Guys and Girls

luv2luv

Bluelighter
One of the coolest things I have found about this board is that you can chat with both males and females without worrying that all they want to do is pick you up. People here really want to be your friends. It's so nice to be able to talk to guys and hear "how do you feel about....." rather than "so, what position do you like....". Anyways, as I was thinking of this I started to wonder how many people here have significant others?
So, my question to you is:
Do you have a bf or a gf?
(me and these damn surveys...............)
smile.gif

------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

So....luv2luv....are ya nekkid?
*big goofy grin that would never stop being slapped if not for the extreme distances inherent in the internet*
Yes, I have wonderful girlfriend of 4 years (no, that's not her age). And to answer everybody's 2 questions: yes, she is a real homo sapien...and yes, you should pity her.
What about you, luv2luv?

i have 4 "g/f's" in HK - 2 * filipina + 2 * indonesian plus 1 in manila plus 1 from laos in bangkok.
my longtime fantasy is to have 7 wives so am still 1 short.

Sticky - you made me laugh so hard!! How did you know I was naked?????
Yes, I have a man(100% male). We were together for almost 3 years, broke up for about a year and got back together on NYE.
So, what're you wearin?!
wink.gif

------------------

UHHHHH SOOO WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???
No girlfriend at this time and not really
looking i think im trying to find WORLD PEACE
OR something..
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

tj-e: Let me know when you find world peace!! By the way, you don't look for a girlfriend, God drops her on your lap when you least expect it! It's a process called fate!!
I'm wearing Granny Panties! Haha!! Just kiddin - I just like to say that - granny pannies!!!
------------------

just a lonely ol' PaRaDoX here....
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Hey guys, and good thread luv2luv.....oh but first again Mr. Sticky you make me laugh so fucking hard with the 2 questions LOL
But anyway.......
I do have a GF, and tis tru what luv2luv says you cant look for them, they tend to just drop in........I hadn't dated anyone for over a year and everyone told me that same thing, well when I finally did just give up on it all and just live life and about a month later she came into my life.......
Many of you know her.......She is on this board with the name Flower. But she is computerless right now, but soon she will be back to brighten all your days heheheh
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace and warm fuzzy hugs......RuRu
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I can't believe how many people have significant others. Pretty cool......... makes me happy to know everyone else is happy. Hey - got another idea for a topic..............
------------------

Yes I have a boyfriend and he is my very best friend! We go to parties together and have such a good time. The good thing about us is we can be together and still be with people as a group and have fun.

no....sigh.... maybe i should order one of them 'Real Dolls " that Howard Stern used to rant about. hey Sticky , don't you have that addy ?? :p

Sticky owns the patend!!!!
------------------

Up..........
------------------

Well I for one havent had someone I care deeply about for a long time, rather a succession of mediocre dates or casual sexual relationships that in the end are empty and unfullfilling. But...and this is a big But, Ive stopped worrying about when and if Im going to meet someone special. As a matter of fact NYE was the first night that I didnt worry about meeting someone and now I am so much more at peace with myself...Thank the E, thank rational thought, whichever, but now its all good.
soulwatcher, who misses waking up next to true love....
frown.gif

but Im happy for you all!
smile.gif
Ill just live vicariously through y'all

I'm actually going through a dilemma at the moment (as I have just been sharing with another bluelighter friend).
I've just recently had my highschool sweetheart comes back into my life. His mum banned us from seeing each other 10yrs ago, and he moved to another state. For almost 10yrs I secretly pined for him until I met a very special man who asked me to marry him. I accepted.
And then a year later (not married yet) I was at a club and there he was...my first ever boyfriend/first kiss/first lover...you get the picture. So we started talking and it was like 10yrs of my life had been a dream. All my feelings and emotions came flooding back.
By that stage my fiance and I had a few serious problems that we were trying to deal with, and I was torn.
After much thought and tears, I decided to follow my heart. I broke it off with my fiance and took a chance with my lost love.
But the Romeo Juliette thing just isn't quite as we expected.
He and I are trying (perhaps against our true destiny) to make it work. Trying to break down that 10yr barrier that having different lives has bestowed upon us.
And after wishing for him to return to me for 10yrs, it seems as if the fairytale is just not there for us anymore.
Sniff.
Congratulations to those of you who are already living your lives with your own Romeo or Juliette.

Oh my god - what a story!!! I say it's fate - whether the two of you met so you could make it work, or because it's time for you to move on, take it as a blessing. You've pined for him for 10 years now and had you not seen him, you may have for the rest of your life. Whether it turns out good or bad, at least you know. About the fiancee - he couldn't have been the one if he was that easy to leave. I wish you the best of luck and one way or the other, I know it will turn out for the best!
smile.gif

------------------

No, Im Just Pimpin it! j/k
wink.gif
No man here, however i have been chashing this reallly really really super fine guy i ment a few months ago. i recently found out he lived in new york when i met him in september but constantly came out here to milwaukee wi to visit peeps. he moved out here recently i guess and he it the Best Damn Dancer I have ever seen in my life! he is sooo sweet!I have never seen somebody contort their body to liuqid like the way he does when he is on the dancefloor, ooOOoohhh, I think im in love j/k
wink.gif

well im getting carryed away now so im going to end this! bye!
smile.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Thanks luv2luv.
I'm totally in agreeance with you. Especially your signature "if can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!"
But it wasn't too easy to leave my fiance. (Fortunately or unfortunately I was already thinking that he and I needed a break when my highschool love returned). I think that's what helped my decision.
But I don't regret anything that I do. I think that regret is a wasted emotion. So I know that I will learn through this experience.
And even if it doesn't work, I'm thankful that the universe gave me this time to spend with him again. How many people get to try it twice?
Thanks again luv2luv.
PLUR Anjele.

Exactly, you got a second shot, be happy about that. At least you won't spend the rest of your life wondering - "what if........". So many hard things have happened in my life that I've used to make me who I am today. You can piss and maon or you can be thenkful for the experience and the lessons you've learned. I truely believe in learning the things the hard way (I come from the school of hard knocks!) You seem to have the same attitude I do and I know that it'll be that and that alone that help you through each day and each decision. Keep your head on straight, never let it fall down and things will always seem clear! Good Luck!
smile.gif

------------------

unfortunately, i am without love ::sniffle sniffle:: i broke up with my fiance last february and i have felt empty ever since.. i am trying not to be anti - boy but it just doesnt work out.. i am glad you are all happy though, i am glad hes happy now too, i just wish we were still happy together.
x2k