• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsibishis (East Coast)

Had two mitsis in Melb last week... First did NOTHING for two hours. Didn't feel up/down/anything. Took half of the next over two hours later and came up nicely. Note that these two looked absolutely identical.

Re: the comedown... Was awful, felt depressed and lifeless all week. I usually feel BETTER the week after having a big nite out (don't do it very often) so this was strange for me.

be carefull as im farely sure there is at least one PMA batch gettin around. there was 1 batch in brisbane that had no reaction on marquis and i also found a link in pillreports about a PMA overdose induced from green mitsis.

a friend of mine had a few of the green ones a month or so back and described similar symtoms to u. took about 1.5-2 hrs to feel anything and wasnt until he had consumed 2 until he really got a hit. his body temp raised well above compfortable levels without much physical acvities and for about 2 days later he felt like SHIT.

that being said.. there are also fucking excellent green mitsubishis out there so if u got a tester and get ahold of em stock up! :D im hittin them this weekend weee

drugfuked said:
be carefull as im farely sure there is at least one PMA batch gettin around. there was 1 batch in brisbane that had no reaction on marquis and i also found a link in pillreports about a PMA overdose induced from green mitsis.

Stay quiet while your ahead ;)

^^^dude i saw nothing wrong his post.
I have all so heard the same things about these pingers in Bris, not that theyre PMA exactly but odd reactions from different test kits and people reacting badly to them.
All he is saying is, be careful, fair warning.
Maybe when he first started posting here, he said a fair amount of stupid things but recently I find all his posts to be fairly informative, if you don't have something worthwhile to add don't post better yet PM him.
There was no point to what you posted.

Re: Green Mitsibishi (East Coast) Comedown

nica said:

My experience was that it started pretty gently and then bore a painful gaping hole in my head for at least two days. Terrible comedown disproportionate to the strength of the pill. I would say the hole has been filled up since saturday night now but still a little headachey.

Friends had similar or worse experiences to me.

Agree? Disagree?

My boyfriend had exactly the same thing the first two mornings-after. Horrible, brain-splitting headache. I, on the other hand, consumed the same pills (more, actually than him ;)) and felt fine. In fact, these have one of the nicer comedowns in my opinion... a little bit of sweating and so on, but none of the Red Rolex/ Beige A effect (2 pills I found horrendous on comedown)

*shrug* It must be individual.

Just saying that there is no reason in the world for anyone to say that they think there is PMA in any pill without evidence to back it up. Just dont want to see a repeat of the red mitsu suspiscion that turned out to be crap. Once he gets some evidence that there is a certain batch of pills that definateloy contain PMA then i will the first to congratulate drugfucked on his HM efforts. Just posting that he is pretty sure that a batch of pills contain PMA is irresponsible unless we know details. Am i wrong here or what? Just trying to do my bit to rid specualtion from this forum...

fuck in heaven

Just saying that there is no reason in the world for anyone to say that they think there is PMA in any pill without evidence to back it up

hang on i know this one!! um.. um... oh yeh!! in the interest of Harm Minimisation!? 8( :)

i have ingested PMA before and when told about the possibilty of PMA in the green mitsubishis that were up here a month or so ago i do recall very similar effects. however i was also on wiz that night so i can not give an accurate account on my experience.

although irresponsible (no ones perfect ;)) we did not test the green mitsis until after a weekend on them as we believed we were getting the GOOD ones that everyone has been ranting and raving about. but guess what.. they didnt test up. we have speculated amongst ourselves about them containing pma for quite a while.

[I BELIEVE] PMA isnt actually that dangerous for MOST people. however it can and does have adverse reactions on some people! plus there is always the occasional person who will just plain eat too many and will feel sick for days after. 100s if not 1000s of PMA pills would be eaten in australia every year, few need hospitalisation. they just feel sick for days after and would not even know the reason for it.

i know lots of people (myself included) who had those PMA F1s a while back. PMA Contained in Yellow F1s

most ppl reported similar effects to those described by the people who did not like the green mitsubishis. just sorta.. "crap" how ever a friend of mine was actually quite sick for days after consuming them but did not think anything of it as he was a "noob" at the time =p

finally pillreports worked for me so i was able to find this link in one of the MANY varying reports on green mitsubishis for you!!
LINK TO SOME EVIDENCE (also in the interest of Harm Minisation)

and heres something that even the ADMINS have posted with no hard evidence at all.
PMA Possibly Circulating in UK
It has emerged that there is a batch of Blue Playstation pills circulating in Scotland / Northern England which may contain PMA and have been linked to several club incidents.

The major problem is that throughout the latter half of last year there were some very good MDMA / MDA combo Blue Playstations circulating all over the UK which were very popular indeed.

