just broke up with my g/f yesterday. I dont think i will get over it and that sucks. I hope god drops her on my lap again
smile.gif
hehe
------------------
~~}<>>>*I wish I were a raver*<<<<>{~~

I just got engaged on New Year's Eve while in Vegas! I love my guy so much. We always party together, he is my soulmate. I have been with him for just over two years and we are still going so strong. I am so happy!!!

just recently (1 month) entered into a dynamic, warm, entrancing, fun state with a beautiful woman, a wonderful compliment to my strengths.
magic is alive, life as ecstasy. fluid, changing, as two water signs should be. i'm pretty damn excited about life. spent NYE with her and our friends, as well as the winter solstice, and 133-year full moon.
SYNERGY, she is the goddess and i worship her divine energy. i have fallen in love and i am unrepentant.
Sorry to all those who haven't found true love in a while, i wish the best and give this piece of advice: carry a pen and paper always with you and call someone the day after you get their number!

God will drop them on your lap - I swear!! And if for some reason you beat him to it and find someone you like - call them damnit!! It's the year 2000 people! We're so over the whole head-game thing. Beating around the bush is a thing of the past. Decide what you want and go for it!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

I just got out of a 4 1/2 year relationship about 5 months ago. I have been taking some time to become get to know meself again. Its amazing how living with someone for 4 years you change alot at least I did.
I got meself back on the track I wanna be on now though.
Not really looking for a relationship but not avoiding one either. Just letting nature take its course...