• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Growing Shroomies in Secret

You can pick up Klingon cloaking devices on the darkweb - get one of those and simply grow shroomies in your bedroom.

I think Im gonna inoculate jars of substrate, store them upstairs in my attic (because it's obscure and warm) until they fully colonize, and transfer the colonized substrate into an outdoor substrate bed and then that might colonize and form bodies.

Lol I hope that the strain I choose spreads all across my area and my town flourishes with psilocybin.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_azurescens

I'm assuming these would be an ideal, but challenging choice. Don't get discouraged if it takes more than one try. Winter season is best for starting growing as they develop mycelium more that time vs the fruiting body. You might succeed this year though, but I bet next year's a better shot.

Edit: You can also hide a shotgun style fruiting chamber outside to birth a cake in.

Eww don't get a grow kit, they try to make it seem like it's simple to grow mushrooms with the kit you buy if you follow the tek they give with it. In reality those kits are full of useless parts that may actually hinder the growth of mushrooms or create a none viable growing environment. Plus they cost a lot for stuff you could buy separately from say.. amazon for way way cheaper. It also takes the fun or required experience out of doing this hobby, just buying a kit/jars/spore syringe, following directions and then hoping for mushrooms is pretty lame.

Anyways now that that is out of me just let me say, don't grow on/in your parents property, if you got caught do you think the reward would be anywhere near the consequences?

Wow I mention edible grow kits and everyone gets huffy puffy. If course do psilocybin from scratch, but doing an oyster or shitaki grow kit it a good idea. I just had an extremely good experience with one for 25 at a tourist location. They transferred outdoors really well to after a couple amazing indoor flushes when I did not take care of them right.

Seriously it's not like op is in a small family house.... It's a great hobby. Plus it's better than buying rc or extracting dmt imo. Y'all discouraging him are doing more harm than good imo, but I do agree the should get parents permission vs behind their back.

Don't be obvious with it op, but definitely have fun. Mushrooms growing are good for the environment. You could even plant cactus and caapi vine too! In ten years you can have a peyote button or two if you plant them. It would look better planted straight in the ground hidden imo or else at least buried if left in pots so the pots don't show. That's going over board though as they don't grow commonly like mushrooms and are harder to explain. You could grow san pedro, but I doubt it's the same.

A peyote button or two won't do much good taco - you need at least 6-10 to have one trip. And it's better if they're at least 15 years old - the younger they are the less mescaline they contain.