More info is in this thread in EDD:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthre...25&pagenumber=1

Just posting that he is pretty sure that a batch of pills contain PMA is irresponsible unless we know details.

it would be irresponsible of me to believe that some people are possibly in danger and not say anything at all. wouldnt u be glad if it was a post like this one that changed urmind about ingesting something that turned out to be fatal dose of PMA or another unknown substance?

anywayz u'll notice i never once said there IS pma is anything, just to be careful because there may or may not be a dangerous batch circulating. but once again i will cheer because..

***IM HAVING THE GOOD ONES THIS WEEKEND WOOOOOT!!*** :D

Hmmmm i came here to find out about the Green Mitsis, as i was sus on them, seems there was fair reason to be.

I had a smaller white Mitsu the other week, it was ok (only ok) and a crap comedown for 2 or 3 days

I have 4 of those harder pressed Green ones and am now i little worried about the after effects (although, such is the game we play everytime we have one)

I guess it is the times we live in now, too many wanna be drug lords, too many guys trying to make them, too many guys trying to make a fast buck, too many copies!!!

But thanks for the discussion, now at least i can make some sought of judgement about my Easter weekend.

Cheers to all

the ones i suspected were adulterated did not look as good as the ones that have been posted on this thread.

colour - dull pale army green (not the nice bright speckledy green)
press - faint, worn, faded (like it used to be good but had worn away)
- no score
- flat both sides
- kinda powdery

smell - sorta like candy

i believe you could tell the difference easily. after looking at pictures of the good ones they seem to come across as a "oooer dont they look nice!" sorta pill. not something dodgey :)

what ever... what would u prefer? i go press some fuking pills with arsenic in them and talk them up to be the goods? loser

calm down buddy, just dont go spreading things without some data or something to back up your posts.

im backing drugfuked here people.
i would rather hear someone tell me a pill "may" have an unknown substance in it that could cause one harm, more harm than one was / is willing to accept (possible PMA dont really care what it is), mdxx substances aside.
RATHER THAN
not know I was possibly taking something bad.

can't you open your yes and see where he's coming from.
fuck,
and LD50 dont tell me you weren't trying to be a smartass and provoke him in your 2nd last post and to then go and tell him to calm down.
I would much rather hear PMA, PMA scare more often than not if it there was the slightest possible chance a batch of pills was dodgy.
seriously, theres enough decent pills out there for us to choose from even if some get branded dodgy.

All well and good mate, the rumour was started on the smilepolice forums was it not ? that place is full of misinformation, the person posting the scare couldnt even tell the differentce between the earlier red batches and the later green batches giving a complelty different physical description and details.

Just produce some hard data or facts please, heresay gets us nowhere and it has no place for what could of been a great discussion. I guess im saying this becuase you have no facts other then something you have read from a non credible source of information.

I do see where he is trying to come from, and i would like to not doubt him, but nothing adds up, it is possible a PMxx batch could be in circualtion, but has anybody died ? has anybody been poisened with such potentially harmfull adulterants ? If this was the case there would of been strict warnings put in place, and the media would of no doubt jumped on the bandwagon.

not my style, but...

drugfuked said:
finally pillreports worked for me so i was able to find this link in one of the MANY varying reports on green mitsubishis for you!!
LINK TO SOME EVIDENCE (also in the interest of Harm Minisation)

i don't normally like to hang shit on people when they post something a little misguided, but i can't resist it this time:

[edited - no flaming please]
that smilepolice ecstasy discussion forum is the biggest load of ill-informed shit I have ever read. Just read some of the comments the moderators make- absolute rubbish. there are some intelligent comments made on there tho, i will admit.

but most of that thread is nothing more than unnecessary scaremongering. PMA is an horrendous drug, but spreading hearsay with fuck all to back it up has the potential to be even more damaging.

in conclusion, giving a link to another site where people engage in pure speculation like it's fact is not EVIDENCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) hey just thought i'd let everyone know that i got some of those pills that i described earlier, and i tested them with mandelin, tested excellant, tested
10 pills, tested up excellant , cant believe it, whats going on? the reason why i say excellant is that i tested them against red mitsibishi and red russians, pitch black...very quick and intense reaction, still suss on these was gona have one tommorrow night , dont know if i will dont think it's worth it, dunno....?will keep u guys posted, I hate this shit.........:\

hey guys, well im new to this site and just new to the pill scene i have been into it about 5 months now, and these green mis pills have just hit my town now i have read though all u guys reports and i feel that mine aren't bunk. but am a bit worryed about the come down but readin though from what everyone said i will be sleepin heaps before be in a good state of mind and be in a good setting and let u guys know how it will be. i have been told these r better the spilts/ brown burrels so i'll give a report. try and send some of sick shit down qlds way lol. have a good one

ld50 vs ssri.

Here here!! Though it may seem nice and in the interests of HM to post a rumour about PMA in pills - all it does is spread panic and more rumours when there is nothing to back it up with.

This post shows just how important testing your pills is, I believe noone when it comes to the contents of my pills even my dealer. The only thing i believe is my ez tester. Back to the green mitzi's, there is obviously some very good ones out there but there is also some very crappy ones circulating. Please test everyone.